[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

I wanna share with you guys with something.

I have just killed Elder with this build - for the very first time. I had no idea what to expect, went pretty fast and smooth, guardians also were not a problem. Elder killed me once, but I think that in my next trial he won't kill me anymore - as you can see on the video, it was my mistake because I didn't know how hard/easy he will be.

Here's a link to video

Cheers
Last edited by ugiugi on Dec 23, 2017, 4:29:51 PM
Hi, what should I upgrade next (except obvious things like 6-link Oro)?
Gear:

Stats in game (summoned Ice golem, enabled Anger aura and Blasphemy+Flammability):

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAEBAQHcBLMFLQbGB3UOPBQgFHEYkRo4HNwhVSKvI9MnLyo4MfsyCTKJMtE1kjhTOlI62DrhPfxAoEMxRUdGt0bXR35M_03jTipWSFcpV-JYY1nzXaReE18_YVJlTWZUaGVsRm87cYVyD3Jscql07Xasdud343fleA14enloeu99c3_jggeCm4TZhO-GYIdqjM-PGpBVlG-iAKZXpwipJ6luqZSsqq0JtfK8n702vqfAAcAawGbApsEExtjPftNv1ljYJNi92Xzawdw93dXhc-oY6-7tIO8O707yRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=Voidstranger&characterName=Void_Man

My character tab is open. You can see character there.
Last edited by Voidstranger on Dec 24, 2017, 8:05:49 AM
So I find wild strike kind of bad for the izaro fight since it regularly stops me from getting full key runs because it kills izaro's minion things. What is a better single target skill to use rather than wild strike?
Is there a slayer version of this build?
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Spoiler
Hi, what should I upgrade next (except obvious things like 6-link Oro)?
Gear:

Stats in game (summoned Ice golem, enabled Anger aura and Blasphemy+Flammability):

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAEBAQHcBLMFLQbGB3UOPBQgFHEYkRo4HNwhVSKvI9MnLyo4MfsyCTKJMtE1kjhTOlI62DrhPfxAoEMxRUdGt0bXR35M_03jTipWSFcpV-JYY1nzXaReE18_YVJlTWZUaGVsRm87cYVyD3Jscql07Xasdud343fleA14enloeu99c3_jggeCm4TZhO-GYIdqjM-PGpBVlG-iAKZXpwipJ6luqZSsqq0JtfK8n702vqfAAcAawGbApsEExtjPftNv1ljYJNi92Xzawdw93dXhc-oY6-7tIO8O707yRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=Voidstranger&characterName=Void_Man

My character tab is open. You can see character there.

Yo!
I would not say i'm a expert at this build, but personally i see some issues with your gear.

- Ditch the Death rush ring, the life leech is not useful for this build. Get a ring with Add # to# fire to attacks resistance and life
- Get all your gear to 100% armor (Boots/Gloves), not evasion nor energy shield. You need as much damage mitigation as possible.
- Get jewels with also Add # to # fire attacks and attack speed. Attack speed is so important to this build.
- What i personally do is switch chance ignite to Ancestral call for map clearing. You can change that to fire penetration at boss fights if you want to.
- Buy the flasks given in this build guide. Chalice and amethyst flasks dont give damage. I understand the chaos resistance, but there are almost no mobs in the game that do THAT much chaos damage.
- Get a Kaom's heart. Its of course easier to say than done because its so expensive these days.
- You need an extra endurance charge and an extra frenzy charge for more damage. Frenzy charges you need for the Rotgut flask.

These are some tips. Just follow the guide and you are gonna be fine. Focus on attack speed and add fire damage to attacks. It really ups your damage.

Have fun and good luck!
Thank you!
Currently 73 and really enjoying this build, can't do uber lab yet, but I'm only at 3.6k hp.

Spoiler
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
hey how abaut going bezerker with this build the insane leech from bezerker nodes and the extra 40% dmg is insane for ele builds .
Any tips for fighting Atziri?
Maybe stupid, but that random ice/lighting projectiles hits mirror everytime and instakill me.

Anyway, build is really nice to play, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info