[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Fritso wrote:

That performance looks a lot better than I would've thought!

Looks like a lot of fun. Just such a shame about the small AOE after nerfs. Also, 5.8k life is a bit too low for my liking.

But, what If I told you you could save 1 skill point, and get more resistances from tree?
Spec out of jewel node next to Instability (saves 4 points), spec into jewel node below scion (3 points, and 18 lightning+cold res). Though, if you need the INT, you can spec out of the jewel node below Profane Chemistry, and spec into the one below Scion.

Edit: also, ur not using any life flasks, so exchanging Profane Chemistry for Quick Recovery is 2% extra life.

Edit 2: Why no Fire Pen gem instead of Empower lvl 3? Should give better deeps.

Erm-- going over your points one by one;

To pick up the jewel node next to instability is 3 points (int, int jewel) vs (res res jewel) the 20 int really isn't important, though the same can be said for the resistances since I am using wise oak+dying sun to guarantee being ele-weakness cap'd/having 20% Fire pen.

The swap from profane chemistry to quick recovery change is good and one of the changes I did pick up.

I have a 20/20 fire pen in my sceptre that i swap for bosses(means running a 2l Fire burst for the bosses) Also I've been meaning to pick up a level 4 empower, but have just been lazy. Also because even in t16 maps trash dies the same with empower as they do with fire pen(even in ele res maps)
"
djfang wrote:

To pick up the jewel node next to instability is 3 points (int, int jewel) vs (res res jewel) the 20 int really isn't important, though the same can be said for the resistances since I am using wise oak+dying sun to guarantee being ele-weakness cap'd/having 20% Fire pen.

Lol, dunno how I missed that. You are right, it's the same amount of nodes. Sorry for getting you all hyped up for nothing.
how to get good opal spectre when we use essence of hystiria on it ?
Light a candle and pray to RNGesus.
Don't forget to sacrifice some unique gear to Kuduku, and steel RNG from unaware players in town!
Hello,

I'm kinda lost about my gear atm.
I have ember and taming as ring, and all that the build describe in helmet, gloves, boots, amulet etc.
But i have several items ( armors and weapons) and i don't know how to arrange them.
I used for severals hour a 6L armor with Blade vortex and Razor + scepter with Fire Burst on Hit.
But i acquired a Rat Cage ( 5L) and a Kaom's. So i use the Rat Cage for clearing low lvl map just by running and never stop and use the 6L for higher lvl map ( actually doing 10-13).
But do i switch my 6L for Kaom's in all situation ( low lvl and high lvl map) ? Because it seems that i kill way faster with 6L than with Kaoms. ( And like in the video i keep the Rat Cage for high lvl boss with molten shell).

The second trouble is that i use Razor and scepter but i also have 2 doryanis scepter.
Does i need to combine Razor + 1 Doryani or i go 2 doryani ? Or i keep Razor + Scepter Fire Burst ?

I hope my message will be understandable.
Thanks for answering, have a nice day.
I want to understand why you use whisper of doom. And uses only flammability?
"
gandlfy wrote:
I want to understand why you use whisper of doom. And uses only flammability?

He only uses whispers of doom in the Abberath's version, not the Cheap version. Cheap version uses Arctic Armor + Flammability.
Curses with Whispers in Abberath version: Flammability + Ele weakness.
"
Kekemousse wrote:
Hello,

I'm kinda lost about my gear atm.
I have ember and taming as ring, and all that the build describe in helmet, gloves, boots, amulet etc.
But i have several items ( armors and weapons) and i don't know how to arrange them.
I used for severals hour a 6L armor with Blade vortex and Razor + scepter with Fire Burst on Hit.
But i acquired a Rat Cage ( 5L) and a Kaom's. So i use the Rat Cage for clearing low lvl map just by running and never stop and use the 6L for higher lvl map ( actually doing 10-13).
But do i switch my 6L for Kaom's in all situation ( low lvl and high lvl map) ? Because it seems that i kill way faster with 6L than with Kaoms. ( And like in the video i keep the Rat Cage for high lvl boss with molten shell).

The second trouble is that i use Razor and scepter but i also have 2 doryanis scepter.
Does i need to combine Razor + 1 Doryani or i go 2 doryani ? Or i keep Razor + Scepter Fire Burst ?

I hope my message will be understandable.
Thanks for answering, have a nice day.

1. 6L for map clearing, combined with Mokou's embrace, and an Opal ring with % fire damage for best resutls. Don't use emberwake + taming for map clear. Lower dps due to lower burns, and more fps drops due to the amount of burns.
2. Rat's cage combined with emberwake + taming for high hp bosses
3. Kaom's heart.....never really needed, unless you have relative low life, and want to afk kill hard hitting bosses.
4. Razor + fire burst for general clearing, and boss killing
5. Doryani's for Vaal Righteous fire on guardians.

/edit: also, for future reference, it helps if you set you characters tab to public, so we can see what ur running with. Makes it easier to help you out.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 5, 2017, 11:59:30 AM
I dunno, just started, lvl 69 now, bought items, only need uberlab.
I wont get 4b abberaths so i did 3b weapon option, for now i cant get Dying Sun but will get it.

Topic is not clean to read, there is too many things.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Piotruuu/characters

Heres my profile

Got doryani, got ring for 80, how else can i upgrade?

What this chest setup does on Belly? ^^

Why lvl 20 Cwtd on gloves?

Sorry for many questions, but theres for the first time many things i dont understand ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info