[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Added new video
[2.6.0] [BLADE FLURRY] Chimera tuman, how need evade or how this work?
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jun 10, 2017, 5:27:27 PM
@mahsepp 1.Fair point, this build is not easy for newbies, I meant, it just sounds easy to level with this guy without much funding from any maxed out guys, and not much investment in the passive tree, which is perfect for me, XD. I am up to the challenge of mastering this build to achieve crazy high DPS myself, LOL. Plus, I am planning on running both an aurabot, and a tank build myself, so I have tank/support covered when I am looking for a more relaxing gameplay, though it might be slow leveling, I can deal with it, might also make a summoner, and find any other nice DPS builds when 3.0 drops. Plus, I like combat/action intensive fighting styles as well when playing MMO's, hate just waiting, and standing still doing nothing, where even a snorlax can master the build, it is a snoozefest to me, XD. Carpel-tunnel here I come!

2. This build is probably going to be cheap for quite a while, especially since this build is extremely viable with claws, which are dirt cheap, and no one uses them, with the destruction of poison when 3.0 hits, using daggers/binos is going to be a less powerful option for this build, though the crit multipliers will still exist, so claws for them would be even better for this when it hits, gear also does not sound too expensive, and all the gems can be gotten early on in the game. Still, it might get more expensive when 3.0 hits for whatever reason, so thanks for the warning in advance!

3. I did watch your stream a few hours ago, when you were running with this build with a full party though maps, I think the most hilarious part is that no one was really shocked, and acted all nonchalant about you just facerolling everything with that build, and you taking down bosses in less than a second like it is an everyday occurrence, XD. I am surprised no one accused you of hacking while you are running through maps with them considering how quickly you took them down, I guess they just got used to you destroying everything by then, so they did not mind it. I will come to your stream, and ask questions if I want to though, so thanks for the offer!
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 10, 2017, 6:02:40 PM
Added new video
[2.6.0] [BLADE FLURRY] Phoenix. Who more dangerous? Boss or birds?
"
marke34 wrote:
@mahsepp 1.Fair point, this build is not easy for newbies, I meant, it just sounds easy to level with this guy without much funding from any maxed out guys, and not much investment in the passive tree, which is perfect for me, XD. I am up to the challenge of mastering this build to achieve crazy high DPS myself, LOL. Plus, I am planning on running both an aurabot, and a tank build myself, so I have tank/support covered when I am looking for a more relaxing gameplay, though it might be slow leveling, I can deal with it, might also make a summoner, and find any other nice DPS builds when 3.0 drops. Plus, I like combat/action intensive fighting styles as well when playing MMO's, hate just waiting, and standing still doing nothing, where even a snorlax can master the build, it is a snoozefest to me, XD. Carpel-tunnel here I come!

2. This build is probably going to be cheap for quite a while, especially since this build is extremely viable with claws, which are dirt cheap, and no one uses them, with the destruction of poison when 3.0 hits, using daggers/binos is going to be a less powerful option for this build, though the crit multipliers will still exist, so claws for them would be even better for this when it hits, gear also does not sound too expensive, and all the gems can be gotten early on in the game. Still, it might get more expensive when 3.0 hits for whatever reason, so thanks for the warning in advance!

3. I did watch your stream a few hours ago, when you were running with this build with a full party though maps, I think the most hilarious part is that no one was really shocked, and acted all nonchalant about you just facerolling everything with that build, and you taking down bosses in less than a second like it is an everyday occurrence, XD. I am surprised no one accused you of hacking while you are running through maps with them considering how quickly you took them down, I guess they just got used to you destroying everything by then, so they did not mind it. I will come to your stream, and ask questions if I want to though, so thanks for the offer!

Ppl already used to see mirrored guys who faceroll all the content: wanders, bf, some bv, TS/barrage builds, which can do 6 man hp shaper without any problem. though all those guys are es based, and i would just be surprised of life based build capable of such powers.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
I can accept that all the other builds can roflstomp enemies when mirrored, so it makes sense, but still, he has such incredible DPS WITHOUT insane gear, or abusing poison/leech, as one of the top DPS builds, and even without insane gear/funding/double dipping/poison abuse(which will die along with OP ES builds when 3.0 hits,) it surpasses a ginormous amount of them who do use all that to achieve insane DPS, XD, but I see your point.

