[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

1) the weakest option. They are weaker claws and swords, as well as much more expensive.
2) U did skill for 100 lvl, u rly want do 100 lvl ??
3) If I were LVL 100, I would have 220% HP, your version has only 170% of HP - and this is a difference of at least 1000 total HP
4) yes i know what sunder for leveling up to 80 lvl better that bf. But i think what practic for good skill on bf have more important
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Alright, I get your point, thanks for the quick reply though! I guess if daggs do not work, I will go with swords instead, since they seem to be the more offensive option, they may not be as cheap as claws, but there has to be some good swords to start with. Yeah, level 100 is a bit out there, but...I will be maining this build in standard, and will eventually get there, it would be a great stepping stone for when I eventually get to 100 with this guy if I ever, so I am planning in advance for what the path looks like, I can probably follow your progression based build to use while leveling now that I am planning to use your sword build. As for the HP point, I get what you are trying to say, I guess I just sacrificed it, to get more DPS out of my daggs, and get all the nodes there, because I did not think the difference would be that great, I see my stupidity now, but since I will switch to swords now, I can get those defensive nodes back, and go follow your sword build. As for point 4, I am agreeing with you on the BF point, it has the potential to be more powerful than sunder, even during leveling, with the main weakness for it being that it is tougher to master, and get the most out of the skill, so I decided to train sooner rather than later, and not have to go through the slog at endgame, while giving me a big advantage when leveling when I do master it, so I am planning on using BF as soon as I get it to start training/practicing it, regardless, thanks for the warning in advance!
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 15, 2017, 7:00:27 PM
after 60 lvl can use Scaeva sword 1c
For sword variable - not need strong sword. Just see how i kill shaper for rusted sword

Sure i have video and u can watch video (click)
Great! I am glad that this build works well with cheap swords, I can only imagine how great it would be when we get to more powerful stuff. I was only afraid of the price when starting out with this build, eventually it will even out as my guy gets more currency, and I get into the higher tier weapons, so I am not too worried about it then. The economy in standard in general has been REALLY healthy lately, and now the prices are close to what the prices are in leagues, which is a huge plus, and the items are quite cheap, even in standard which is nice. Anyways, thanks for answering my concerns, I am off to continue leveling this guy, and I might watch your stream sometime later. Seeya!
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 15, 2017, 7:48:11 PM
is claw or sword better for this build? (without atziri gloves)

I just want to be sure, I am about to invest in nodes and don't want to waste refunds here
My claw variable from essence league - have 18M DPS and above survive from hp leech from claw-passives
My sword variable from current legacy league - have 20M DPS and rly cheap variable because for today pricelist 40 ex for end-game total build, not a lot.
i see u put bloodlust on 6th link of the chest, how does it work? (it say "u cannot bleeding enemy")
and why u can avoid burning effect? it ruin me most of time and you don't use any anti-fire flask
can you look at my profile, i try to do your sword variable (6.5k life 13k flat bf on tooltip) but i think something wrong...
Last edited by Beskaius on Jun 16, 2017, 1:20:33 AM
1) u have only 177% maximum life from skill tree. My skill tree for 91 lvl 206% hp.
2) u have crazy roll abyssus. 49% damage taken. Suicide ;)
3) weak belt (low total res)
4) dont have sibyl lament for elem reflect
5) basalt flask have 21% roll, need 23% minimal for 2 charges
6) u have 3 jewels that have only 2 affix: life + phys dmg. Its rly weak. Any jewel that have 3 affix will be better.
7) rapier 315 pDPS, ye, not bad rapier. Normal. But not end-game. End-game its after 350 pDPS (1.6 AS, 6.8% crit)
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
1) u have only 177% maximum life from skill tree. My skill tree for 91 lvl 206% hp.

yea lvl 94 atm so i miss 3 +5% life nodes

"
mahsepp2 wrote:
2) u have crazy roll abyssus. 49% damage taken. Suicide ;)

40% now

"
mahsepp2 wrote:
4) dont have sibyl lament for elem reflect

i have but i put it on only in refl maps

the other items i need to upgrade ya but are not so cheap......

btw ulab farm is possible?

bleeding problem?

why bloodlust? (can't understand if enemy bleeds or not...)
hi Mahsepp

it's a pretty cute build u made here

i would to ask (even if it was probably already answer somewhere) why do u drop Vaal Pact at 110 points
i was going for the sword spec and was checking your sword spec builds i dont understand this point
at this point all your leech becomes only from the berserker ascendacy ? or do u have some other sources of leech / max leech ? according to wiki you are limited to 20% max life leech per second without vaal pact, it's mean with 7000hp => 1400hp/sec, for me it's not a lot but i didn't play a life leech based char yet, so i have no idea how is all this stuff working.

also can u explain the change between items in the both specs ?
i dont realy understand why do u take shaper's touch for the sword spec and the aziris gloves for claw
same for the boots choice

i was watching some of your stream vids ... your damage output is pretty awesome :o

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info