[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I am discovering that this build really suffers without Atziri's Disfavour. I'm grinding up from zero in Legacy, and 6ex is looking a ways off.

[GEAR]

You'll note that I was forced to drop rapid decay because it wasn't doing shit and Rapid Decay+Increased AoE dropped my DPS down to ~9k unbuffed from current ~14.5k unbuffed (config with Fortify+Added Fire).

My biggest problem right now is life. Damage is fine-ish for upper yellow tier maps, but I die and 4.5k life at 79 means red-tiers are not possible sustainably, and DEFINITELY not with full prophecies and Leaguestones.

Upgrade Process:
* Colouring the 5L to host 5L Ancestral Warchief is going to be expensive, but it's a DPS boost
* Sell the AS spiked gloves and buying a 90+ life roll pair
* Replace Le Heup and the resistance ring to try and end up with the +int/+dex and res WITH more life
* Run Lab for ench. on bases to try and earn up the ex for Atziri's?

...what the fuck else can I do? This build lives off degen, is there a way I can make the degen work without atziri's OR run it without Cospri's until I can get atziri's, get a big HP armor chest or smth?
You're missing HP on both your rings, and your amulet and belt are lacking a bit as well. So I'd work on that and then save up for Disfavour. It's a massive DPS boost, and your mobility goes wayyyy up as well due to attack speed for leap slam.

AW isn't even necessary once you have a Disfavour, imo. I'm using my Disfavour's sockets for my curse setup. See this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830265
Last edited by dmbarbour on Mar 23, 2017, 11:15:50 AM
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
Aziah wrote:
Lets discuss cospri's version vs brass dome and veruso's battering rams.

cospri seems great for mapping but veruso' and dome seem much better for uber lab?

my 2cents:

brass dome reduces block chance but negates critical strikes. this means that there'll be no spike damage when tanking the boss.

the flat armor is only viable if you specced into +armour% in your passive tree.

veruso's fucks you up if you get stunned (not sure if this is an issue in uber labs)
4% increased melee damage per endurance charge works if you have a total of +6 charges.

my view is that it gimps your build significantly, and practically removes your versatibility.

cospri's gives you poison on hit, and ability to stack 2 curses on the boss. granted the boss is highly resistant to curses ( 60% reduced effect IIRC), but what this achieves is that you're able to kite the boss more effectively while spamming EQ and AW. it's a far less risky way.

i assume you're thinking of brass dome + veruso to facetank?

Yea that and not ever being shocked is pretty awesome thing to have. I assume going brass dome and veruso you have to use hatred and herald of ash so you can get more dps with that build.

I wish I could get enough dps to drop totems and use kaoms but im sure that would hurt on bosses.

Last edited by Aziah on Mar 23, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
"
You're missing HP on both your rings, and your amulet and belt are lacking a bit as well. So I'd work on that and then save up for Disfavour.

Sounds about right, thanks! Now I just need some market interest! If I sold all my shit listed for trade I'd be up over 4ex!

"
See this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830265

Holy shit.
Last edited by poeseal on Mar 23, 2017, 12:09:19 PM
^
Also consider a carnage heart at some point. It's pretty great for this build after the buff.
What to do before cospris? I'm now running arctic armour + vlun/blaspm with snakebite and rapiddecay
is that good or is there a better combo till i get both cospris and disfavour
"
ftw2255 wrote:
What to do before cospris? I'm now running arctic armour + vlun/blaspm with snakebite and rapiddecay

Get Uul-Netol's Rmbrace for the bleed.
"
dmbarbour wrote:
"
ftw2255 wrote:

Get Uul-Netol's Rmbrace for the bleed.

But it is really slow. Should i get it and drop snakebite?
So I finally got atzris axe and now I have the path of play dual totem warchief and this build, help me lean in a direction lol
Can anyone look at my gear and tell me what I can do to upgrade my damage/survival feel pretty weak atm.

First melee character so this is a whole new ball game for me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info