[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
wortell wrote:
hi sry newb question here, why there are no anti bleed potion included? thanks :)

Slayer has Brutal Fervour node in ascedancy tree - that gives you immunity to bleeding while leeching, what for slayer means actually all the time.
Hi , why dont take hatchet master ? Its alot DPS. Just asking.
Hey, what about Cast when Damage Taken and Immortal Call, should I level up it, or not, you not specified, so I came to ask. Sorry for my english, I'm brazillian. Thank you for your time
"
TrolllCZ wrote:

It has a lot of DPS, but also attack speed. Too much attack speed will make you loose some of the aftershock. The target here is to have the earthquake duration smaller than the time between two consecutive attacks.
Hey, so in main post it said Poison Support its good when u have double dipping, but what eqipment gives you double diping??
Hi, currently leveling this build! Looking cool. What would u guys say is the better weapon?
Uul-netol's embrace 'vaal axe' or hezmana's axe? I wouldnt bother with kaoms cuz we got culling from our ascendancy...
gotta say, this is a fun build to play. was lucky enough to score a 6l cospri's for relatively cheap. currently trying out the haemophilia gloves as the %inc DOT should affect poison and bleed, basically augmenting rapid decay. the explosion is also nice for cleaning up stragglers in the pack. I had somewhere in the 6.1k life when i was still using a rare glove and a 6l astral plate and switching to the cospri and haemophilia dropped me to 5.6k. however, i do feel that the additional curse and poison, along with the increased damage on bleeding enemies and DOT damage more than makes up for it. had some capping resists was a bit of an issue though as i didn't really have excellent rares for it but after playing around with some jewelries in my stash, i was able to cap my res. i wish i could overcap it but upgrades can be pretty expensive.

current gear:

don't mind the lack of an inc AOE in my axe as i was farming atziri and i had issues with the mirror copy's reflect so i decided to remove it during the encounter
How exactly do you scale the bleed and poison damage in this build? I'm a bit confused to how the dots work in general, is the poison actually worth it at all given that you have no chaos damage basically?
Hey guys! I would really appreciate some feedback on my build, and what relatively cheap upgrades I can make. I am currently lvl 79, with ~ 5.1k hp. I thought about buying a belly of the beast to increase my hp but I'm not really sure if the investment is worth the price

Current gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by deathcover on Mar 27, 2017, 4:56:57 PM
"
bibanul wrote:
"
TrolllCZ wrote:

It has a lot of DPS, but also attack speed. Too much attack speed will make you loose some of the aftershock. The target here is to have the earthquake duration smaller than the time between two consecutive attacks.

On the other hand,as far as i know aftershock cant apply poison and bleed. so with higher attack speed you stack them faster which is batter for bosses and worst for trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info