[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Pls help
I feel hard to proc Elemental Overload, critical on Shield charge and vortex might be not enough.
And how we keep proc Elemental Equilibrium, use Lightning Wrap for movement speed skill?
"
Pls help
I feel hard to proc Elemental Overload, critical on Shield charge and vortex might be not enough.
And how we keep proc Elemental Equilibrium, use Lightning Wrap for movement speed skill?

There is no problem with EE - any hit cause ball lightning goes on (CWDT gem setup in chest).
Can anyone tell me if this build can Shaper/UberElder/UberAtziri/VaalTemple?
"
Need some advice on where to go next..

So far I'm sitting at 722 Strength. 4854 armor. 106/106/93 for resists (haven't completed second ascendency yet).

931.8 life regen. Tearing through just about everything so far up to T5 maps. Not having a poison removal flask has been the only reason I've been killed so far.

My HP is only at 5475, not sure what else to do make that go up.

I'm up to 97 chaos atm, so I'm not sure what I can really afford. Also, would Carnage Heart help this build?

You should look for all attributes % in amulets or belts, or a helmet with more elemental damage or gloves with more damage over time mods. These are both essence mods, alternitively you could look for a helmet with burning damage + conc effect to use swift affliction + arcane surge instead of them on your links. YOur hp is lacking tho.
Hey Quick note, i realized that Blade Vortex is able to trigger the +Elemental Res. aswell.

Any advice?
why is it taking so long to kill bosses and even some rares? doing t11 maps, destroying everything else
Hello can someone tell me which one of the 2 ascendancy "Chieftain,Juggernaut" are the most smoothness with RF "sorry for my bad Eng"
First uber lab at level 69 ;) ;) ;)

what a chill build
"
Misch4 wrote:
Hey Quick note, i realized that Blade Vortex is able to trigger the +Elemental Res. aswell.

Any advice?

Blade Vortex shouldn't be a part of this build?
"
Dihya wrote:
Hello can someone tell me which one of the 2 ascendancy "Chieftain,Juggernaut" are the most smoothness with RF "sorry for my bad Eng"

This build uses Chieftain. Juggernaut might be better but you'll have to look for a different guide most likely

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info