[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
tomay wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
I've done the normal lab and wondering what ascendancy order is best.

Do I take first aspect of carnage or cloacked in savagery ?

I feel that I'll need the 40% more damage before doing uber lab.

Also do you take vaal pact before doing all labs ? Or can I take it after ?

Instant healing via Cloaked in Savagery + Vaal Pact is a core mechanic of this build. Lvl 20 Fire Burst with 3 support gems has always been strong enough to kill Uber Izaro with ease.

Yeah I know but, lab, traps ... vaal pact not great. I was thinking of taking out vaal pact between izaro phase, I'll be able to do traps with regen + flasks.
If you got Regrets to burn... otherwise bring some extra life pots and traps are no big deal
"
tomay wrote:
If you got Regrets to burn... otherwise bring some extra life pots and traps are no big deal

Hi again, ok I did it :) first try, was level 75. I use 3 respect points for traps, not quite optimal but I feel safer :)

now I need an opal ring and a 6L belly :)

Do you guys have mana problems ? when running blasphemy + inc in abberath's missing 2 points to cast cyclone and 4 for whirling blades. I partially solved it by piking a +8% mana node but I would like to not do this.

Also, got a question regarding bosses.

For bosses up to T15, is it usefull to change weapons with doryani's ? does this need to be coupled with vaal righteous fire to be effective ?

thanks this build is awesome !
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
morinr wrote:
When cycloning, do you hit with cyclone & hooves or nah? Thinking of doing this build but don't want to waste too much currency.

Yes you hit with both, but I only do it on single targets to get fortify. This matter of fact should however not be what makes u decide if u do the build or not.

Ah ok thanks, what I found online said no. But I personally like the feel of cyclone a lot. So might try that out with the hooves. Wasn't going to be a make/break decision but helps me decide.
Cheers

Edit: Why would you use phase run vs another skill in chest with hooves? Just for speed boost between packs or does it even activate then? Wonder if another spell would be better.
Last edited by morinr on May 26, 2017, 2:59:03 PM
"
morinr wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
morinr wrote:
When cycloning, do you hit with cyclone & hooves or nah? Thinking of doing this build but don't want to waste too much currency.

Yes you hit with both, but I only do it on single targets to get fortify. This matter of fact should however not be what makes u decide if u do the build or not.

Ah ok thanks, what I found online said no. But I personally like the feel of cyclone a lot. So might try that out with the hooves. Wasn't going to be a make/break decision but helps me decide.
Cheers

Edit: Why would you use phase run vs another skill in chest with hooves? Just for speed boost between packs or does it even activate then? Wonder if another spell would be better.

This is incorrect. Cyclone doesn't work with Abberath's, nor does Whirling Blades. The explosions from Abberath's will only trigger when you reach the target location, not while moving. So it's a lot worse than just walking. Only exception for Abberath's is Shield Charge, since you're actually still walking with that skill.

Also, using any of these skills deactivates your Phase run (movespeed buff gets replaced by melee damage buff), thus losing the movespeed buff. Phase run is very important for this build. Not only because of the movespeed buff, but also because phasing allows you to move through monster packs, causing your Abberath's to hit more targets, thus proccing more cwdts etc. It's pretty important for this build. And yes, phase run is triggered by your cwdt.
Last edited by Fritso on May 27, 2017, 5:53:54 AM
"
JoopO wrote:

How is it performing in terms of speed and survivability compared to the initial abberath build?

Its obviously less survivability than with a Kaom's. However, when VMS is up all you need to do is go as fast as you can, everything dies in your wake near instantly. I've done some changes than what is shown below to improve VMS's duration as well as help the damage output.

Here is a video that will probably show more and show it better than I can say.
Last edited by djfang on May 27, 2017, 11:01:39 AM
"
djfang wrote:
"
JoopO wrote:

How is it performing in terms of speed and survivability compared to the initial abberath build?

Its obviously less survivability than with a Kaom's. However, when VMS is up all you need to do is go as fast as you can, everything dies in your wake near instantly. I've done some changes than what is shown below to improve VMS's duration as well as help the damage output.

Here is a video that will probably show more and show it better than I can say.

That performance looks a lot better than I would've thought!

Looks like a lot of fun. Just such a shame about the small AOE after nerfs. Also, 5.8k life is a bit too low for my liking.

But, what If I told you you could save 1 skill point, and get more resistances from tree?
Spec out of jewel node next to Instability (saves 4 points), spec into jewel node below scion (3 points, and 18 lightning+cold res). Though, if you need the INT, you can spec out of the jewel node below Profane Chemistry, and spec into the one below Scion.

Edit: also, ur not using any life flasks, so exchanging Profane Chemistry for Quick Recovery is 2% extra life.

Edit 2: Why no Fire Pen gem instead of Empower lvl 3? Should give better deeps.
Last edited by Fritso on May 27, 2017, 11:24:22 AM
Yeah, I really do like the look of it... as for the AoE nerf, VMS AoE was never great to begin with but with decent duration clear speed shouldn't be effected dramatically. And yes, less than 6k HP is a bit scary when it comes to high tier maps. ;)
I am thinking that I might do this build but try with cyclone in the chest and no hooves. I like cyclone a lot! Links would be cyclone-fortify-faster attacks- inc aoe- culling strike - BM maybe/additional accuracy? added fire (if no fire on gear)
"
morinr wrote:
I am thinking that I might do this build but try with cyclone in the chest and no hooves. I like cyclone a lot! Links would be cyclone-fortify-faster attacks- inc aoe- culling strike - BM maybe/additional accuracy? added fire (if no fire on gear)

Sure, you could do that. Just keep in mind that clearspeed will be faster with Abberath and cwdts in chest, or any of the casting setups shown on page 1. Having fun with a build is ofc the most important part, so go ahead. The build will still work just fine.
Last edited by Fritso on May 28, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info