[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Absolutely loving this build, its quite fun. Wanted to share some observations and had a question for others.

First, I think incinerate with GMP and faster projectiles is clearly the way to go. Far superior to Blade Vortex both for the clear speed and the range at which you can hit people.

Next, I'm doing T13-14 bosses while wearing Tabula and not dying. And my health pool is only at 5k while wearing tabula.

I've come to appreciate Tabula Rasa not because it is 6L, but because the sockets are all white which allows me to switch out supports as needed. Vaal Molten Shell, Fire Penetration and sometimes a warcry all get used depending on the situation. A warcry is great for party play. You really need to be taking damage from monsters to trigger your abilities, so the warcry is used mostly for the taunt aspect of it.

What I have not yet grasped embarrassingly enough is where most of my damage is coming from.
1) The lvl 20 fireblast on the hysteria enchanted weapon?
2) The two low level CWDT items (Helm and Boots in the build)
3) the high level CWDT setup in the gloves?

Finally I just started an experiment with Hysteria essence gloves:

Right now I have my high lvl CWDT setup in my gloves, but will eventually switch it out to the lower level skills which I would assume proc more often and will benefit more from the added fire damage to spells.

Finally, I have a decent computer, above average but nothing top of the line. Most groups of enemies and trash mob kills don't mess up performance that badly. Its only with huge roomfuls and such that slows the game to a crawl. I did crash an instance once when fighting against the Beyond boss that does Flameblast. Game servers just couldn't take it I suppose. Too bad it was a double beyond Scriptorium. :(
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Thank you for this build!

its easier to play than anything else ive tried, including righteous fire!

you can reach any tier of map with a really low budget...! you are a genious...

this build cannot die if not oneshotted.... thats quite a fucking awesome shit!

********BUT********

the game crashes at breach portal on maps T11 and higher, cuz of the massive lag from the 1000sands of spells casted and the creeps arent dying "fast enough"

and supported by freaking lags i am "oneshotted" often by some random shit (7.1kHP)

but i bet if i had a NASA PC, this build would be the strongest for the required amount of currency ive ever seen.....

I wanted to follow blindly this guide and man...worst levelling part of my life. Useless until level 16 (for facebreakers) and then i did fine until i got ancestral warchief. I could do excellent damage until start/mid-cruel then even with a good amount of life/decent damage, I just couldn't keep up the enemies' hp and damage.
Even with capped resistances and 2.5k life at cruel, even blue packs could be fatal.
I may have been baited by this build. I guess this build wakes up at lv68 but the first 67 levels are, were and will be a pain. I'll gladly accept advices.
In theory, this build "wakes up" at level 50, the level required for the Fire Burst mod from Essence of Hysteria. However, you should wait until level 60, the level required for an Opal Sceptre which offers the highest implicit value (40% increased Elemental Damage).

Also mandatory is the Cloaked in Savagery ascendancy, which you should get after killing Izaro in Cruel.

Until you reach lvl 69 (required for Eye and Razor) use a Life Leech Support gem with Blade Vortex to heal lesser hits.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 6, 2017, 9:14:03 AM
"
tomay wrote:
In theory, this build "wakes up" at level 50, the level required for the Fire Burst mod from Essence of Hysteria. However, you should wait until level 60, the level required for an Opal Sceptre which offers the highest implicit value (40% increased Elemental Damage).

Also mandatory is the Cloaked in Savagery ascendancy, which you should get after killing Izaro in Cruel.

Until you reach lvl 69 (required for Eye and Razor) use a Life Leech Support gem with Blade Vortex to heal lesser hits.

I don't know what Blade Vortex do you have but mine does little to no damage at full stack while levelling.
As i said i wanted to follow blindly the guide and i tried the Facebreaker/Ancestral (as suggested) but since there were no nice results i was trying every possibility, as the 6L blade vortex that you should have at the end.

Normal Lab was easy but with no survivability i can't do cruel one in a "casual" mode. And 1-3% HP leech are not enough to sustain a 2.5-3k pool when the main skill does no damage. And Anc Warchief doesn't benefit from leech/on-hit effects so... I could wait lv 68 to run every lab with no problems (i'm guessing, if the build really works), but i then would miss the point of levelling easily.

I had less problem with a glass-cannon deadeye, since at least i could do damage safely from a distance and then get one shotted. Here i get one-shotted and for multiple packs it takes minutes before killing them with a 6L anc warchief. And again i'm following the equip guide for levelling (so facebreaker, Skirmish, meginord's, two warden's brand, karui charge and the three dragons)
Last edited by Iztooi on Feb 6, 2017, 9:55:46 AM
You did not take Avatar of Fire yet, did you? Because this cuts any non-fire damage in half and should only be taken when you're ready to switch to Fire Burst as your main skill and not while leveling. If so, refund AoF pronto.

BV + SE + AoE + Controlled Destruction + Added Fire Damage + Life Leech should be perfectly fine to sustain your health pool... with the first ascendancy Pain Reaver you will have 3% Leech which is quite a lot.
Hey fellas,

Has anyone managed to do Chayula or Shaper with this build? I know i'll probably need to reinvest points into Purity of Flesh for the extra chaos res for Chayula. I'm currently sitting on 8k+ HP - will I be able to facetank it? Any tips would be appreciated boys!

Cheers
"
409force wrote:
Hey fellas,

Has anyone managed to do Chayula or Shaper with this build? I know i'll probably need to reinvest points into Purity of Flesh for the extra chaos res for Chayula. I'm currently sitting on 8k+ HP - will I be able to facetank it? Any tips would be appreciated boys!

Cheers

I think some1 succeded with chayula once and then failed once as time ran out or something. If not going taming + emberwake, you could replace 1 of the mokou's with a breach ring with chaos res, to get 60+ chaos res from 1 slot.

But maybe taming + emberwake is better for the trash clear to not run out of time, I dont know actually :)
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
409force wrote:
Hey fellas,

Cheers

I think some1 succeded with chayula once and then failed once as time ran out or something. If not going taming + emberwake, you could replace 1 of the mokou's with a breach ring with chaos res, to get 60+ chaos res from 1 slot.

But maybe taming + emberwake is better for the trash clear to not run out of time, I dont know actually :)

Thanks for your reply.

I was wondering if its possible to use a different character such as my vaal sparker to clear the trash first then switch over this build character to kill boss? Does it work if you relog to another character once you clear breach?

Thanks
"
What's necessary to make the non-AoF version work?

Any of these:

1. "Adds xx Fire Damage to Spells" on the sceptre.

2. The unique jewel Mantra of Flames

3. Anger

IMO reserving 50% mana or sacrificing a valuable jewel slot which gives is 7% to max Life is absolutely not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info