[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Not sure its the best "cheap" build, but its crazy fun, seconding BiggestB.

Paid 60 chaos for a 40+ str, 30% more damage, crafted life helm. No resists or possibility to craft them, think I got a deal really. You don't need a helm enchant, 30% more is massive, 40% increased is nice but skippable.

Level 21 purity of fire was 80-90 chaos last I checked, empower level 3 under 10. I have neither and am aiming towards level 91, if none of my five purity of fires corrupt to 21 I'm buying one. 88% fire resist is good enough, really.

T1 life + T1 str is ideal, but don't expect that. T2 on each gets you a long ways, and far less than 1/10th the cost. Kaom's is end-end game, and an option even then. Belly or 5L rare with life/str/res again can get you by.

Edit: Also if you haven't played it shield charge is great. Its faster than walking, applies fortify and EE, and in my case flammability as well.
Last edited by Covenant on Sep 8, 2017, 12:59:45 AM
Is Headhunter a "viable" belt for a RF Build?
I mean, if you can manage to cap the resistances with other items, the life and str from Headhunter isn't bad or?
Hello Exiles,

I would like to ask you for help. Im lvl 86 and i feel very weak. Very often when i shield charge into a pack im almost immediately dead. Argus twoshoted me on lvl84. Now i have 7400hp but feel weak. Could you please have look on my profile and give me any advice how to improve my surviability?

English is not my born language, sorry for mistakes.

Thank you.
Your Molten Shell won´t cast because it have more lvl than CwDT.
You can also equip a Granite flask and maybe a basalt flask to your belt. Granite will make a huge difference.
Of course as you can afford it, craft DoT dmg on gloves or helm , then get an at least a decent rolled marble amulet and then upgrade as much as you can life and str on your jewellery.
If you can run comfortably the lab , enchant the boots with "Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently" and the gloves with Commandment of Light(on gloves doesnt have to be Commandment ,you can run normal lab and get the of Light enchant for the same effect).
If I were playing your character first thing I will put a Granite flask on belt and downgrade Molten Shell so CwDT can proc it.

Edit. My bad about Molten Shell , you dont need to change that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Sep 9, 2017, 4:58:13 PM
Loving this build. Been playing around with some of the links (because its fun)

I am experimenting with Life on Hit on my shield charge, as honestly that's ALL im doing charging around the map like a nut. Also some bosses I will just hold down the mouse, shield charging him. Seems to make sense putting Life on hit there or do you think that amount is negligible? It is instant life so that's always good.
Last edited by geewizz on Sep 10, 2017, 10:41:39 PM
Hallo,

ok got it one page before.

Another questions, what is the "normal" damage at high level in path of building.
Everything is off only rf (4L) and 21/20.
Because the perfect templet from threadstarter is useless.. 400k dps..
Last edited by the_Arkain on Sep 11, 2017, 3:27:45 PM
So I have a 6 socket chest with 4 links at the moment. Eventually I will 6 link it to get the curse setup for flammability but until then the 4 link is RRBG. I am running BV,TS, CWDT, and would like advice on the 4th.

Things I am considering

Flame Golem
Stone Golem
Increased duration

Fortify support (and change something out in my shield charge links)

All would be level 38 as my cwdt is level 1.

Edit:

Removed these as they are not spells
Dominating blow (does this work?)
Static strike (for shock)
Last edited by quigglesworth on Sep 11, 2017, 7:02:12 PM
"
quigglesworth wrote:
So I have a 6 socket chest with 4 links at the moment. Eventually I will 6 link it...

You sure about that? That's a very mediocre chest to waste 1500 fusings on. You could buy a 6-link belly for less than it would take you to 6-link that piece of crap.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Hi quick question, is arohungi my uber lab asc skill?
I had a 38% belly and it was a hp loss of ~200. Not to mention the loss of overall resistances, armor, and strength.

I also do the fire and forget method rather than 1500.

Perhaps I will just save up for a better chest that is already 6 linked.

From the short experience I have had changing the red around I will probably go with increased duration. The golems just die too quickly since they are low level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info