[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Beskaius, rigwald ax can cause bleed on hit. I using warchief for main hand-rigwald for cause bleed on hit, and my main skill bf can use bloodlust.
For burning dmg i have war bringer.
For bleeding i have flask.
Cråck, u wrong, my build have 2 variables. with acuity and without acuity. If without acuity then sure vaal pact. And first skill tree with vaal pact its 74 lvl (95 point). Mb u wrong hyperlink.
Gloves: its just example how build work with acuity and without acuity. Sure u can use any gloves that u sink ideal for u char. My last chose was shaper touch.
MP/HP leech 1% ascendant class from any dmg and + 2% if killed recently. Yes, i using only this HP leech.
P.S. For info: u dont have limited 20% max life leech per second. U wrond read wiki. Its base maximum 20% life leech per second. And u dmg work only and only for duration leech. U can up base 20% maximum life leech to more from passives or items (#% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate) example slayer have 10%. well 7000hp * (20% base maximum + 10% passive slayer) = 2100 hp per second.
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
so i use warchief only on hard boss + bloodlust and i can switch for fast map clearing with another dmg boost right?
ty for this explaination Mahseep

now i understand why do u drop vall pact on the other skill tree = gloves ( u should to translate "и ветка скилов когда вы уже получили перчи азири" in original post ... i'm stupid i should to translate myself with google ^^ )

it's realy amazing that only the ascendancy leech coupled to warcry heal keeps u alife

i will try your build, maybe i will back for some feed back, good work to having share this build, your stream is fun, good continuation :)

Edit : concerning the chest piece

u put the Lightining Coil as mandatory ( i supose it's to reduce the extra dmg from abyssus )

i was thinking about this 2 as an option :

-Belly of the Beast => 35-40% max hp + 10-15% all res
-Brass dome => 3800-4000 armor + avoid extra dmg from crit but reduce chance to block ( witch i supose is already low )

are my options viable ?
Last edited by Cråck on Jun 16, 2017, 4:53:18 PM
BTW mahsepp, sorry to comment like this, but I just one small correction. I believe you said earlier in this thread that there was no assassin build that could match up to your DPS, and be stronger than you in this build with the serker, well... This guide begs to differ, XD. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769788/page/1 feast your eyes on the most broken damage build ever on POE using blade flurry, XD. Though that build is in no way similar to yours, besides both using blade flurry, so that might not count, it is still insane regardless.

This guy has as much as 134MILLION+ deeps when fully maxed out, and his main defense seems to be energy shield, using 4% life leech, and chaos innoculation from the passive tree, he even included a budget version that could do all content apparently, though I am not sure what the DPS is for the budget version, XD.

Still he abuses every single broken mechanic in existence to get there, used OP items like scourge claws on purpose for more deeps, uses TONS of crit/crit multi from the assassin tree, gets 100% bleed, and poison damage, AND to top it all off, he got an assassin node that gives 100% more poison deeps when critted, and he also gets 100% more bleed damage due when maiming enemies, along with abusing the broken energy shield mechanic, so I am not surprised how he got that much.

Apparently, since 3.0 removes double dipping/poison/bleeding types of mechanics(or at least significantly weakens them, they can still be usable with voidheart... but it is significantly weakened, so it is just for peeps who like DOT damage at that point), and energy shield gets nerfed...his build is practically dead, so it will not stay alive for that much longer, XD. This is still by far my favorite build, and the most impressive one in my opinion, and I will still be maining this one, since you managed to do all that without abusing OP mechanics like the build I just mentioned that will be dead when 3.0 hits, so I did not mean to attack you or anything, think of it as a way to show you how overly OP these kinds of builds can get, so don't get angry, XD. That is all I want to say, be glad this build would be the meta in a month, and have fun looking at that guide if you want, the fact that I even have to make this correction at all just show how broken bleed/poison abuse+blade flurry can get, XD.
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 17, 2017, 9:37:11 AM
Nice build which I am trying to build without success.
Looking for someone how has masters at lvl 8 to craft for me jewels, rings, foil and amulet. Paying all orbs needed + 2 exalts for the service.

Please PM me here.

Thank you
marke34, u forgot that he using full mirror items for calculated this total inc.poison dmg.
just watch what i can do if i will be use mirror items for berserk.
1B 263M dps with poison. WTF? YES DUDE 1.263.471.521 DPS WITH POISON

U rly think what assasin can win vs bers for DPS ? )))
berserk its special class for crazy DPS for melee attack skills and none class cant win vs vers for DPS.
Just assasin can use not only "attack" skills. He can use skills taht dont have crit chance and spell skills. But top melee phys DPS its berserk.
feisty_fawn hi, sry dont have 8 lvl on legacy league :(
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jun 17, 2017, 4:53:47 PM
HOLY... You can dish out more than a BILLION deeps when you go poison/bleeding with berserker using the same kind of stuff his build uses, and do almost TEN TIMES the amount of damage as that sin build. I never thought you could one up a build like that so easily, and with such a huge difference, I thought that that was the ultimate meta build until 3.0 hit, and you could not have ever refuted/one upped something like that, and it was impossible considering the DPS difference between his, and your build, but you just did it. I will officially never underestimate the berserker ascendancy, and your skill in building stupidly high DPS guys like that ever again, XD. I give my hats off to you for that insane achievement, you earned it. I always preffered ultra high physical DPS classes that deals ginormous DPS over crit guys anyday in the first place. Too bad builds like that will die in 3.0 unless there is some way to get around it, but I don't there is any way to achieve it, the poison/bleed damage will be significantly weaker, and most likely be on par with the other builds, and the voidheart is now for peeps who just like DOT damage, with it not being the meta anymore, but it is fun to look at/watch while it is still strong. I will still be following your build, because it will still survive at that point, and figure out how much deeps this can generate with the same level of mirrored gear as that build, because it has to be insane, but I am still fairly weak, so I have a looooooooooooooong way to go before figuring that out, and wearing top mirror gear for this build.
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 17, 2017, 6:55:21 PM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
My claw variable from essence league - have 18M DPS and above survive from hp leech from claw-passives
My sword variable from current legacy league - have 20M DPS and rly cheap variable because for today pricelist 40 ex for end-game total build, not a lot.

For the claw build with this set up... have you tried:
+

????

I know you had mentioned to one of my previous posts that "the scourge" sucks, but it would be cheaper than buying a super expensive rare claw AND you get the general 70% increase in damage
If you swap out your lvl 20 cast when damage taken to a lvl 1-3 cast when dmg taken and lower your immmortal call to compensate, and link it with increased duration, you can run without having to mix in the other immortal call since this build procs the CWDT frequently at a lower level, you essentially have chronic immortal call.

Silvok1, and so what scourge have 70% increas dmg?
Its jsut "increased".
Touch of anguish cost 2 chaos and better that scourge.
Immortal call 1 lvl have only 300% increas duration, 20 lvl have 471%, its +0.64 sec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info