[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

VMS = Vaal Molten Shell

And the Rat Cage makes it so that every ignite on the enemy will trigger VMS while it is active.
"
tomay wrote:
VMS = Vaal Molten Shell

And the Rat Cage makes it so that every ignite on the enemy will trigger VMS while it is active.

Ah okay i get it thank you :)

Another question :

where should i spend my next 2 ascendency points (from merciless lab) ?

There seems to be no need, though, correct? Or can i expect any major improvement with more points spent?
Merci lab does nothing for us but we need "Crave the Slaughter" as a stepping stone to get to "Aspect of Carnage" (Uber lab) which will give us a massive damage boost (40% more).
Last edited by tomay on Jan 30, 2017, 6:25:38 AM
Aaaaaah damn. So i should go and get all labs done i think ^^

So far i played up to tier 14 maps only with normal and cruel labs done,
thought thats all for this build.

I think a missed some dmg then.... oh my .... xD

Afk doing trials ...
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 30, 2017, 10:34:26 AM
This is good build, that is just incapable of doing Shaper, Über Atziry, Chayhula, and some guardians.

Everything else is doable.
Why did you go with lousy Berserker?

Chieftain looks like it would be way better for this.
Me thinks you do not understand the concept of this build at all. Cloaked in Savagery and Vaal Pact are absolutely essential. A Chieftain version of it wouldn't last a second in a boss fight, 1% leech from Hinekora is a joke when it comes to heavy hits, all the life regeneration is for the birds (Vaal Pact) ... but feel free to try it for yourself and report back how it went. :D
Wohoo Mistar.Crispie!!! Da bandits plz! :)

Since life based build I bet 1st is helping Oak.

Other than that I'm lost.
It's all in the guide... in the Q&A section.

Oak/Kill/Kill
"
Monstarella wrote:
Why did you go with lousy Berserker?

Chieftain looks like it would be way better for this.

So I made this derpy post but understood later on why.

My next question is, I'm having an issue understanding why you switch from Warchief to castable Blade Vortex when you have a CWDT B.V?

Couldn't we just get rid of the CWDT B.V and put something else there instead?

I am still failing to see why Vaal Pact, since it seems life regen with Enduring Cry End. Charge and Golem is better.
Also why Elemental Overload is on this build, since there is very little crit chance in this build.

Also tried to afk Cruel Lab Izaro and died.

I sense this build to be upcoming bs.
Last edited by Monstarella on Feb 3, 2017, 7:36:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info