[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Sidu wrote:
my rf sometimes go off, why is that. Firstly I thought that it's because of stun, but now I have that passive that I can't be stuned.

Are you losing Life when you have RF active?
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

Idk, DPS is not that nice until you are able to use Rise of the Phoenix Shield and Rightous Fire. Id recommend to level Purity of Fire and Vitality if you haven't already (did not check all your gear) so you can switch for that later and you will need to focus on better gear when entering merc to at least have like 40-50% res anyway. THen with lvl 65 try to get the best you can afford and run with rf.

I pretty much used Firestorm and Searing Bond in combination most of the time to kill. From level 52 to 65 can be a bit annoying, but after getting it over with the build becomes amazing.

I got Purity and Vitality as you recomended. But just put them in sloted because I have herald of ice and warlord's mark auras and they reserve more then a half of my mana and I cannot use those 2 now. what about res, I have all 75 except cold. But in breaches Im got killed so fast )). Ok, just try to do my best until 68.

"
Sidu wrote:
my rf sometimes go off, why is that. Firstly I thought that it's because of stun, but now I have that passive that I can't be stuned.

there is a visual bug where the RF animation circle stops but you are still burning mobs around you
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

Idk, DPS is not that nice until you are able to use Rise of the Phoenix Shield and Rightous Fire. Id recommend to level Purity of Fire and Vitality if you haven't already (did not check all your gear) so you can switch for that later and you will need to focus on better gear when entering merc to at least have like 40-50% res anyway. THen with lvl 65 try to get the best you can afford and run with rf.

I pretty much used Firestorm and Searing Bond in combination most of the time to kill. From level 52 to 65 can be a bit annoying, but after getting it over with the build becomes amazing.

I got Purity and Vitality as you recomended. But just put them in sloted because I have herald of ice and warlord's mark auras and they reserve more then a half of my mana and I cannot use those 2 now. what about res, I have all 75 except cold. But in breaches Im got killed so fast )). Ok, just try to do my best until 68.

you don't run purity/vitality until you switch to RF. just socket them in your offhands to level them up for when you can use rise of the phoeinx
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
This is what it looks like when doing breaches with this build :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYPIV0TkOI8
"
holoas wrote:

OMG man! Architects are my love! nice video!

What the gem do you use to move so fast ?
Last edited by old_nihilist on Dec 13, 2016, 11:19:37 AM
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"
holoas wrote:

OMG man! Architects are my love! nice video!

What the gem do you use to move so fast ?

Haha thanks! Yea, they are one of my favourite bands. :)

The Gem is called Shield Charge, it is linked to faster attacks, to make it even more faster :D

Last edited by holoas on Dec 13, 2016, 11:31:33 AM
So i finally hit 65 yesterday and using RF. Loving the RF gameplay so far, but i have some doubts:

1) Shock nova doesn't trigger often at all, so enemies have fire resistances up all the time (because of RF+Elemental Overload), therefore i have to keep Leap Slamming them to give them Cold Resist (and fire weakness). Why not use Cyclone + Cold Damage like most other RF builds?
2) Seems like a waste to have 3 different CWDT setups when, for instance, one of them is being linked to auras (Vitality and Purity). I feel like the CWDT setups could be optimized.
3) Why two mobility skills? What's the advantage of Shield Charge over Leap Slam? Seems wasteful to me, especially considering that Leap Slam can jump over things and Shield Charge can't.
4) Im at lvl 69 and my HP is 4.9k, even after picking up most of the +life% passives on the tree. Is my gear to blame?
5) I absolutely need Vitality to sustain RF, even after picking all the life regen nodes in the passive tree, is this meant to be like this or can i eventually drop Vitality for more damage?

Gear:
Spoiler

Thanks!
"
saurion1 wrote:
*snip*
enemies have fire resistances up all the time (because of RF+Elemental Overload)
*snip*

This actually isn't a thing - RF doesn't "hit" so it does not proc EO, and thus doesn't grant fire resistance. I have found that Shield Charge is great for hitting them with EO (via cold or lightning damage), as the guide suggests.

"
saurion1 wrote:
Seems like a waste to have 3 different CWDT setups when, for instance, one of them is being linked to auras (Vitality and Purity). I feel like the CWDT setups could be optimized.

The main reason for different setups is to have different effects - Molten Shell can be high level with a high level CWDT, so we get more damage/armor from it, and better life leach - and we put it in our weapon because the level 30 Iron Will gives even more damage. The same is true of Immortal Call and our Golem (higher level = better). Shock Nova, on the other hand, isn't going to do any damage to speak of (it's just there for random AOE crits, basically), so it doesn't matter what level it is, and you want it to proc constantly, so you use a level 1 CWDT.

"
saurion1 wrote:
Im at lvl 69 and my HP is 4.9k, even after picking up most of the +life% passives on the tree. Is my gear to blame?

Yeah. Don't let it get you down - yesterday I went from 4.9k to like 5.6k with only *very* minor item upgrades. Think of your life total as how you can progress your build.

I started leveling with this build last Friday, after considering RF for a long time, and last night I hit 75. It's a blast, and I only die when I'm careless or distracted. I love it!
This has probably been asked / answered somewhere in this thread, but why not grab Hinekora with your last uber lab point? Seems like fire leech would be pretty strong here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info