[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Fritso wrote:

1. 6L for map clearing, combined with Mokou's embrace, and an Opal ring with % fire damage for best resutls. Don't use emberwake + taming for map clear. Lower dps due to lower burns, and more fps drops due to the amount of burns.
2. Rat's cage combined with emberwake + taming for high hp bosses
3. Kaom's heart.....never really needed, unless you have relative low life, and want to afk kill hard hitting bosses.
4. Razor + fire burst for general clearing, and boss killing
5. Doryani's for Vaal Righteous fire on guardians.

/edit: also, for future reference, it helps if you set you characters tab to public, so we can see what ur running with. Makes it easier to help you out.

Thanks a lot i see clearly now.
I didn't know i could set my character tab i'll do it.
Thangs again abnd have a nice day.
Guys, its not very clear but The afk gone cheap and the Abberath's version are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUILDS. They use different skill trees and rings. For clearly speed if you use the taming / emberwake with the abbereth's version you will do shit damage. You cant combine the abberath's version with the taming and emberwake. This guy decided to make two completely different builds and mash them into one. Making everyone confused why they aren't doing so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwuNrcwsHQ

I'm pretty new to the game, and I had to watch the whole 40 minute video to really understand anything.

4 blue abberath with dual curse is great. HOWEVER, when you're mapping pretty often you'll get a map mod with movement slow (temp chains, ice on ground, etc) So you can't run the dual curse. You need the mana to use whirling blade to get around quickly.

I actually might try to sell my 4B abbereth for another Abbereth with maybe a different 4 link setup -- Anger with a 3Link Cast on hit Artic armor + something (flamability maybe?). Your damage output is not even an issue for mobs, magic or rare. It's bosses and the random essence / rogue exile that can pop you super fast.

Anger seems to pop mobs/bosses just as fast as dual curse 4B Abbereth. Just running Anger you have the mana reserves to use whirling blades for movespeed. Its way faster when mapping.

"
Guys, its not very clear but The afk gone cheap and the Abberath's version are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUILDS. They use different skill trees and rings. For clearly speed if you use the taming / emberwake with the abbereth's version you will do shit damage. You cant combine the abberath's version with the taming and emberwake. This guy decided to make two completely different builds and mash them into one. Making everyone confused why they aren't doing so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwuNrcwsHQ

I'm pretty new to the game, and I had to watch the whole 40 minute video to really understand anything.

4 blue abberath with dual curse is great. HOWEVER, when you're mapping pretty often you'll get a map mod with movement slow (temp chains, ice on ground, etc) So you can't run the dual curse. You need the mana to use whirling blade to get around quickly.

I actually might try to sell my 4B abbereth for another Abbereth with maybe a different 4 link setup -- Anger with a 3Link Cast on hit Artic armor + something (flamability maybe?). Your damage output is not even an issue for mobs, magic or rare. It's bosses and the random essence / rogue exile that can pop you super fast.

Anger seems to pop mobs/bosses just as fast as dual curse 4B Abbereth. Just running Anger you have the mana reserves to use whirling blades for movespeed. Its way faster when mapping.

The only time Anger beats dual curse is in curse immune maps, or for enemies outside of curse range. Dual curse is a more multiplier. Even for bosses, which have a 60% reduced curse effectiveness, it's still -30 to 40% ele resists, which can equal up to double damage for bosses that have 75% resist. Anger on the other hand does very litle for deeps. It increases my fire burst from 11.5 to 12.1k, so just about 5% more damage.

My advice would be to just remove Inc AOE from the dual curse setup. it's virtually useless after the AOE nerfs. I removed it a long time ago. That would leave you with just 70% reserved. That would even allow you room for an Arctic Armour if you want more defence, or Herald of Thunder for more offence. At 95% reserved you'll still have plenty mana to cast Whirling Blades (I have 38 mana left with that setup).