I am just as surprised as you when it came to him being nigh immortal with life based builds while achieving that DPS, but I suppose the logic actually does make a huge amount of sense when you stop, and think about it, since the life leech, which is the main way this build survives against enemies scales with the insane DPS it has, meaning that the more DPS it has, the more durable it is, combine that with vaal pact, which gives you that insane life leech that scales with damage instantly which gives you a constant stream of massive healing every couple seconds to survive dangerous mechanics, and it is not difficult to imagine why this life build can be tanky, and survive a lot of blows, while dealing insane DPS at the same time. Plus, warcries can heal you for 25% of the HP, and you gain life when you kill enemies.

Still, this build sucks on elemental reflect maps without totems(edit:just looked over the guide, appearantly there is a ring you can use that is perfect for these kinds of maps that he recommends, only problem is that the rarity of items is reduced when used which sucks...but I would most likely be trading everything for this build since the gear is cheap, it is not so difficult to obtain everything, so I will wear it), which I mentioned before, and if this build sustains too much damage before it can start leeching life on the enemy...it goes splat, so one tough pull/map that deals a ton of damage before you can get off your attacks/leeches can mean very bad news for it, so you have to watch out for its passive defenses as well.

I imagine this is why this build is not hardcore viable, because while it is tanky with life leech mechanics, it is not extremely tanky, like the hardcore viable builds, who can shrug insane damage passively that the squishier builds cannot do to survive all the pulls, and if you take its life leech away, it really does not have much in terms of defenses, though the chest piece that converts physical damage to lightning damage sort of alleviates the problem, and this is an extremely active build where you have to be constantly moving to kill enemies, and survive, and it is tough to master.

This means that one slip up with it can kill you, and take you all the way back to standard, combine all that with the fact that it is a melee build, and I can see why hardcore is not doable for it. Still, the fact that it can be quite tanky, and deal tons of damage without abusing OP mechanics(and even then it surpasses the vast majority of those builds) that will be destroyed when 3.0 drops is extremely impressive on its own, it is why I like it so much, and it is why I am using it, because many of the other DPS oriented builds who abuse it will die off soon.
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 13, 2017, 8:53:31 PM
Trying this build out as it seems to be something that will last through all the changes we see so far. Also feels like a decent starter as we can go sunder and get through content quick early. The one issue I am having is finding when I should switch from sunder to bflurry. It has very mediocre damage at best even at around 55, maybe I am gearing wrong? Any suggestions on maybe how to gear or when to switch to bladeflurry? I want to start with this in 3.0 just trying to figure out the best way to do it.
"
ShalanRz wrote:
Trying this build out as it seems to be something that will last through all the changes we see so far. Also feels like a decent starter as we can go sunder and get through content quick early. The one issue I am having is finding when I should switch from sunder to bflurry. It has very mediocre damage at best even at around 55, maybe I am gearing wrong? Any suggestions on maybe how to gear or when to switch to bladeflurry? I want to start with this in 3.0 just trying to figure out the best way to do it.

My BF its really DD. For me - DD its not tank, not support, not necr. Its active build.
So, for start, rly better sunder for fast lvling. But BF required more practic. So, i think what after 60+ lvl need use BF. Because if u do recpec to BF from another build on 90+ char lvl - then u rly will have hard problem for adapting.
Hello yandex translit ;)
Have you used the scourge claw dual wield with this?

Have you tried using dual vanastrua and grabbing claw and sword passives by ranger and assassin?
The scourge its weak claws.
Varunastra too weak.
Grabbing claw too weak.
Assasin for BF not strong class.
Wait, so let me get this straight...BF has always been extremely powerful, even from the beginning, but when you are just starting out, spamming sunder is more practical than using BF, because it is difficult to master, and you need to train yourself to use it effectively to achieve optimal deeps with it, so for a newbie, it is often better to start out with sunder until later on when you get used to the combat of POE, so you can master BF, and obliterate enemies with it, meaning that oftentimes, without some extensive training, while BF is insanely powerful.

