[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Got this badass helmet

Too bad my PC cant handle the lag, i cant run this build no more :(
Hi guys, new player, so excuse me for my maybe stupid question:

1.what is better, 2x mokous or 1 mokou and 1 emberwake?
2.how do i kill uber izaro? my hp is pretty low (3500), thats why i didnt try him yet (never)
3.are there any better gem setups than in the starting post? or is the starting post the optimal setup? any new conclusions?

peace
Hi guys,

I did ask before, but could anyone give me a few pointers on were to upgrade next? I do have a new BOTB im working to 6 link and have been saving hard for a taming ring but that's still a long way off!

My Gear:

Ive copied the original skill tree and gems, currently lvl88.

Thanks, Matt.
How about Bladefall, which is in the same setup as bv. It feels pretty nice to me, much better then bv and its even more defensive cuz you have that range spell.

May i get your opinion ?
"
GraDasE wrote:
How about Bladefall, which is in the same setup as bv. It feels pretty nice to me, much better then bv and its even more defensive cuz you have that range spell.

May i get your opinion ?

You have to stop and cast, and cast speed isn't usually our forte (it's not too bad once you've got the Mokou's buffs, but still weak compared to a build that's specifically about casting a spell in combat). Now in principle it may seem like we have to do this with any skill, though there are reasons it's not quite true. First is that we have a BV in our low-level CWDT, which helps us maintain stacks. Since BV runs over a duration, as long as we have some stacks up we can just walk into/through a pack of mobs and take them out without ever needing to stop just to achieve damage. Second is similar: as long as we have some stacks up from any source, we can remain mobile for defensive (or looting) purposes without sacrificing much of our damage, whereas if you're actively casting spark/BF/whatever you have to park yourself on a regular basis to really kill anything. In my experience clear speed is noticeably lower the more active we have to be with the main skill. The more often we can just not cast anything at all, the better, since it means we are killing one pack by moving towards the next one. You're also a lot less likely to accidentally park yourself on a whole bunch of bearer corpses.
"
GraDasE wrote:
more defensive cuz you have that range spell.

Defensive??? This build depends on getting hit... the more, the harder, the merrier. We need them "Savage Hits" to get a massive damage boost since have have so few % increased damage from the tree.

When I'm using Spark, I "park" myself smack in the middle of a pack and cast... to be sure to be sure every mob in sight (and beyond) gets hit/lit up, the rest is more or less about incoming damage and the subsequent mayhem unleashed by our CWDT combos. We do not kill with our chest setup!!! (at least not in high-tier maps)

Sure, I could play "pussy-style" and blast away with Spark from a distance and with luck I may even kill them before they're getting close but it would take me ages to clear maps this way. I'd be a lot faster with Kaom's Heart. ;)
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
Hi guys,

I did ask before, but could anyone give me a few pointers on were to upgrade next? I do have a new BOTB im working to 6 link and have been saving hard for a taming ring but that's still a long way off!

My Gear:

Ive copied the original skill tree and gems, currently lvl88.

Thanks, Matt.

The life bonuses on a few of your rares could be improved. But more importantly than that I would suggest looking to improve on your flasks. You shouldn't really need two life flasks. A stibnite strikes me as counterproductive: you want to get hit, you just don't want to it to one-shot you. The silver flask is also not something I'm fond of, but is at least something that appears in the OP. Replace the stibnite with a basalt, and consider replacing either the silver or one of the life flasks with a granite. If you can afford it, a Vinktar's is also recommended (in which case, make sure you have an anti-shock flask to use concurrently with it). Also in the "if you're wealthy enough" category, considering a Taste of Hate is worthwhile (for the mitigation alone).
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jan 7, 2017, 7:02:24 PM
Hello, i know this is not the place but i was going to do this build but i fell in love with ancestral warchief in the process hahaha, so i have this armour to sell for 4 ex, tell me if someone of you want to buy it!

See you!
Hello I am currently at level 82 and need a little guidance on what I should upgrade next and where I should be heading on the skill tree.

I am sort of wondering if I should spec out of 'Exceptional Durration' and put those points into some more life. My life is currently at 6371.

Here is a link to my current skill tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzDc0UIBbpGjgczhzcHxgi4iQ3Jy8qOCpNK1Ay0TWSOlg64TwFPC09_D8nRUdFnUfiSshLV03jUEdRTFH7U1JVxlZIWGNZbVnzXz9fmF-wZlRnm26qb55xhXIPcql2rH1bgpuDX4PMg9uExYV7jM-PGo9GkFWUb5hXmjua4Juhm7Wf36IApDmmV6cIrEesmKyqrj6vp7FCtfK3Pr8IwGbA48M6xPbGrsbYykrNFs8yz37YJNi95FHqGOvu7DjvDu988B_xs_JF8xH2SPcy99f46_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Skua99&characterName=SkuaIsLazy
Last edited by Skua99 on Jan 7, 2017, 11:24:39 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Hello I am currently at level 82 and need a little guidance on what I should upgrade next and where I should be heading on the skill tree.

I am sort of wondering if I should spec out of 'Exceptional Durration' and put those points into some more life. My life is currently at 6371.

Here is a link to my current skill tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzDc0UIBbpGjgczhzcHxgi4iQ3Jy8qOCpNK1Ay0TWSOlg64TwFPC09_D8nRUdFnUfiSshLV03jUEdRTFH7U1JVxlZIWGNZbVnzXz9fmF-wZlRnm26qb55xhXIPcql2rH1bgpuDX4PMg9uExYV7jM-PGo9GkFWUb5hXmjua4Juhm7Wf36IApDmmV6cIrEesmKyqrj6vp7FCtfK3Pr8IwGbA48M6xPbGrsbYykrNFs8yz37YJNi95FHqGOvu7DjvDu988B_xs_JF8xH2SPcy99f46_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Skua99&characterName=SkuaIsLazy

The master craft on the sceptre isn't very useful. It only applies to attacks made with the sceptre. Which by default we never make (whirling blades only uses razor, as it doesn't work with sceptres). What you probably wanted was to craft added fire damage *to spells*, which comes from Catarina.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info