[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
omfghost wrote:
Well, today was end game testing:

-Atziri: Easy, carefull with 2nd fase ilusions, reflect can kill you easy.
-Uber Atziri: Testing as soon as posible.
-Izaro and Uber Izaro: easy, no problems.
-T16 guardians: well, hydra and phoenix easy, chimera take care about "flicker" attack just run, and minotaur can kill you too,but care. All dones.
-Shaper: Easy, can tank the channeling and in melee he attack with hits that can tank too, "dont tank the balls" and let clear the zana protection zone, most important. I needed a few trys couse didnt know the mechanics and phases.

I have full items build and the farming speed its also very good, its difficult to die with mobs, if they kill you its because you are playing face tanking with crit mod on a density pack, boss buff mod, elemental reflect or other bad mods.

Thanks for the build, love it <3.

Hello, glad that you enjoyed it. Your experience is very close to my own.

I killed uber atziri yesterday, so here are so tips before you try it out! I will post on first page the gear I used.

Get two vaal clarity (level not so important) + increased duration in your boots instead of the ball lightning setup. The vaal clarities allows you to precast magma orb before the bosses spawns.

Mob clearing:
On mob clearing keep your distance on the slow zombie like mobs, since their crits can one shot and there are loads of crit packs as well. Vaals are not dangerous at all what so ever, you can face tank everything they do except their slam. I have never died to them.

Tripple bosses
Before the tripple bosses, basalt flask or extra life flask can be useful. On the tripple boss, the killing order is insanely important.

Best order is:
Fire dual striker, titty b**ch and lastly the cycloner. Second worst is Titty bi***, then dual striker and last the cycloner.

Important note! When the dual striker goes into fire form, do not attack him if you killed titty first, if you do you will die eventually. Also, your CWDT setups will kill you on his flame form, so you might wanna remove the low CWDT setups if you plan on killing him second.

If you kill them in the right order, everything will be fine and you can even do it deathless. To not die of titty, whirl after every magma orb cast (cast magma orb towards center). To kill the cycloner, just face tank him with anti bleed pots, he can't kill you ever.

Atziri
Uber atziri herself is cake, you almost never die of her, however the quad phase is living hell.

Before the fight you need to prepare some things. Either you run dual ruby flasks, dual topaz flasks with anti bleed or just ruby flasks (I ran dual both).

Then you either run saffel's frame in off hand or rise of the phoenix (then you have to dodge lighnting storms). Heartbreaker weapon is used as it enables whirling blades. Then I used purity of fire and purity of lightning as auras and dropped anger. Purity of lightning isn't needed if you dodge lightning storms.

Activate your vaal clarities on the quad phases only. On atziri herself, cast normally without vaal clarity. On the ad phase cast as far as possible so the last orb bounces hits the pack and then keep on spamming till atziri herself comes back. The mana usage will keep you from hitting full mana making you keep leeching mana, this way you can precast on atziri without using vaal clarity!!!

This setup made me die once on the whole fight against uber atziri herself. If was against the mirror phase, I precasted with vaal clarity and sadly the mirror eded up there and I thought I could tank the 100% reflect, which I apparently could not as I also took damage from the other clones. After that I did not precast and it worked perfectly. I would say it is very possible to do it deathless, though the 200 chaos cost of every run doesn't make me so happy about doing the runs...

Hay dude! thanks for the reply, it's nice to read some tips about atziri, want to kill her but dont know when because as you said, the cost of runs its insane but will try.

If you can add in first page the tips about end game bosses when you have time would be great.
Quick question about leveling - The final tree at 114 pts and the version of the tree shown in the leveling guide at 73 points are wildly different. At what stage are we meant to refund at least 29 points from the tree and then continue the build direction in the exact opposite way from where we first started ???
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Sep 1, 2017, 8:23:34 AM
Im testing this build since a week now. and its very fun to play, but i have the problem that my bosskill damage is extremly low and i dont get why, i have all of the item that are needed, but i dont exactly get where the damage will come from and since there are so many variations i cant see the one that is usefull to kill bosses.
Still leveling so I can't test it yet. But here was my thought.

- Use Tempest's Binding with same gem setup (CWDT, BV, Magma, Firestorm), which gives us frenzy charges.
- Remove all of the passives that branch up from Deep Wisdom (since we don't need green dream now)
- Remove Frost Walker (there for green dream)
- Put a Blue dream where the left most Inevitability is, giving us power charges.
- Drop the second Inevitability just north of Blood Drinker, or just south of arcane vision.

Net result is power charges and 11 passive points free.

You're losing cruel prep. But with those extra points you could pick up purity of flesh, melding, heart of the oak, or you could go up from blood drinker and grab an extra power charge.

Thoughts? All of this hinges on Icebite providing consistent Frenzy charges. So, I'll have to wait and see. I have the Tempests's w/enchant and a Green Dream. So, once I get enough levels I'll report back if no one else has tried.
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
i Feel like being lied to, the setup is more active, rather than afk, yet the name emphasize on afk xD

I agree. This is a Magma Orb caster build. Nothing to see here...
Last edited by beefnuggy on Sep 1, 2017, 1:48:44 PM
Amazing build! I just did my first tier 13 map and I was only using a 4-link magma orb setup that's still level 17! I've never gone this far in maps with any other build because they require a lot of currency, but a majority of my items were bought with only 1-3c and it's slaying hard.

The only problem I have is fighting against bosses that can regenerate life because it's healing more than I hit. I have a Belly sitting in my inventory atm that I'm trying to 6-link, so I hope those 2 extra link will fix my problem.
How critical is the helm? I'm in ssf and haven't gotten any of the essence yet. I have everything else.
"
Haddoq wrote:
How is the clear speed on this in 3.0?

Very good, watch the AFK GONE BALLS clip for seeing the build in action. As good as before, or even better.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ek0z wrote:
Hi,

First of all, thanks for this guide, the build is really fun to play, maybe the funniest I've ever play in PoE !

However, I got a question: wich 2nd skill should we use in the 3L lvl20 CWDT ? In the OP you mention Arc, but in PoB Flame Surge is suggested.

TY =)

Watch the gem links section of the guide. CWDT+arc+fireball. If you dont like those spells, change to some you like as long as you dont use low level versions of them in your other CWDT setups.
"

Hi I'm running Doryani Catalyst at the moment. I replaced arc with dark pact because I don't have fire burst for Arc to proc. Should I run with this set up? Or is there a better skill?

Also should i run detonate death in my gloves? Thank you

You are free to run what you like, though dark pact can kill you if a hit leaves you with less than 8% of hp left. Arc hits immediately and chains, making it very good CWDT setup when there are several targets. Dark pact only hits around you with a risk of missing all targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info