[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

More great help Chrispie, Thx.

If those are the stats for a scepter, pretty hard to top Doryani.

Last edited by Scarar99 on Oct 22, 2017, 4:54:54 PM
Hey ChrispieD, have you thought of using Molten Strike as your main setup? It would probably be something like:

Molten strike - elemental damage with attacks - ruthless - additional accuracy - immolate - multistrike

Razor has the 100% inc melee phys damage which is nice, and using a doryanis also doubles as a very decent phys one-hander. I tried it, and it's working pretty well. (I just really can't use magma orb as my computer is very bad)

The DPS is definitely higher, and it's easier coloring too. The downside is loss of range, but I'm not having too much trouble surviving atm. Thoughts?

And by the way, if you have a dark pact setup I'd love that. Thanks!
Hi,

Started to play this build and I have a couple of questions.

The inevitability jewel states that we need 40 int to get the benefit, but for both jewels there is only 3 INT node of 10 in the jewel radius, I can clearly see that it works however, what am I missing?

Why not take Elemental Equilibrium for this build? We are dealing 3 different types of elemental damage, so it should be a perfect fit and it is not even far on the tree to take it.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
The inevitability jewel does not require that you take the nodes, just that they be inside the circle. You will note that the language is different than the Green Dream jewel which requires the node to be taken.

I am not sure on the EE issue other than to guess that you have very little control of which element hits so you risk buffing the mobs as to fire. I believe the big dps in this build is fire based. Once again, this one is a guess.
thanks for this build . very good .
but i still confused about frenzy buff and onslaught when i open at POB .
where does this come from ?

(edit:sry just figure it. the green dream jewel,right?)
Last edited by vanilla1405 on Oct 23, 2017, 6:57:17 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
Hey ChrispieD, have you thought of using Molten Strike as your main setup? It would probably be something like:

Molten strike - elemental damage with attacks - ruthless - additional accuracy - immolate - multistrike

Razor has the 100% inc melee phys damage which is nice, and using a doryanis also doubles as a very decent phys one-hander. I tried it, and it's working pretty well. (I just really can't use magma orb as my computer is very bad)

The DPS is definitely higher, and it's easier coloring too. The downside is loss of range, but I'm not having too much trouble surviving atm. Thoughts?

And by the way, if you have a dark pact setup I'd love that. Thanks!

If you like it, do it :). Molten strike also combines really well on bosses with vaal molten shell and rat's cage as it hits the enemy so many times, so you can switch to chance to ignite and combine.

I didn't do a dark pacter because the magmaorb worked so well, but the tree would be practically the same. You utilize immolate with the huge multiplier of dark pact.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 24, 2017, 2:54:32 AM
"
frogemoth wrote:
Hi,

Started to play this build and I have a couple of questions.

The inevitability jewel states that we need 40 int to get the benefit, but for both jewels there is only 3 INT node of 10 in the jewel radius, I can clearly see that it works however, what am I missing?

Why not take Elemental Equilibrium for this build? We are dealing 3 different types of elemental damage, so it should be a perfect fit and it is not even far on the tree to take it.

Yeah, the threshold jewels dont need you to invest, however green dream does.

I assume you are aware of how ele EQ works but not how my build works. I have fire damage on everything so it will ignite on every hit, making me loop. Getting ele EQ would mean every target has +25 fire res all the time, meaning our magma orb would be trash together with all our fire damage sourcers.

It's a safe way for us to drop our damage significantly for no reason if you think it was too high ;).
Thanks for the answers.

Starting doing maps, what are the mods I should avoid?

Cannot leech is obvious, as well as monster have 90% to not be affected by status ailment.
Most probably reflect elemental damage is also a no go.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
frogemoth wrote:
Thanks for the answers.

Starting doing maps, what are the mods I should avoid?

Cannot leech is obvious, as well as monster have 90% to not be affected by status ailment.
Most probably reflect elemental damage is also a no go.

90% avoid is not such a dangerous mod. I also like ele reflect with the pantheon that protects against it.

It's more about mods that make the mobs one shot you, that are dangerous.

Unless you are on hardcore, try your way forward. This build can take many map mods, untill you try to push for the last levels.
I avoid reflect. No leech is a must avoid. Other than that, all of them are ok as long as your geared ok.

I do need some help trying to figure out a source of dying that has plagued me since I started this build. The message on death is a suicide message. I have isolated out bleeding as this death can happen even when wearing death's door boots.

I believe it mainly happens when I have been killing a map boss (t13) and the boss dies. This is not a one or two shot hit issue. Could it be that I have ignited so many times that I have put a massive dot on myself and I can't heal it away because everything on the screen is dead? This is fairly fast death and I can usually catch it as I see my life start to drop dramatically but I would rather not have to be that attentive (its a semi-afk build!)

Assuming I have diagnosed it correctly, other than smashing heal flasks is there anther way to avoid this? If the cause of death is something else, please let me know. This is pretty much the only way I die and I would like to eliminate it or at least come up with a solution other than having to bang on a heal flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info