[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
Anyone want to tell me quick if the nerf to AOE for Earthquake really hurt the build?

not as far as i can tell.

So the aoe nerf to earthquake didn't hurt the clear speed for maps? Thanks that's all I wanted to know.
"
Itscrypt wrote:
Can anyone look at my gear and tell me what I can do to upgrade my damage/survival feel pretty weak atm.

First melee character so this is a whole new ball game for me :(

can't see your character. make it public lol.
"
ftw2255 wrote:
"
dmbarbour wrote:
"
ftw2255 wrote:
What to do before cospris? I'm now running arctic armour + vlun/blaspm with snakebite and rapiddecay
is that good or is there a better combo till i get both cospris and disfavour

Get Uul-Netol's Rmbrace for the bleed.

But it is really slow. Should i get it and drop snakebite?

Definitely. EQ doesn't need a fast attack speed. Your leap slam will suffer but it's worth it for the DPS imo.

Pick up Uul-Netol, find a cheap 6L and add Poison to it, drop snakebite. Carnage Heart would help you as well.
"
poeseal wrote:
I am discovering that this build really suffers without Atziri's Disfavour. I'm grinding up from zero in Legacy, and 6ex is looking a ways off.

You'll note that I was forced to drop rapid decay because it wasn't doing shit and Rapid Decay+Increased AoE dropped my DPS down to ~9k unbuffed from current ~14.5k unbuffed (config with Fortify+Added Fire).

My biggest problem right now is life. Damage is fine-ish for upper yellow tier maps, but I die and 4.5k life at 79 means red-tiers are not possible sustainably, and DEFINITELY not with full prophecies and Leaguestones.

Upgrade Process:
* Colouring the 5L to host 5L Ancestral Warchief is going to be expensive, but it's a DPS boost
* Sell the AS spiked gloves and buying a 90+ life roll pair
* Replace Le Heup and the resistance ring to try and end up with the +int/+dex and res WITH more life
* Run Lab for ench. on bases to try and earn up the ex for Atziri's?

...what the fuck else can I do? This build lives off degen, is there a way I can make the degen work without atziri's OR run it without Cospri's until I can get atziri's, get a big HP armor chest or smth?

Try using a Uul-Netol's Embrace Vaal Axe, it provides bleed and is a cheap and viable alternative to Atziri`s disfavour untill you can farm it.
After uber lab run dropped Death's Door Crusader Boots. Are they bad for dat build ? Stats not bad on them
http://poe.trade/search/amatehaikoaben
"
justinmysoul wrote:
After uber lab run dropped Death's Door Crusader Boots. Are they bad for dat build ? Stats not bad on them
http://poe.trade/search/amatehaikoaben

They're not ideal since the bleed immunity's almost completely useless for slayer and chill/freeze/shock/ignite lasts 50% longer on you as well. Better to sell and just buy a good pair of rare boots.
Just started POE a few days ago, and using this build to level my first character. But I am to the point where I am inundated with skill gems. Which skills does norseman21 have in his hotkeys in his posted videos?
Just tried minotaur for the first time with my char. Had a really hard time and didn't manage to kill him. Got oneshot a few times although im at 6k life. Did really little damage to him aswell.
Hello! New player here with some noob questions!

My first PG is a duelist, and I followed another guide to get a "Beginner Earthquake build", which required many different things, for example choosing as ascendancy class the Champion. A build with whom I easily got through the main story and SOME of the maps without particular problems; Then it started feeling lackluster.

I Started then using some of these build's strategies (For example cospri's + devoto's and the double blasphemy curses) and it feels much smoother.

My question is, should I invest in a respec and change even from Champion to Slayer? Is the difference in play-style really that important? Again, I'm sorry if I'm making a noob question here but I am, indeed, a noob.

I do not wanna start a new PG (almost level 90 XD) but I wouldn't mind farming the currency for a respec.

Sorry if I made some grammar mistakes, english is not my native language!
hi sry newb question here, why there are no anti bleed potion included? thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info