[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
mahsepp2 wrote:
U wrong when using building.
Well, u did change only for above my DPS with path of building ? :)

no no, lol )) i just played with my gear and tried to figure out with what gear you got 20 mil dps, so you wanna say that if you swap Sibyl's Lamet ring to your rare ring - it gives you 9 mil dps? How you got OH Total More - 72% on your screenshot, if after exporting the char it has 12%?

Spoiler

I even can't get how you calculated that mine was 15.89M DPS in your previous post, I swapped to more dps gear and i have 14.3 M DPS now in the prog, lol? My buid that shared with you by the link

ok, nvm, i got it, you used concentrated effect gem ))
Last edited by Collento on Jun 5, 2017, 6:36:12 AM
U dont undarstand?
U change abyssus 49% damage taken lol
Only for 220% crit multipl??
U change total life for 5.6k HP for up DPS passives?
U take my current gear when i dont using conc effect and dont using both ring and using 6.6k HP
If i change for DPS i can easy do 24M dps
screen
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jun 5, 2017, 7:49:42 AM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:

U change abyssus 49% damage taken lol
Only for 220% crit multipl??

:)
Last edited by Collento on Jun 6, 2017, 11:26:52 AM
Has anyone run this build in HC? And if so, what tweaks (if any) were made? Thanks.
Sry, this variable not for hc :(
==========================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Great build, damage is awesome. Here is my current gear on lvl 80. Rare T15 maps without problem :)

Last edited by qbatronix on Jun 10, 2017, 7:54:43 AM
Added new video for ppl that do HP build without HP gear and think why they die
[2.6.0] [BLADE FLURRY] 100% extra dmg minotaur - facetank? YES
===============================================
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jun 10, 2017, 4:53:20 PM
Hey there! I am a newer guy who REALLY likes the sound of this build, and planning on trying it for my first real character in this game. This build seems to have insanely high DPS(20 MILLION with good gear), while still being tanky with life leech mechanics WITHOUT the use of double dipping/poison stacking like so many other OP DPS builds do, which is especially useful now, because the builds who abuse that mechanic will be dead when 3.0 hits, or so I heard, so I am glad we can get that much damage without doing that, and this build will not be hit with the nerfhammer.

This is probably going to be my most used build, especially when 3.0 hits where it would be a lot harder to get this kind of DPS with the removal of double dipping/poison, plus it seems to be a very newbie friendly build, so it is easy to get started, and level with it. The only problem might be elemental reflect maps, but I read that there are totems to take away that weakness.

Another plus is that it sounds like we are not dependent on energy shields with this build, which is great, because vaal pact, one of our main means of protection since it benefits life leeching that scales with the insane damage this build has will not work on energy shields anymore when 3.0 hits, so this build sounds perfect for my guy, especially when 3.0 hits. You have my seal of approval, trying it out now, and seeing how it will go when I actually build my character with it on the non hardcore league, so thanks for it in advance!
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 10, 2017, 5:18:01 PM
1) Its hard build for newbie, because its DD, not tank and not support. Have rly a lot buttons for action. If u rdy for action build, then u get the full thrill for easy clear any content any maps any mods any corrupted.
2) My build rly cheap variable, total cost 50 ex - but its my gear and current price list. Sure if do it on start new league or 1/2 league then can do for 40 ex maximum and for end-game variable 20 ex total cost easy.
3) if u will be have any request then u can visit my stream. I bad speak and write eng, But good undarstand.
===============================================

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info