[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

The build lists stun immunity as one of it's features, but there is none, right? The ascendency that gives stun immunity is not taken and I don't see how else this is achieved. Or am I missing something?
write plz Leveling skill points and gear. Thx.
Hi, how can I improve this character?

Path of building link: https://pastebin.com/sizj32Kd
Last edited by Voidstranger on Jan 8, 2018, 7:47:05 AM
Have to say this build is surprisingly good and really fun to play!

Killed the Elder and Shaper at level 91 and can pretty much tear through everything else

Hp: 7391
Wild strike dps w/ auras in Ho: 81.4k
All res capped at same for wise Oak

Don't really feel ancestral call is needed (especially with wild strike helm enchant) so I always have fire pen in place for the big hp rare mobs and bosses.

Gear:

Last edited by Ridman on Jan 8, 2018, 8:59:51 PM
can someone give me an advice in how to improve my gear?
thank you

"
necrodeath86 wrote:
can someone give me an advice in how to improve my gear?
thank you

Looks pretty good honestly. You could get a better rolled Oak's, Atziri's and get your gems to level 21. You are also missing lab enchants on your boots and gloves.

Wild Strike Chains an additional 6 times is a really good helm enchant and makes your clear speed faster.

Additionally abyss jewels are OP and you should have one in every slot (and as many as you can) with +max life ,+fire dmg and +fire dmg to sword attacks. According to my Path of Building calculations it adds a lot more dmg than %attack speed on regular jewels.

For endgame, picking up

is the ultimate goal I think (though mad expensive.) I recently picked one up and it works really well, extra 15% fire pen is a lot and the additional leech makes you even tankier.
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 12, 2018, 8:04:13 AM
Hey Mafia.

Thanks for the build. Feel pretty good.

For Ridman: what ascendancy are you using?

Thanks
"
BlackHao wrote:
Hey Mafia.

Thanks for the build. Feel pretty good.

For Ridman: what ascendancy are you using?

Thanks

Same as in guide. I agree! This is probably the most fun I've had playing this game. The build is also much stronger late game than I thought beforehand.
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 12, 2018, 8:26:00 AM
Thanks^^.

What about the Pantheon?
"
BlackHao wrote:
Thanks^^.

What about the Pantheon?

Don't think there is one decisively better than the other, but I like being as tanky as possible (and losing 10% xp at later levels is brutal.) So personally I went with:

Major
Soul of Lunaris
+1% reduced phys dmg reduction for each nearby enemy (up to 8%)
with sub +5% chance to dodge attacks and spells if you have been hit recently

Minor:
Soul of Gruthkul
+1% additional phys dmg reduction for each hit (up to 5%)
with sub Enemies that you hit have -8% attack speed.

Not sure if all this phys reduction is needed with immortal call up most of the time, but the sub gods are quite good. The Pantehon changes aren't that critical, so just going with what feels good to you.
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 12, 2018, 8:59:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info