[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

cyclone is used instead shield charge?
Just got my 6-link drop, wondering what would be the best addition . . .
"
"
What's the reason for "Art of the Gladiator"

12% Increased Attack Speed
20% Increased Accuracy Rating
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armor
+20 Dex

Is it just because we're already there and the 20 Dex is worth it, cause the other 3 are useless aren't they? (you're not using any move speed penalty items)

attack speed helps with cyclone, and every chest piece gives us negative move speed. the dex is nice as well.

Might sound stupid, but I can't see Cyclone in the gem links section?

Also, I just got to 66, got the shield, all my gear, and I'm not out regenning RF.

My Fire Res is only 84%, won't go higher, how do you get to 90%? (I have (200%))

My Life Regen per Second is 425.6, sitting on 4768 Life, 463 Mana Shield

How can I fix that, really want to play lol
"
"
"
What's the reason for "Art of the Gladiator"

12% Increased Attack Speed
20% Increased Accuracy Rating
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armor
+20 Dex

Is it just because we're already there and the 20 Dex is worth it, cause the other 3 are useless aren't they? (you're not using any move speed penalty items)

attack speed helps with cyclone, and every chest piece gives us negative move speed. the dex is nice as well.

Might sound stupid, but I can't see Cyclone in the gem links section?

Also, I just got to 66, got the shield, all my gear, and I'm not out regenning RF.

My Fire Res is only 84%, won't go higher, how do you get to 90%? (I have (200%))

My Life Regen per Second is 425.6, sitting on 4768 Life, 463 Mana Shield

How can I fix that, really want to play lol

you need more life regen. with your current fire res you need to have 16% life regen. you have 8.5%. get vitality/purity of fire leveled and focus on regen on tree.

cyclone was the 2.4 version, my bad. shield charge is the new movement skill.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Just for the sake of sharing, lvl 83, HC-Breach, this build is GOD for breaches . . .

I changed the links a bit to my likings . . .

Now Elemental Overload (with the 5-6 link Cyclone setup) procs way more then the Shock Nova setup. I used the 2 free gem slots (dropped CwDT + Shock Nova) to put there Faster Attacks + Shield Charge + Leap + Golem, it is much faster then what we had before with Lightning Warp.

Having Leap Slam is nice for some occasions, like Lab, but you can drop . . . i prefer for movement shield charge over leap slam

The only thing i am missing now is an Unset Ring, where i can put my Vaal Cyclone . . .

Also, further on, when you get your ascendancy points (particularly Ramako, Sun Light) you can drop the Enduring Call gem (self-cast), since you almost has 100% uptime of enduring charges when killing enemies . . .

On its place i am thinking of putting Culling Support (Culling + Scorching Ray + Spell Totem) (edit: it wont work i think, since Scorching Ray does not hit?)

Last, this new unique amulet could be nice to us (the unbeffed version): http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Xoph%27s_Heart
Last edited by Tuche on Dec 6, 2016, 3:49:05 AM
"

you need more life regen. with your current fire res you need to have 16% life regen. you have 8.5%. get vitality/purity of fire leveled and focus on regen on tree.

cyclone was the 2.4 version, my bad. shield charge is the new movement skill.

Thanks for the reply.

I found a way around my low regen, I dunno how to link items, but it's the one on here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1782690

Go 3 down to helmets and 4 across, Voll's Vision Praetor Crown

My one has "271+ armour, 32% fire res, 14% chaos res, 20% light radius, 10% increased maxed life if no corrupted items, 100 life per second regen if no corrupted items"

At beginner end game (66-70)before you get good breach rings or corrupted items this seems like an easy way bandaid fix to the auras being low level/not all regen nodes learnt.
Thought I'd share too. SC Breach League.

I managed to pick up Singularity and Southbound gloves pretty cheap (couple Chaos) and I find they work really well together. I found this example in another RF thread and thought I'd try it.

Since all of the mobs are vulnerable to cold and fire, Southbound gloves work in really well with added cold damage. Hits only kill frozen enemies doesn't apply. I needed cold resist badly and these really helped. Will probably switch them out for really good rare gloves but I think these were a cheap stop gap.

Singularity is nice for extra 70% damage to "hindered" movement mobs which this weapon causes. Since I'm constantly shield charging to apply Flammability, the extra damage doesn't hurt. This is a place holder until I can afford Doon or Doryani.

I'm pretty squishy against Phys dmg as my armour is low. Trying to source some new items that have near max life rolls and lots of armour.

Overall, build is going well. Apart from Phys dmg, it holds up well. Currently doing T8 maps without too much fuss.

I would like slightly stronger single target. I thought about swapping Scorching Ray for a Warchief totem but I think the fire debuff that SR applied is probably better.
I want to try scorching ray on doon cuebiyari, but is there any way to get elemental equilibrium to work for you when using it?
"
NeoRussia wrote:
I want to try scorching ray on doon cuebiyari, but is there any way to get elemental equilibrium to work for you when using it?

Scorching Ray - Cast while Channeling - *Insert Cold/Lightning Spell Here*

At first, I was thinking that would be kind of bad considering you would lose out on other support gems, but Scorching Ray and the Cold/Lightning spell would both gain the effects of L30 Iron Will, so that should be pretty solid.
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 6, 2016, 9:28:09 AM
Hello,

What kind of weapons can you used if you don't have the unique scepter ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info