[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
frogemoth wrote:
Thanks for the answers.

Starting doing maps, what are the mods I should avoid?

Cannot leech is obvious, as well as monster have 90% to not be affected by status ailment.
Most probably reflect elemental damage is also a no go.

I personally look for reflect elemental damage. It will cause your CWDT's to self loop not just from ignites, but from the reflected damage. If you feel squishy from the reflects, you can take the Pantheon AND a Saffell's Frame to essentially ignore the reflects.

"
Scarar99 wrote:

I do need some help trying to figure out a source of dying that has plagued me since I started this build. The message on death is a suicide message. I have isolated out bleeding as this death can happen even when wearing death's door boots.

The only time I had a "Death from Suicide" message was when I was silly enough to fight with Eye of Innocence on, Seventh Suns off, and a pot for remove burning. I caused so many ignites, without the corresponding life gain that I killed myself.

ChrispieD,
I am loving this build. Hit lvl 92 recently and finally cleared the last guardian with it. Even works great as an MF toon with Bisco's and Ventor's!
Spoiler

So this is my gear and I can barely kill guardians at lvl 91. I even switch to the shield on bosses and with it I have 8.2k hp and pheonix with minotaur just one shots me few times during the fight(I avoid as much as I can) and I don't have much space to improve(i can get a socket on the next lvl and it will give 3% hp at most since i took one 4% hp node until i can get socket). Can you give some advice?
"
YoungMurderer wrote:
Spoiler

So this is my gear and I can barely kill guardians at lvl 91. I even switch to the shield on bosses and with it I have 8.2k hp and pheonix with minotaur just one shots me few times during the fight(I avoid as much as I can) and I don't have much space to improve(i can get a socket on the next lvl and it will give 3% hp at most since i took one 4% hp node until i can get socket). Can you give some advice?

Hi mate, I played this build in Standard first, then remade it now in Harbinger
My first suggestion is, change the offhand scepter with a

next, level all your active setup gems to 20/20
possibly all 21/20 since +3 quality won't help this supports improving your damage or cast speed over the +1 level option
the increase in overall damage is extremely substantial (you'll see when slower proj will be 19 already, 16 is merc level at best so it cripples you a lot)

probably you're also doing crazy difficult rolled maps, I'm lvl 90 and can carry through a sextanted poorjoy a 6 man party and I'm at 6.7k life as of now...

is FIRE resistance the highest capped res? Otherwise, you lose the whole benefit of

since your main surce is fire and penetration on bosses is probably our best option
Looking at your gear, I'm afraid your highest res is lightning and not fire, this is a MAIN issue to be fixed, you can't rely only on Dying Sun, more so on no-adds boss fights

you don't look short on currency, if you wanna shine for real with this build on boss deletion, be a boss on go like

don't mind the support levels, they are shared with current Magma Orb setup

Hope I helped ;)
"
KalidhoS wrote:
"
YoungMurderer wrote:
Spoiler

Hi mate, I played this build in Standard first, then remade it now in Harbinger
My first suggestion is, change the offhand scepter with a

next, level all your active setup gems to 20/20
possibly all 21/20 since +3 quality won't help this supports improving your damage or cast speed over the +1 level option
the increase in overall damage is extremely substantial (you'll see when slower proj will be 19 already, 16 is merc level at best so it cripples you a lot)

probably you're also doing crazy difficult rolled maps, I'm lvl 90 and can carry through a sextanted poorjoy a 6 man party and I'm at 6.7k life as of now...

is FIRE resistance the highest capped res? Otherwise, you lose the whole benefit of

since your main surce is fire and penetration on bosses is probably our best option
Looking at your gear, I'm afraid your highest res is lightning and not fire, this is a MAIN issue to be fixed, you can't rely only on Dying Sun, more so on no-adds boss fights

you don't look short on currency, if you wanna shine for real with this build on boss deletion, be a boss on go like

don't mind the support levels, they are shared with current Magma Orb setup

Hope I helped ;)

