[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Last edited by Baylifeqt on Sep 4, 2017, 12:20:12 AM
loving the build but when dealing with beachhead map its a grind and i got Dc'd and lost the map... I guess thats the risk we pay for this build.

My question is what do we use instead of a fourth blue gem. I have spent so much trying to 6L and chrome my belly that I am almost about to chuck that chest in. And just stick with my Tabula.

But if I do get my Belly 6L i could only get BBBRRG so what could I use instead of a fourth blue socket?

Was thinking Empower or increased burning damage and dropping Immolate.

is that the best option?

Cheers
OaH
Last edited by openallhours on Sep 4, 2017, 3:33:14 AM
"
Animelll wrote:
This may come as a noob question as i'm still a beginner at this game really but the chance to ignite support gem in the ball lightning setup, where is the ignite coming from because if I have read right the only way it can ignite is through skills linked with fire damage or cold damage using three dragons helm, and there are no fire skills in that setup.

Your two sources of fire damage that get added to all spells are the Anger Aura and from gear "adds XX to yy fire damage to spells". Without either of these two the ignite support gem would be pointless as you noticed.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:
"
D4RK_S0RC3R3R wrote:
Why pick Frost Walker instead of Fire Walker? Most damage on the build is fire based...

Because of the green dream jewel radius

True, but I now moved the green dream, in western direction, north of the "devotion" node. Inevitability was then moved to the old green dream spot. This was done on a request as it opens up possabilities.

I noticed your profile is way different then guide here, what is better? I rather not re-spec later.
btw hi ;)
Well I crash in beachhead boss too, also large fps drops when fighting some harbingers in maps.So I just sold all my things and switched to flicker strike, the idea behind the build is good tho.

I have i7 and gtx 1060 16g ram SSD etc.

How important is the helmet to have socked gem have 50% to ignite?
or could i just leave that out and make sure to get the Magma orb chain an additional 2 times
"
jyc128 wrote:
or could i just leave that out and make sure to get the Magma orb chain an additional 2 times

I think he mentioned its the Core to the Endgame dynamics

I bought a helm with the Magma orb enchantment then used quite a few Essence of Hysteria to get that roll. Its not a cheap option but you definitely need it.

Also I got this for like a chaos and then crafted the leech.

adds another option of life gain for me. it will do for now until I can find a better one. loving the build but getting frustrated with the Belly of the Beast...

Cheers
OaH
What would the ideal 5link setup be for magma orb? I don't have funds to dish out for a 6l aside from my tabula but 5l are generally pretty cheap
"
jyc128 wrote:

Well, its important but at very end you could drop it, im working without the 50% chance to ignite, just drop magama orb in helemet and put chance to ignite for sup blade vortex and firestorm and works to me, I can do all the end game.
Hello. Going on my old char with this 3.0 update.
Question about Abberath Hooves please .... Would it be an interesting option to use them again in 3.0 and would you make some changes in skill tree for it ??
Thank you.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Sep 5, 2017, 8:12:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info