[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I made some changes for me... Tell me what you think about them.

1. Abbarath - Inc. Area + Curse on Hit + flammability + another Curse (i Tool projectile weakness because of point 3.) The Abbarath effect spreads the curses!
2. We now have no mana reserved - Clear Mind jewel - 60% spell damage !
3. I wear empire grasp, reduces my HP by 300 but i get knockback reverse!

Resis i balance with jewels. The Inc Area in Abbarath increase the aoe effect of them the knockback from projectile weakness works like a leash... Mobs in further distance get pulled by my gems Socket into my empire grasp! The curses last some time and dont only apply on the small Blasphemie range!

Overall i recive a better clear speed, better proc density because everthing is on one spot, the bigger aoe from Abbarath and as an additional benefit we can use flamesurge in gloves as lvl 20 gem (all Mobs on one spot in low range + ignited for 50% extra dmg)

What do you think?

(written with my phone with non-english key settings, hope i made no mistakes :P)

Thanks for the replies. Just a few more question for the items.

For helm how about Scold's Bridle(lots of damage, self damage for more CWDT proc, no life) or Hrimnor's Resolve (life, some +fire damage, no frozen) and both will use a CWDT 1 with chance to ignite with firestorm and ball lightning.

I have also try 50% chance to ignite helm with CWDT-Firestorm-Ball lightning-GMP, it seems it add ignited stack much faster than running 3 spells.
Hmmm, there's no Aura besides AA running?
"
FacYa wrote:

1. Abbarath - Inc. Area + Curse on Hit + flammability + another Curse (i Tool projectile weakness because of point 3.) The Abbarath effect spreads the curses!

Resis i balance with jewels. The Inc Area in Abbarath increase the aoe effect of them the knockback from projectile weakness works like a leash... Mobs in further distance get pulled by my gems Socket into my empire grasp! The curses last some time and dont only apply on the small Blasphemie range!

Overall i recive a better clear speed, better proc density because everthing is on one spot, the bigger aoe from Abbarath and as an additional benefit we can use flamesurge in gloves as lvl 20 gem (all Mobs on one spot in low range + ignited for 50% extra dmg)

What do you think?

(written with my phone with non-english key settings, hope i made no mistakes :P)

The dual curse in ABberath's with curse on hit seems awesome! i'll give it a chance for sure

Hey guys i use the old guide at the moment, what do you think about my scepter ? im not realy sure which stats are mandatory except for the fire burst of course.

also i want to thank the TO for his amazing build its fun like hell :D
"
Ap0X wrote:
what do you think about my scepter ?

Bad luck, mate... none of the other mods are helpful. All you can do is remove the crafted mod (1 Orb of Scouring, Catarina lvl 7) and try again for 44% Spell Damage.
"
Completed 18 ChallengesAp0X wrote:
what do you think about my scepter ?

Bad luck, mate... none of the other mods are helpful. All you can do is remove the crafted mod (1 Orb of Scouring, Catarina lvl 7) and try again for 44% Spell Damage.

what would be good mods ? like more spelldmg ? attack speed ?
Good mods would be Spell damage, flat fire damage added to spells, and increased fire damage. Other than that Resistances or Strength (which translates into more Life).
Regarding the mana costs for Incinerate, CwC, Firestorm... don't forget, thet Incinerate can be left at lvl 1. CwC is not level bound to the trigger skill like CwDT.
"
FacYa wrote:

What do you think?

1. In the clearing behind the scenes clip I discuss abberath's curse on hit setup and why I went for blasphemy instead.
2. I would go for a life/fire or spell damage hybrid jewel instead. Spell damage doesn't double dip, so you can get close to same effect with a rare jewel.
3. Interesting with reverse knockback. It may increase the clear speed if you have enough projectiles. Wanna hear more about it.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info