I prefer the dual curse + HoT setup, because Herald of Thunder procs all the time, and it hits monsters ouside of reach, on ledges, behind walls etc. Just 1 fire burst proc from HoT is often enough to kill the entire pack, due to the burn prolif from abberath's. I really like the increased clearspeed it gives.
"
The only time Anger beats dual curse is in curse immune maps, or for enemies outside of curse range. Dual curse is a more multiplier. Even for bosses, which have a 60% reduced curse effectiveness, it's still -30 to 40% ele resists, which can equal up to double damage for bosses that have 75% resist. Anger on the other hand does very litle for deeps. It increases my fire burst from 11.5 to 12.1k, so just about 5% more damage.

My advice would be to just remove Inc AOE from the dual curse setup. it's virtually useless after the AOE nerfs. I removed it a long time ago. That would leave you with just 70% reserved. That would even allow you room for an Arctic Armour if you want more defence, or Herald of Thunder for more offence. At 95% reserved you'll still have plenty mana to cast Whirling Blades (I have 38 mana left with that setup).

I prefer the dual curse + HoT setup, because Herald of Thunder procs all the time, and it hits monsters ouside of reach, on ledges, behind walls etc. Just 1 fire burst proc from HoT is often enough to kill the entire pack, due to the burn prolif from abberath's. I really like the increased clearspeed it gives.

Thats amazing advice actually. Thanks. Just ran a few shaped strands and things melt from across the fuckin screen now. crazy! I get about 2-3 whirling blades w/ no mobs around. perfect. thanks.
"

Oooh I'm going to try this! thank you. I had Inc AOE removed from boots anyway because I never got 4b abberath's lol. I'll run HoT since like you said, we have plenty of mana reserves.

You guys have any ideas if this build will get nerfed bad come release of 3.0?
For what purpose you using doedre?
Last edited by kileras12 on Jun 10, 2017, 4:09:25 AM
"
beevsauce wrote:
"

Oooh I'm going to try this! thank you. I had Inc AOE removed from boots anyway because I never got 4b abberath's lol. I'll run HoT since like you said, we have plenty of mana reserves.

You guys have any ideas if this build will get nerfed bad come release of 3.0?

As discussed earlier, the ignite part of the build will not be the same. Also, taming + emberwake combo won't be the same either.

As for the afk part of the build, it will still function without a difference as far as I know currently. However there could be some berserker balancing and vaals pact balancing yet to be released. Let's wait and see.

As for new clearing setups, I am currently theory crafting with the data released this far about 3.0.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
kileras12 wrote:
For what purpose you using doedre?

The elixir is used to trigger CWDT setups and trigger savage hit, making you leech 100% when chaos resist is -50 or more.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Can anyone suggest the best setup for taking down guardians? Ive taken down minotaur no problem but i havent tried the other ones just yet. I have the abbereth's hooves build w/ a 40% life Belly of beast. i have kaom's and i have a 5L for righteous fire burst. The righteous fire doesnt' always seem to work, not sure why. Is it best to have dual doryani's for max elemental damage? is that just used for righteous fire burst? or should i just stick to the razor of the seventh sun + opal sceptre? Swap out abbereth's hooves for a max HP 4L defensive/offensive cast on hit setup? (gem setup in 5L is normally whats suggested in this build thread im using them for farming now)

I have all the gear. What's best for dad dickin' these bosses. Ive read atziri can't be ignited, so is there an option here to take that boss down? Is it possible to setup an active in belly of the beast to DPS down atziri? HMM. Thanks in advance
How important are the Essence of Hysteria enchants?

I have pretty much everything except for the enchants. They are too expensive. It sounds like the bulk of the damage is coming from the level 20 fire burst? I'm still leveling up my Marauder so IDK. If without level 20 fire burst, where will our damage be coming from? Hard to imagine a bunch of level 8 spells clearing high tier maps or even low tier maps. How much damage does a level 20 fire burst do? Also, will ignite be a problem without the helm enchant?

So is it still viable without the Hysteria enchants? I'm also planning to use 2x Mokou.
Last edited by BiggestNoobEver on Jun 12, 2017, 8:49:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info