[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Hi, playing this build again, currently at mid 70s.
1 issue i have is that it sometimes feels like I'm close to 1shotting myself by igniting too many enemies at once.. in incursions and generally high density areas where you sometimes hit 50+ enemies at once i sometimes drop to around 50% right at the first attacks. I was wondering if this is normal? I even started using a Ruby Flask to get some extra max fire res which helped a bit but i don't wanna have to rely on that.
Any updates for 3.4? My tree got reset because of changes.
I am planning to return in the near future, so I'll definitely try to revive Infernus. I have no clue if it will possible tho, I have a lot to catch up
Can you please update the build for 3.5?
For anyone interested, here is my take on this build for 3.5

I'm preparing an update for the 3.7 but since I haven't played for a year I have a lot to catch up.
Ill post first revision soon so any feedback is welcome
Last edited by mafiamighty on Jun 17, 2019, 10:22:52 AM
Few questions.
1. Why choose Terminus instead of Oro's?
2. Why pick Thick Skin since we get more damage when ignited?
3. How about Lava Lash and Bladedancer?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by yralrdydead3326 on Jul 3, 2019, 8:54:15 AM
"
Few questions.
1. Why choose Terminus instead of Oro's?
2. Why pick Thick Skin since we get more damage when ignited?
3. How about Lava Lash and Bladedancer?

Thanks in advance.

1. Oro's is still stuck on peak 1m Shaper DPS, while with terminus you get it doubled and its basically same price (1-1.5ex for 6l). Plus you get benefits of being physical so WS conversions work fully.
400 pdps rare sword with double damage or extra link easily outdps both tho. You just give up on frenzy charges so some tweaking is needed.
2. 8% is negligible, you will always ended up ignited and with max endurance charges after first hit basically.
3. Lava lash isnt good enough in this case because it will increase only fire damage. Fire is still main dmg source but if you check POB that 3 skills can be invested better. Same thing about bladedancer, its good cluster and I had it initially but i reinvested into HP and extra jewel socket.
How you do to use 3 auras?
"
REB14 wrote:
How you do to use 3 auras?

Where did you see 3 auras?
If you are referring to Precision, I use only level 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info