[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
majesthro wrote:
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:
Why pick Frost Walker instead of Fire Walker? Most damage on the build is fire based...

Because of the green dream jewel radius

True, but I now moved the green dream, in western direction, north of the "devotion" node. Inevitability was then moved to the old green dream spot. This was done on a request as it opens up possabilities.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:
Why pick Frost Walker instead of Fire Walker? Most damage on the build is fire based...

Because of the green dream jewel radius

True, but I now moved the green dream, in western direction, north of the "devotion" node. Inevitability was then moved to the old green dream spot. This was done on a request as it opens up possabilities.

Is there a good reason for using green dream tho? Can't see much use for the frenzy charges
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:

Is there a good reason for using green dream tho? Can't see much use for the frenzy charges

More than giving 25% more damage and 16% increased attack speed while clearing, there is no boost of it. If you ask me, that is an increadible boost.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Anyone have any good tips on how to avoid disconnects with this build?
I am getting tons of disconnects on harbinger mobs, and when I do I lose all portals to map. It is starting to get annoying. 50% of the time i get disconnected on beachhead boss fight, and just as i was clearing my first guardian map I met a harbinger and got dc again.

It wasn't as bad as this in the Breach league version (last time I played)
:C
Last edited by myshild on Sep 2, 2017, 5:16:12 PM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
ek0z wrote:
Hi,

First of all, thanks for this guide, the build is really fun to play, maybe the funniest I've ever play in PoE !

However, I got a question: wich 2nd skill should we use in the 3L lvl20 CWDT ? In the OP you mention Arc, but in PoB Flame Surge is suggested.

TY =)

Watch the gem links section of the guide. CWDT+arc+fireball. If you dont like those spells, change to some you like as long as you dont use low level versions of them in your other CWDT setups.

Ok thanks, PoB led me to this mistake.
Have to say that I find the build very powerful, mappin' t10 at lvl70 atm without capped resistances and a 5L in a Tabula. Don't have the helmet either.

Again, great build.
Enjoying this build quite a bit, although I've dumped tons of chromes into this darn belly and haven't been able to see 4 blues yet (over 3k chromes >.<). So I'm running without immolate, things are still moving along rather faster, but I can't wait to see that extra damage when I can use immolate.
ChrispieD,
Can you chack my AFK in profile and say me what i can improve? Pls.
Remember we can get +1 Frenzy as a gear upgrade.
Anyone else gets dc'ed all the time in breaches because of crazy graphics lag? I turned settings all the way down (running on nvidia gtx980ti, so I mean, come on...) but it still doesn't do anything...

Suggestions?

Good build otherwise! It actually works!

Cheers.
Jewels (at least jewels that work by requiring a stat in their radius to grant a bonus) don't need the skill to be actually used in order to get the bonus. I suppose I don't have any information on the green dream in particular but I don't see at a glance why it shouldn't function the same way. I guess it does say that the passive grants the equal frenzy charge on kill chance, so I'll gladly accept that I am mistaken here.

Anyway, what is the point of taking Elemental Overload? It doesn't seem like it helps the build in much of a meaningful way since the critical chance is not very high. I'm by no means an expert here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info