It is a difficult attack to use effectively without some intense training beforehand, so newbies will often get more DPS from the easier to use sunder than BF despite its potential, but for a full level 90 veteran, it is a huge learning curve to try out a completely different build, and have a completely different playstyle from what they have before making it even more difficult for them to get used to it, and master it than a newbie, so they should probably try it at the mid levels, gotcha. XD. Odd how a build like this would be the best for the marauder of all classes, I would imagine a shadow/ranger would do something like this better, and the marauder would be the last guy to use it outside of casters, but it does make sense why marauders would be the best guy for this build, XD

Will still be using this attack when I get to the 30s despite its high maintenance, and the fact that it is difficult to use effectively for newbies, since I like how powerful it could be, I am forced to learn how to play POE quicker, and this sounds more fun than spamming sunder 24/7, XD, plus I have tons of time on my hands, but I will keep that in mind when trying to use it the first time, and wondering why it feels so weak. Spamming sunder has been working pretty well so far, and I am almost at the point where I can use blade flurry.

Besides, this is one of the only extremely powerful builds, along with the good auramancer/tank builds, DPS builds of your ilk not abusing the mechanics, or summoners that I am planning on trying out later, that will survive the 3.0 apocalypse, and wipe out many of the other OP builds from the face of the earth, particularly the double dipping/poison abusing DPS builds, and the builds abusing energy shields to be immortal, or many times, a combination of both(and rightfully so I think, they have been abusing broken mechanics, and have stupidly OP potential through the equivalent of exploiting bugs, so evening out the playing field, and punishing them is required, about time they get their comeuppance,) so I will kind have to teach myself this build sooner or later, unless a better option for 3.0 presents itself.

BTW, I decided to go with daggers as my weapon for this build, it sounds like my best option(it is personal preference though, all 3 weapons are probably great in their own way), I love extremely powerful, and frequent crits myself with tons of damage, and being a full out offensive powerhouse, plus the 30% chance for poison with crits is always tempting to get if it does not get taken away with the balance patch. Since you do not have a build for dagger users in your guide, and there is next to no actual builds on here that are updated that focus on using daggers, I decided to make my own build.

I decided to use your sword build from the guide as the baseline, and took out all the sword based nodes, and placed them on the 3 main sections on the tree that focus on dagger users that are pretty close to each other. Since I need 6 more points than the maximum number of passive points you can have from this game to get all the dagger based nodes on the passive tree using your build. I decided to take away a few points from the more defensive nodes on your tree that I think are not needed by taking away 4 nodes that focused on evasion of all things, and taking away the 2 points that gave a bit more life +8% resistance to status effects, flasks can take care of that, so I might not use it that much, and the other ones were too great to pass up.

Removing them would take away from the survivability of the build, and would make me feel squishy, or it results in a loss of offensive potential/jewel slots, and placed them instead on the other dagger nodes to complete the dagger tree. It would be nice if any experienced dagger users who use this build can offer some advice/corrections, or tell me any other way to get back 6 points to get the nodes without feeling too weak, thanks! Here is the link to my build for you guys to look over, and offer some corrections.
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQkAByELAIHG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zKSfdwjmG_lz8EEeWipbsAaeA218m87NZLYvXfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nDY0V9mJ5AAb8xe4Oo4oj9k2SjX0wfFFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP9N-fXX-uk3jFSAZtC2D9qPveo2_BbXC7LTFYqxsjBa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BS_o_DOio46NYi6iSLD6v46xRx2XyCB2BBY3B1_YRv2-dHBth2uT6sZizhfeNW9dtul9COipsmFqo90QV9Kgtd8g5IEZZwVpoT29Qs6Yaz891oZfhfX9AhkOoQvwgkN8NoffsAAAAAAA==

Last edited by marke34 on Jun 15, 2017, 5:57:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info