[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Cycah wrote:
Impressive.

Did you beat shaper?

Never tried. However, this build is not made for shaper in mind as its a heavy damage over time fight which is this builds weakness. The setup that would have best chance in beating him is cast when channeling scourching ray firestorm, as it makes it much alike the scourching ray firestorm berserkers.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
The gems setup for the Abberath's version is different between the guide and the video. Which one is correct? The video guide does not show the helm gem setup, I assume is the same.

More in depth video's will be released basically stating the following:

4 blue off colouring abberath's as I have done is expensive, which is the reason we think you should triple off colour the razor of the seventh sun instead. This is mentioned under the gem links, cited here again:

"NOTE:
If you don't want to run 4 off colour abberath's hooves (bit expensive), there is an alternative setup. Put blasphemy+flammability+elemental weakness in razor of the seventh sun (3 blue with vorici) and blasphemy+flammability+elemental weakness in the same order in the doryani's catalyst in off hand that corresponds the place of razor of the seventh sun, so the blasphemy works with the weapon switch. Keep the increased area of effect in abberath's and add a 3 link high level CWDT setup. Put cyclone+fortify in gloves and a 2 link high level CWDT setup. Best of luck!"

So if I were you, I would go after the video and not do an exact copy of my gear.
Bought 2 days ago The Taming, and now is totally useless :/
Before league I made a theorycraft on a "similar type of build" The funny thin is, the skilltree is almost completely identical, lol.

I chose Kripps Chaos Abyssal Cry dude instead. Passive gameplay always bores me quickly.

Very nice build and post.
"
I like the new Abberath's version and I bought me a pair of his hooves. But how do you use Cyclone and Whirling Blades at all when running both Blasphemy curses? 98% of my mana is reserved and I only have 12 mana left which isn't enough.

When running blasphemy+inc. aoe+dual curse I had enough mana left to run cyclone+fortify. However, as I just mentioned, I recommend you to not 4B the boots, but to run the blasphemies on RoTS, this way you also have more mana free.

Downside is that you will have to have the blasphemies on the off hand in the exact same spots to make a weapon switch possible without losing the curses.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Apr 6, 2017, 9:12:54 AM
"
Bought 2 days ago The Taming, and now is totally useless :/

It's not totally useless, it just doesn't work with vaal righteous fire. You can still run cast when channeling firestorm, which is by no means a bad setup. It just doesn't kill a guardian in 3 secs on third try ;)
Last edited by ChrispieD on Apr 6, 2017, 9:14:41 AM
Anyone has any advice how to beat uber lab trials with this build?
Last edited by Gambrix on Apr 6, 2017, 1:45:21 PM
"
This is mentioned under the gem links, cited here again:

I don't know how I miss that. TY.

I'm still curious as to how you handle the mana requirement on the weapon swap. I recolored my Hooves to 4 blues and have 14 unreserved mana, which is good enough for the normal setup; however, on swapping over to the Doryani's, Leap Slam needs 20 mana per use and Cyclone 16 due to the Ele. Prolif. multiplier in the Doryani. I'll need about 1,000 unreserved mana at 98% reservation to have enough left over to cast Leap Slam.

I'm also at level 92 with a 700 mana pool. Looking at your gear, I'm not seeing where the mana is coming from. The simplest solution seems to be to remove the AoE gem from the hoove on weapon swap.
Would it be possible for you to make a more high end version of this? the taming is 1ex on LSC right now.

Was thinking a abberath hoof, emberwake, the taming version. This build would be possible to make for under 7ex right now, making it very interesting.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
This is mentioned under the gem links, cited here again:

I don't know how I miss that. TY.

I'm still curious as to how you handle the mana requirement on the weapon swap. I recolored my Hooves to 4 blues and have 14 unreserved mana, which is good enough for the normal setup; however, on swapping over to the Doryani's, Leap Slam needs 20 mana per use and Cyclone 16 due to the Ele. Prolif. multiplier in the Doryani. I'll need about 1,000 unreserved mana at 98% reservation to have enough left over to cast Leap Slam.

I'm also at level 92 with a 700 mana pool. Looking at your gear, I'm not seeing where the mana is coming from. The simplest solution seems to be to remove the AoE gem from the hoove on weapon swap.

I agree with DankRafft make it 3L+1s if you have already 4B it. The most bosses I weapon swap for VRF, I need to be sure to have ele overload on when VRF, so I usually swap inc. aoe to inc. crit strikes. If you don't want to do that, do cyclone+fortify+reduced mana, and you can still use cyclone on weaponswap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info