[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

i have a question about the molten shell life leech setup
my molten shell tooltip dmg is about 12k, 2% life leech is 240hp? that doesnt seem very useful, am i doin somethng wrong?
"

Been enjoying this build so far, at 87. Here's what gear I have outside of my Doon and Rise of the Pheonix. Just got that GG life roll on that helm. Godly.

At ~8k hp, 8.5k armor unbuffed, amazing life regen, and crazy damage. Haven't had a problem with anything with this gear. Uber Lab is breezy, and have mapped up to t13.

Wow that hubris. Can you advise what is the best helmet to use Essence of Horror at? If I aim for life too? Or is it pure rng to get 30 more dmg and so high life? With 18c for Horror, i guess it can get quite expensive to get this roll.
"
buttcommander wrote:
i have a question about the molten shell life leech setup
my molten shell tooltip dmg is about 12k, 2% life leech is 240hp? that doesnt seem very useful, am i doin somethng wrong?

my tooltip was around 37k. 700~ life leech per enemy hit by molten's explosion. i'd guess you didnt' have RF active, and maybe your strength isn't > 800 with doon cubyari.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Wow that hubris. Can you advise what is the best helmet to use Essence of Horror at? If I aim for life too? Or is it pure rng to get 30 more dmg and so high life? With 18c for Horror, i guess it can get quite expensive to get this roll.

To be honest, I found the hubris with enchant for like 20c and reforged it with essence of horror three times until I got that life roll. I would advise to roll on an ar/es base so you can get the necessary 3b 1r easier, and so it can roll strength. I just got lucky on the bargain hubris.
How about taking the Note "Holy Fire" int he Passive Tree? Its 15% + 15% + 30% Burning Damage ?
My Gear currently:

Spoiler

It is not the best option, but with my 7.3k Life at lvl 85 I am quite happy atm. Of course, my Chaos resis bugs me and I hope to improve the gear a bit further soon. Especially my Flasks need to be improved, but it is just for leveling progression and works just fine ^^. If you have some ideas to improve which I might not think of, let me know.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Last edited by Stone__Cold on Dec 13, 2016, 5:57:04 AM
"

my tooltip was around 37k. 700~ life leech per enemy hit by molten's explosion. i'd guess you didnt' have RF active, and maybe your strength isn't > 800 with doon cubyari.

thx for the answer. ya, i forgot about rf, but still less than 20k... guess i still have a long way to go in gears

Have you thought about taking arohongui, moon's presence ascendancy point with the new spell totem setup? trade off is a minor point (10% increased Fire Damage 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second). do you think its good idea?
Oh guys, sorry but there is something wrong with me. Im 56 and I at the merciless. I was killing some cruel monsters very long, and last boss took me 5-8 minutes to kill. Now I have very low damage and killing monsters too long. What have I done wrong ? my char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/old_nihilist/characters - BODYDEBILDER
Last edited by old_nihilist on Dec 13, 2016, 6:27:41 AM
my rf sometimes go off, why is that. Firstly I thought that it's because of stun, but now I have that passive that I can't be stuned.
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Oh guys, sorry but there is something wrong with me. Im 56 and I at the merciless. I was killing some cruel monsters very long, and last boss took me 5-8 minutes to kill. Now I have very low damage and killing monsters too long. What have I done wrong ? my char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/old_nihilist/characters - BODYDEBILDER

Idk, DPS is not that nice until you are able to use Rise of the Phoenix Shield and Rightous Fire. Id recommend to level Purity of Fire and Vitality if you haven't already (did not check all your gear) so you can switch for that later and you will need to focus on better gear when entering merc to at least have like 40-50% res anyway. THen with lvl 65 try to get the best you can afford and run with rf.

I pretty much used Firestorm and Searing Bond in combination most of the time to kill. From level 52 to 65 can be a bit annoying, but after getting it over with the build becomes amazing.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info