[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Can some1 explain shock nova mechanic and how its used to proc elemental overload?
Even with lvl 1 CWDT, shock nova only proc for me once every few seconds
my crit chance on tooltip is only 6%, how is that enough to proc elemental overload every 8 seconds?
How can I understand when it is possible to use RF ? cuz now it gorges all my hp )
"
old_nihilist wrote:
How can I understand when it is possible to use RF ? cuz now it gorges all my hp )

Sounds like you really need to read the guide.

Cliff Notes: You want to use RF always, but you need enough Fire Res and Life Regen to keep your life from dropping.
"
Parja1 wrote:

Sounds like you really need to read the guide.

Cliff Notes: You want to use RF always, but you need enough Fire Res and Life Regen to keep your life from dropping.

Sorry Im nooby, just a lot of information and I cannot remember all aspects.

Currently Level 85 with 6k Life. No problems at all atm.
At this point i can run all Map mods. I have done Maps till t10 without problems.
I rarely die and when i die i die in Stuff like Uber Trials.
Or Breaches but rest is pretty ez.
I will post the update when i get Kaoms thats my next purchase.

As far as i can tell this build is pretty awesome.
You dont need that much Chaos to start and with some Money you can get pretty high in Maps.
I think with Kaom's i can ez. do T13-T14 Maps even higher we'll see.

Btw. would be nice if anyone can tell me if theres anything that could be upgraded without much effort and would make a huge impact. Thanks :)
Last edited by marcel2142 on Dec 12, 2016, 10:37:46 AM
Got to lvl76 so far and loving it, just had a couple questions, i still have 25% life to get on tree and 2 jewels with up to 7%, so that's 39%, and once i get the nodes for more strength up to and including devotion i'll have 873 strength, which balances out the differences in HP on our gear, but i still don't see how 39% and 50 strength will take me from 7.133K to 9.2K HP, am i missing something big? thank you for the awesome build BTW :)
This may be a super noob question, but do I want to wait to put a point in EE until I switch to RF if I'm using Firestorm to level?
"
Fexxus wrote:
This may be a super noob question, but do I want to wait to put a point in EE until I switch to RF if I'm using Firestorm to level?

Do not put a point in EE until you are RF, and have a way to trigger the EE (ice/lightning damage on gloves or jewelry).
"

4 Link RBRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Shock Nova (level 6 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality.

Nova should crit enough to keep up Elemental Overload (40% more elemental damage) all the time, while also applying Ele Equililbrium to things around us (-50% fire/cold resist). Totally automated generation for us. Auras for extra max Fire Res and more armor OR regen, depending on what you prefer.

Shock Nova has a 6% chance to crit for me, that's hardly enough to even get Elemental Overlord off a couple of times a map. How are you achieving this 100% uptime?

Been enjoying this build so far, at 87. Here's what gear I have outside of my Doon and Rise of the Pheonix. Just got that GG life roll on that helm. Godly.

At ~8k hp, 8.5k armor unbuffed, amazing life regen, and crazy damage. Haven't had a problem with anything with this gear. Uber Lab is breezy, and have mapped up to t13.
Last edited by aahdaddy on Dec 12, 2016, 4:27:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info