[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
mafiamighty wrote:
And why exactly would you need any armor or physical mitigation?

I'm new player and not good in dodging one-shots.

For now it is really early for me to think about so expensive armor anyway.
Mate, you have immortal call 99% of the time. You don't need any physical mitigation. Get whatever chest you can with the most hp possible and make sure you take enough life nodes
Since my last post I have made some updates to my char.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Abbys:
One in belt, one similar abbys in tree (life, chance to blind, 2x fire dmg)

My tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UOPBLhFCAUcRiRGjghVSKvI9MnLzH7MgkyiTLRNZI4UzpSOtg64T38QKBDMUVHRrdG10d-TP9N404qVkhXKVfiWGNZ81oaXaReE18_YVJlTWxGbydvO3GFcg9ybHKpdO12rHbnd-N35XgNeHp5aHrvfXN_44IHgpuE2YTvhmCHaozPkFWS0KIAplenCKknqW6plKyqrQmxQrXyvJ-9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMMzxtjPftNv1ljYJNi92XzaudrB3D3d1eFz6hjr7u0g7w7vTvJB8kXzjfSD9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=ugiugi&characterName=OroFlame

I have still make some updates (6-link Oro, better belt) but for now it's very solid build.
Have 6,4k HP (after few lvl's and improvements I think I will be near 7k HP), resistances overcaped (all >90%), so I'm running Flameability and Anger auras. Uber Izaro - super easy.

Chance to blind is really cool stuff and I think that all of you should try use some abbys with this properity if you still having problems with staying alive.

Having a lot of fun with this build. Thank you @mafiamighty for this build.
Last edited by ugiugi on Dec 20, 2017, 4:54:35 PM
finally got to act 10, thinking of getting a sibyl to counter reflect, thoughts?
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
There is no reflect, so why would you do such a thing?
for immortal call spam, would you rather let it below lvl 10 or rise it higher, so the ingite cant trigger it?
Last edited by Camatoo on Dec 21, 2017, 1:49:42 PM
Can someone explain where the stun immunity is coming from?
From the Juggernaut tree !
But the guide says

"
In this order
-Undeniable
-Unflinching
-Unrelenting
-Unyielding

and stun immunity is unbreakable
Question: How are you dealing with mana management? When I use Anger and Flammability, I am getting stuck with 77 mana, and barely any regen to where I just stop attacking anymore obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info