Thx for the reply. I've been running with doryani and i felt that this sceptre is better, I dont have problem with damage(I recently upgraded my gems to 20% so i'm lvling them again). My problem is with surviveability. Even with very little mods pheonix's explosions and somthing of minotaurs just one shots me, just yesterday i died 3 times on pheonix( I tried dodging his explosions and i died 2 times doing that because the moment I try to whirl away i get teleported back like I have over 9000 ping and i tried to just facetank him and he still one shots me). My highest res is fire because of rings, I've spent quite some time balancing those out.
"
YoungMurderer wrote:

Thx for the reply. I've been running with doryani and i felt that this sceptre is better, I dont have problem with damage(I recently upgraded my gems to 20% so i'm lvling them again). My problem is with surviveability. Even with very little mods pheonix's explosions and somthing of minotaurs just one shots me, just yesterday i died 3 times on pheonix( I tried dodging his explosions and i died 2 times doing that because the moment I try to whirl away i get teleported back like I have over 9000 ping and i tried to just facetank him and he still one shots me). My highest res is fire because of rings, I've spent quite some time balancing those out.

Hi.

As you might know, I have afked both minotaur and phoenix with a special afk setup deathless. This is what I learned from that:
* Your survivability does not come from the low lvl cwdt setups, but only the high lvl ones
- A reasonable decision you can make then is to increase the high lvl CWDT setups you have, by for eg. having a pair of switch boots that you fill with another 4L high lvl CWDT setup.
- Also! CWDT has a cooldown of 0.25 seconds, which means you need skills there that hit immidiately and with a delay and constantly.
- This means that delayed skills like firestorm and bladefall needs to be removed from low lvl CWDT and put here on high lvl for highest survivability.

However, there are some tips on gameplay that I can give you:
* Don't play the game like you should play it, just bypass all boss mechanics and let the build do the work for you
* This means on phoenix. go to a courner and let phoenix come to you. By standing in a courner, he can never whirl behind you and all your magma orbs will always hit him as he is always in front of you
* Never try to dodge his explosion, as it doesn't even get close to killing us if you have fire resistance overcapped by 50%. Rise of the phoenix shield and purity of fire can of course help if you are having issues

* On minotaur, having skills hitting with a delay is more important, so I would recommend getting the firestorm and bladefall and maybe a magma orb high lvl CWDT in a pair of switch boots if you consistently want to take him down with ease.
* ALSO!!! Support at least 1 set of your CWDT setups with BLIND! As he only can two shot you, blind reduces that risk a lot!
- If you are still having trouble, replace dps flasks with flasks like basalt flask, taste of hate etc.

As for chimera, just get some life flasks for his cloud phase and maybe anti bleed, burn and poison.

* On chimera, bring a good amount of life flasks
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
how do i use dark pact with this build?
"
or3zz wrote:
how do i use dark pact with this build?

Use the same tree, but replace the inevitability jewels with rare ones.

On dark pact use:
Dark pact+echo+controled destruction+immolate+arcane surge+increased aoe/conc effect.

Hits around same dps as magma orb.
Hi i want to know is this build good for 10 day Turmoil race?
first off, love the build sorta reminds me of the old coc days locking up your FPS with spell procs =).

couple questions . why do you not use chance to ignite in your magma orb setup. the gem now gives 29% more fire damage multiplier at 20 and effectively doubles our ignite chance. (2x ignites from our active skill = 2x the cwdt procs? ) am i missing something?

also why did we get away from using BV as the active setup? i recall you saying something like u can only have 1 up at once and preferred it on cwdt but why. it rarely gets multiple stacks off of cwdt and as an active skill we can have so many more stacks wouldn't it amount to the most ignites of any active setup?

thanks for the awesome build =)
"
Hi i want to know is this build good for 10 day Turmoil race?

I'd say probably not. Eye of innocence and razor of the seventh sun are core items, but requires to kill phoenix bosses which takes a couple of days, and then half of the league is already over.

So it's pretty goal dependent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info