[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
pinochi0 wrote:
Would it be possible for you to make a more high end version of this? the taming is 1ex on LSC right now.

Was thinking a abberath hoof, emberwake, the taming version. This build would be possible to make for under 7ex right now, making it very interesting.

On top on first page:
*****|| - AFK GONE META montage - ||*****
Bit more expensive with 1 shot on minotaur and AFK minotaur and phoenix.

This is an abberath's hooves version with VRF, that can some exalts. Of course budget versions of this is possible without the abberath's hooves.

Check out the clip ;). As for taming with VRF, dont' use that combo as emberwake reduces burn to a fift. Also with abberath's, my burns usually one shots the rares, which taming/emberwake combo would ruin.

So go mokou's embrace+essence of anger crafted opal ring.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Gambrix wrote:
Anyone has any advice how to beat uber lab trials with this build?

Bring loads of life pots. Also bring the gems: leveled desecrate+devouring totems on weapon swap, as if you can't regen life, so you have max life before every trap without using life pots.

The traps are the hardest part. As for uber itzaro, it is important to have a big life pool and to have fortify on you at all times. To reduce risk of dying, don't let him have his buffs left to next phases.

Best of luck!
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Cycah wrote:
Impressive.

Did you beat shaper?

Never tried. However, this build is not made for shaper in mind as its a heavy damage over time fight which is this builds weakness. The setup that would have best chance in beating him is cast when channeling scourching ray firestorm, as it makes it much alike the scourching ray firestorm berserkers.

Thank you for the answer.

Rat cage Vaal molten shell work only with emberwake right? Is it enough to kill big?
"
Completed 16 ChallengesGambrix wrote:
Anyone has any advice how to beat uber lab trials with this build?

Bring loads of life pots.

My suggestion for surviving traps on a very high life build is to bring a Blood of the Karui. Normal flask only gives a fix amount of life but a single use of a Karui flask will bring you back up to full, providing you can find a safe spot to stand in for a couple of seconds.

Hi! Can someone please check my character. I have a very ridiculous slow time to taking boss (even slower than the old build ) and I dont know whats wrong so far. so it would be good if someone can leave back some advises for me.
P/s: And also how to fight boss which does not trigger ( like the ghost boss on garden map ) :)
Yo, have you considered Vaal Molten Shell with Scold's bridle? Somehow making it work for single target

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
Should i max out gems or?
Hello ChrispieD!

i'm testing your new version of the build with abberath's.
The following is my actual situation, the rest is like in your video:
- I'm still using a tabula rasa as low on currency).
- As i still miss a few nodes i only have 1 curse (not in a blasphemy setup, but in a lvl1 CWDT)
- still need the opal

Compared to the old version with socrching ray / incinerate + CWC firestorm i've the sensation the clear speed is lower..

It's basically a pure CWDT build which rely on fire burst as dps.
So, are 2 lvl 20 CWDT set-up optimal for this build?
Shouldn't we focus on hitting as much as possible without caring the real dmg output of the single hit?
very nice build and I really enjoy playing and I am actually thinking a CI version of this build could work.

Basically concept is the same except just go CI/Ghost reaver/ZO alone with life leech support and vaal pact, use both CWDT and CWS setup for skill proc. Good thing is life pool is a lot bigger and damage too (easier pick up all the fire damage node (heart of flame/breath of flame/snowforged). Chest piece can use a skin of loyal for cheap 6L + huge damage boost from gems.

Could I get some opinion from you for this, only thing I am worry about is if I will have enough life leech to counter all the damage?
Last edited by hillson on Apr 9, 2017, 4:22:14 PM
what about the retch belt? did you tried it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info