[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Can someone explain to me what im doing when i hit 68? Im a bit confused here
Anyone tips how to finish Plaza map with the "goddess" boss?
She is quite of annoying with this char that relies on "getting hit", primarily
because of her life draining beam ^^

I have capped res and 7k life but failed in the ende, with her beeing down to 50% ...

Bosses with massive Damage over Time are best dealt with using VMS + The Rat Cage.
"
bex_HB wrote:
Anyone tips how to finish Plaza map with the "goddess" boss?
She is quite of annoying with this char that relies on "getting hit", primarily
because of her life draining beam ^^

I have capped res and 7k life but failed in the ende, with her beeing down to 50% ...

Depends on what map mods you roll.

Overall you should know how her draining machanic works, it will stop if you break the seal by hiding for 1 millisecond behind a pillar or something.

Then, I would recommend you to run the active setup I use, with blade vortex. I usually preload almost 20 blade vortexes with concentrated effect and concentrated effect on fire burst, then I enter the fight and kill plaza boss in sub 5 secs.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Managed to do chimera with this build which is nice.

I tried to convert into CI for fun, havent tried so much yet with it in maps. Just transfered over my other main piece so gems for bv is quite weird atm.

it wasnt that hard to get 9.5k es though with lv20 discipline. not sure what u guys think of CI version?
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
not sure what u guys think of CI version?

CI is useless since Cloaked in Savagery doesn't work.

"
A savage hit is a hit that removes at least 15% of the target's maximum life. Damage to energy shield and mana are not counted toward the savage hit threshold.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
not sure what u guys think of CI version?

CI is useless since Cloaked in Savagery doesn't work.

"
A savage hit is a hit that removes at least 15% of the target's maximum life. Damage to energy shield and mana are not counted toward the savage hit threshold.

Ahh i see, thats why leech wasnt as good as before.
Thanks gonna see how this turns out... and thereafter respec if its shit
Is this build still viable?

Could it do uber lab? Atziri?

I'm thinking to begin a new build, but i have only 300 chaos to spend. It seems possible to do this build with 300 chaos. But i don't know it it can do endgame stuffs
Uber Izaro is easy and so is most endgame stuff, never tried Uber Atziri tho.
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Ahh i see, thats why leech wasnt as good as before.

There's more to that... you will also lose 50% increased Damage, quite a big hit in boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info