[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
morinr wrote:
When cycloning, do you hit with cyclone & hooves or nah? Thinking of doing this build but don't want to waste too much currency.

Yes you hit with both, but I only do it on single targets to get fortify. This matter of fact should however not be what makes u decide if u do the build or not.

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
djfang wrote:

Lovin how this build looks and plays so far.

How is it performing in terms of speed and survivability compared to the initial abberath build?
Last edited by JoopO on May 22, 2017, 6:11:07 PM
"
RewQew wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
RewQew wrote:
Do I need any improvements with my gear? Because I tried doing Apex of Sacrifice, but failed miserably and only reached until the Guardian Q'ura. Please help.

Make char profile public and tell us what killed you, if its bosses or normal mobs and if you were one shot or degened. Then it will be easier to guide you what video clip to watch or what to do.

Overall Atziri fight should be piece of cake.

I think I've made my profile public now. Thanks for your help

I see u use added fire in sceptre, use fire pen instead, added fire has no effect. Also when doing the boss battle change inc aoe to conc effect. Your ascendency aspect of carnage would help in terms of more damage.

On top of that, you have to know some things about the atziri fight. Overall you might want to use topaz flask on the vaals and ruby flask on atziri herself. Anti bleed is needed for the triple bosses.

You could also try to change your active setup to cast when channeling firestorm with incinerate. The links are in the thread and in my in depth video about clearing setups.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Ive been looking for this build for ever, i level my zerk to 70 today and i cant figure out why my dmg suck so much, i had trouble killing merc izaroo.

Can anyone help me?

also why we cant use avatar of fire when using aberraths?
Ive been looking for this build for ever, i level my zerk to 70 today and i cant figure out why my dmg suck so much, i had trouble killing merc izaroo.

Can anyone help me?

"
Frofrosted wrote:

Can anyone help me?

Damage:
1. Remove the 'ele damage with weapons' from sceptre. Does nothing for us. Replace with spell damage or fire damage%
2. Switch out The Taming for Mokou's. Mokou's allows you to ignite yourself, giving you 70% inc damage from ammy, which double dips, and 100% inc burning damage from sceptre.
3. lvl, and quality you inc aoe and CD gems in sceptre.
4. You're not using any curses. Putting blashpemy-ele weakness+flammability gives a HUGE dps increase.
5. Replace Ngamahu ring with Opal ring that with an increased fire damage craft.

You can still use it, it's just not optimal. Costs 2 skill points, and removes 50% of damage from non-fire spells. Only reason to take it is so that every spell can ignite, however that is also accomplished by the 'fire damage to spells' affix on your screptre, and ngamahu's sign ring.
Hi guys,

nearly lvl 68 and ready to start the build,

I've done the normal lab and wondering what ascendancy order is best.

Do I take first aspect of carnage or cloacked in savagery ?

I feel that I'll need the 40% more damage before doing uber lab.

Also do you take vaal pact before doing all labs ? Or can I take it after ?

Also, I just pass lvl 68 and put all gear on,

when I put the 2 auras, I have 10mana left and cyclone at lvl 1 cost 12 ? Did I miss something ?

Thanks for your answers!
Last edited by partyboy79 on May 25, 2017, 4:48:51 PM
Spell Echo Support work for vms?
No.
"
partyboy79 wrote:
I've done the normal lab and wondering what ascendancy order is best.

Do I take first aspect of carnage or cloacked in savagery ?

I feel that I'll need the 40% more damage before doing uber lab.

Also do you take vaal pact before doing all labs ? Or can I take it after ?

Instant healing via Cloaked in Savagery + Vaal Pact is a core mechanic of this build. Lvl 20 Fire Burst with 3 support gems has always been strong enough to kill Uber Izaro with ease.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info