[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
kaploink wrote:
hi,
I'm a noob and sorry, I think you heard the question often, but:
Using your build (great, thanks) I'm now level 31, every attack I use is with fire (using most of the time searing bond)and next passive skill tree node is Elemental Equilibrium. Skip it now? Change my gear? ??

have fun

Skip it for now.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Chromchris wrote:
Hi,

I used your build as a starter in breach and was pretty succesful making some currency which I was then looking to spend into optimizing my character.
In this process i stumbled upon the amulet Xoph's Blood and thought it was the perfect amu for this build and bought one mindlessly.

Only after I equipped it and tried it out I read the part about "Avatar of Fire" which means I can't proc EE in my favor anymore. So my question is: is there any scenario in which I would drop EE for Xoph's Blood damagewise? Because the 10% str and hp feel soooo good.

-50% fire res is worth a lot. and the amulet doesn't give resists or anything like that.
"
Sidu wrote:
what about chaos resistance?

generally not that important, but you can squeeze in a lot if you have decent gear.

we have only 2 uniques, so you can wear all the rares in the world. overcap'd res is easy to achieve, get some chaos in the mix as well.
"
Marcel123pl wrote:
Hi.
I am using your build in the breach league and it's really good. I'm thinking about using Kaom's Heart because i have one but i am really curious what do you think about that? Is it going to be worth it or not? I will lose my curse and im affraid that elemental equilibrium and scorching ray will not provide me enough resistance debuffs for my enemies. I am thinking about changing scorching ray with spell totem to flammability with some other gems.

Ps. Sorry for bad English :)

read the faq.

if it just had some strength..
Edit: I can craft it :D
Last edited by iNfi_ on Dec 11, 2016, 6:49:50 PM
"
iNfi_ wrote:

if it just had some strength..

crafft str on it. the more ele is worth more than 50 str
"
"
kaploink wrote:
hi,
I'm a noob and sorry, I think you heard the question often, but:
Using your build (great, thanks) I'm now level 31, every attack I use is with fire (using most of the time searing bond)and next passive skill tree node is Elemental Equilibrium. Skip it now? Change my gear? ??

have fun

Skip it for now.

Thank you for the fast answer.
Great guide mate, thanks for your effort, works pretty good so far, lvl 81 and just did uber lab with about 50c investment, which is crazy good for starting league, 7k hp

now, i wanna go closing all the gaps, so please tell me what will be more beneficial in terms of jewels:
x%life 12 area damage or xlife% 12 damage over time or xlife% 12 fire damage

would it be any difference in dmg output if we chose any of the above dmg? area and fire dmg are always expensive, while damage over time its cheaper

also, what would be better in term of damage: 23% life (taking the wheel of Bloodless) or 14%life and 24 area/fire/dot dmg (from 2 jewels also with 20str) this is where Im going next and for sure im not going over lvl 90 to take everything (more a casul player)

thanks a lot

My current gear. Currently level 76, mostly running tier 2-6 maps at the moment, haven't had anything else drop, can't run less resist maps or Vulnerability maps.

Wanted to use Kaom's, because I really like Kaom's. Unsure how to fit the links in.

Thinking of running Orb of Storms + Curse on hit + Flammability + Increased Crit. Chance to trigger Elemental Equilibrium and Elemental Overload. Though 4 blue sockets will be a tall stretch to get on an armour base.

In my experience the CODT + Shock Nova combo does not trigger Elemental Overload much at all.

Last edited by TMYNO on Dec 12, 2016, 5:38:10 AM
do warlord's mark work only when I hit enemies whith heavy strike ? not firestorm ?
and why I cannot get more than 3 endurance charge ?
Last edited by old_nihilist on Dec 12, 2016, 7:15:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info