[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I'm just wandering which scepter will be better?
Is cast speed better than attack speed?

or

"
Elithraldor wrote:
Anyone else gets dc'ed all the time in breaches because of crazy graphics lag? I turned settings all the way down (running on nvidia gtx980ti, so I mean, come on...) but it still doesn't do anything...

Suggestions?

Good build otherwise! It actually works!

Cheers.

Same problem I'm having. As I wrote in my post this didn't happen in breach league for me with this build.
I tried turning off Dynamic Resolution and it seems to have been a good idea. Will have to do more testing, but at least the last 5 harbingers didn't disconnect me.
"
ChrispieD,
Can you chack my AFK in profile and say me what i can improve? Pls.

Potential upgrades in the following order:
+2 magma orb helmet which you craft with essence of hysteria
More life on boots
More life on gloves
Perfect fire damage mokou's.
Dying sun
More damage on jewels
lvl 21 magma orb
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
xDeathBaconx wrote:
Jewels (at least jewels that work by requiring a stat in their radius to grant a bonus) don't need the skill to be actually used in order to get the bonus. I suppose I don't have any information on the green dream in particular but I don't see at a glance why it shouldn't function the same way. I guess it does say that the passive grants the equal frenzy charge on kill chance, so I'll gladly accept that I am mistaken here.

Anyway, what is the point of taking Elemental Overload? It doesn't seem like it helps the build in much of a meaningful way since the critical chance is not very high. I'm by no means an expert here.

In difference to inevitability, green dream requiers resistance to be invested in the radius.

We crit a lot, I essentially have elemental overload activated at all times when clearing, giving 40% more damage. My boot enchants more than doubles crit chance (goes from 5 to 11% for many spells). When we cast our active spells, we trigger our cwdt setups, with 5 low lvl spells, each having 11%+ chance to crit. On top, we cast like 5 magma orbs per sec.

Believe me, elemental overload is the best node on the tree (not counting the ascendencies) for us.
"
bspex wrote:
I'm just wandering which scepter will be better?
Is cast speed better than attack speed?

or

Cast speed.
"
myshild wrote:
"
Elithraldor wrote:
Anyone else gets dc'ed all the time in breaches because of crazy graphics lag? I turned settings all the way down (running on nvidia gtx980ti, so I mean, come on...) but it still doesn't do anything...

Suggestions?

Good build otherwise! It actually works!

Cheers.

Same problem I'm having. As I wrote in my post this didn't happen in breach league for me with this build.
I tried turning off Dynamic Resolution and it seems to have been a good idea. Will have to do more testing, but at least the last 5 harbingers didn't disconnect me.

Yeah, several have reported harbinger crashes. I've ran the build only in standard with 0 crashes since 3.0. I think it might be setup dependent or just bad programming of the harbingers. This is why it comes as a suprise to me, as 3.0 has been pure pleasure compared to precious patches for me.
this build works as sion? or just marauder?
I can attest to the fact that the build will crash an instance for harbingers and large packs that become immune, think proximity shield or minions cannot die. It also seems to be particually glacial cascade and ball lightning that are the culprits. Trying to figure out other spells to use in their place, which really sucks cuz I love seeing glacial cascade and ball lightning shooting out.
Do the people crashing play on DX11? I play on DX9EX cause of disconnect/crash problems in loading screens but I don't seem to crash. I may drop down to like 4 fps from hitting 100 mobs but I have yet to crash cause of that.
This may come as a noob question as i'm still a beginner at this game really but the chance to ignite support gem in the ball lightning setup, where is the ignite coming from because if I have read right the only way it can ignite is through skills linked with fire damage or cold damage using three dragons helm, and there are no fire skills in that setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info