[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
TimeDilation wrote:
Does it also apply to the duration of Fortify

Of course not, Fortify is a buff not a skill, thus Exceptional Performance has no effect.

Fortify duration can only be increased with quality on gems, the "Vigilant Strike Fortify Duration" helm enchant, or a passive node.
What is the setup link of rat cage + vms?
VMS + Increased Duration + Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect
Thanks for this great build Chris, I've lots of worries doing Labs and T11 and higher and with this I can handle these problems!

And naturally, farming exes for The Taming! XD
"
tomay wrote:
VMS + Increased Duration + Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect

It's weird to be counting the days to standard...
"
JAPA_77_LAPA wrote:
farming exes for The Taming! XD

I'd rather aim for The Rat Cage (and The Jeweller's Touch). Much more efficient vs high tier map bosses. And clear speed with dual Mokou's is better than with Emberwake + The Taming anyway.
"
I'd rather aim for The Rat Cage (and The Jeweller's Touch). Much more efficient vs high tier map bosses. And clear speed with dual Mokou's is better than with Emberwake + The Taming anyway.

Just so I understand you correctly. Are you suggesting dual Mokou's for faster clearing AND faster boss kill when paired with a Rat Cage chest?
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Just so I understand you correctly.

Nope, you don't... What I'm saying is that nothing kills high-tier map bosses faster than VMS/Rat Cage. And here it doesn't make much of a difference whether you're using The Taming or Mokou's. Try Minotaur with Fire Burst only and you know what I mean. ;)
Nice build so far (85 lvl without uberlab points).
The question is - how about blasphemy+flammbility+ele weakness/enfeeble+enlighten?
You can reduce lagging by doing so and change AA for smth else.

Thanks for the work!
"
Sedzoku wrote:
Nice build so far (85 lvl without uberlab points).
The question is - how about blasphemy+flammbility+ele weakness/enfeeble+enlighten?
You can reduce lagging by doing so and change AA for smth else.

Thanks for the work!

A high level enlighten is pretty expensive.

AA is basically essential for the damage mitigation. If you want to drop it entirely you're pretty much required to run the enfeeble aura (which isn't such a bad thing), but then you continue to be at heightened risk to ranged attacks from outside your aura.

That's a 4-blue link, and ES gear is basically useless to us, due to constant self-ignites assuring it drains away. Thus a 4-blue link becomes expensive to acquire, or constitutes an opportunity cost of lost armor/evasion.

It becomes increasingly difficult to meaningfully replace these gems when you are running a hexproof or hexwarded map, or hexproof bosses. What other 4 blue combo is there that's actually useful to us? You either have to carry around an extra pair of gloves, thus consuming inventory space, or resign yourself to having less flexibility and fewer options on the content you can run. Loss of both enfeeble and AA means a substantial loss in mitigation, making it easier for you to get one-shot.

You have to specifically alter the tree to acquire dual curse, or invest a LOT of currency in getting a dual curse eye of innocence. Both are pretty hefty opportunity costs: dual curse nodes could have been spent getting more life nodes, and a dual curse eye eliminates a critically useful source of +dex (forcing you to find more +dex on jewels, which can cost you more currency to acquire, as the more mods you require on a jewel the harder and more expensive it tends to be to find them).

I do personally use a dual curse setup, but only one curse aura (flammability). A low-level enfeeble is in a level 1 CWDT setup.
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jan 27, 2017, 7:36:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info