[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Dim_de_Lyon wrote:
Hi guyz,

Lvl 94 here, prety much following the setup of Demi (see my gear below) but I am really thinking of dropping Immortal Call in order to keep the maximum number of Endurance Charges up and to use this extra slot.

Did someone already played the endgame content without Immortal Call ? How was the switch ? Did you replace something specifically in order to compensate or not ?

Thanks in advance.

TBH, I wouldn't use IC with this build at all. You want endurance charges up all the time, they give you both life regen and damage mitigation. I've taken this build all the way through the endgame, and never used IC. Granted, I'm playing the Juggernaut version of the build, but it doesn't matter much. Chieftain and Juggernaut just get slightly different benefits from endurance charges.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 19, 2017, 2:02:47 AM
I have also never used IC and can confirm. Have not yet done Shaper but have done all 4 guardians deathless (first try as well without knowing mechanics)!

I have some variations to build that I find work better. I use Kaom's first off. Grab 8 endurance charges (6 from tree, Kaom's Way, +1 End Charge Belt). I have 2250 regen/s in base and have 3100 regen/s with 8 endurance charges up (all the time). Without the proper boots enchant I can hit about 4100 regen/s. I am also running dual curse (enfeeble + vulnerability from uniq flask). I did run flammability + vulnerability from flask but in t16 maps I can full facetank boss using enfeeble (quality of life here is very nice).

I dropped shield charge and use cyclone now which allows me to add increased crit strikes. This allows me to remove the CWDFT - BV setup and allows me to use Kaom's instead.

Also ditched the CWDT - Molten Shell. With 8 endurance charges I found the armor bonus useless and the leech isnt as strong as a better 3L. Still experimenting. Thinking of using a 3L scorching ray but am debating as movement skills (specifically on shaper) would be nice.

All in all, nice build. My play style works better with my variation. But all end-game content is easy (almost unsatisfying lol) except for Shaper (I anticipate no problems) and grandmaster which is a no go for melee / lower dmg build.
"

I dropped shield charge and use cyclone now which allows me to add increased crit strikes. This allows me to remove the CWDFT - BV setup and allows me to use Kaom's instead.

I've tested all kinds of combinations of movement skills with skills that apply flammability and proc EO/EE, and ended up with a setup that looks weird at the first glance, but actually works very well :) I'm running two separate 4-link setups:

Cyclone + Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Fortify (all lvl 20)
CWDT lvl 1 + BV lvl 8 + CoH lvl 20 + Flammability lvl 20

Now, Leap Slam is my primary movement skill, and Cyclone is my primary attack skill. Both are supported by Faster Attacks and Fortify. This way, whether I leap slam into a monster pack or spin into it, I immediately proc EE and gain Fortify. After that, I continue spinning and keep refreshing EE and Fortify, and have a moderate chance of proccing EO. At the same time, whenever I take a hit, my passive CWDT setup kicks in, the blades start spinning and applying Flammability to the enemies around me, and they also literally double the chances of proccing EO because both Cyclone and BV are hitting the enemies multiple times.

I know it looks clumsy, and it takes 8 links in total, but I found it to be the most effective setup that gives me the best EO uptime while ensuring 100% Fortify and EE uptime.
I've been struggling with traps in Uber labs and with mobs in general in tier 15 (Colosseum map), but not the boss. Can anyone offer some gear suggestions? Jewels have been a struggle but I'm not too unhappy with them. Otherwise, I haven't been happy with my mob clear speed. I have to cycle back sometimes to clean up. Thanks!
What do I want to choose for pantheon skills?
"
I have also never used IC and can confirm. Have not yet done Shaper but have done all 4 guardians deathless (first try as well without knowing mechanics)!

Yep, done. Just reached lvl 95, so without any XP loss risk, I've tested the build without IC and see no issue at all.

"
I have some variations to build that I find work better. I use Kaom's first off. Grab 8 endurance charges (6 from tree, Kaom's Way, +1 End Charge Belt).

Ok, this is also a thinking I have atm, looking to test a setup with Kaom's Heart (these 500HP are really really too attractive). Aftetr that it's all about gems setup around Kaom's Heart :-)
But damn about Kaom's Way, I can't convince myself to drop the Life/Strength/All Attributes/Res of my ring ^^ ...

"
I am also running dual curse (enfeeble + vulnerability from uniq flask). I did run flammability + vulnerability from flask but in t16 maps I can full facetank boss using enfeeble (quality of life here is very nice).

Nice dude, this is exactly my reflexion here. After several hours of play, I've tested simply to remove Flammability and to not curse at all !!
Guess what, even without any curse the build is working well (ofc except boss, more time for trash mobs etc ...). But that means for ma that vulnerability would be fine and that's how I thought about enfeeble in first place and the flask on the other hand.
But did not made the switch yet.

"

This is what occupies me atm :

Cyclone alone is a No Go for me (toooo much time, a big hit in the clear speed compared to Shield Charge rushing from pack to pack).
+ no more awesome synergy with Scorching Ray)
But on the other hand, it allows to put Kaom's Heart so ....
My only conclusion is to use Cyclone + another skill (Shield Charge or Leap Slam) and Spell Totem + Scorching Ray
So now, the only thing to do is to allocate all these gems (I guess the sacrifice of Molten Shell is in balance ... but I like the Molten Shell Setup, it is simply a constant boost/help to the regen beacause hey, we are taking damages all the time ^^

"
Also ditched the CWDT - Molten Shell. With 8 endurance charges I found the armor bonus useless and the leech isnt as strong as a better 3L. Still experimenting. Thinking of using a 3L scorching ray but am debating as movement skills (specifically on shaper) would be nice.

Seems we are all thinking about the same things here. Thx guyz to have shared your thoughts. Link your gears if you can to give more ideas to the other ones.

gl and cya ingame
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
I also removed the Molten shell / IC in the weapon and went for

Searing Bond Totem + supporting gems

helps with bosses
In Templar section of tree, is it not better to take nodes like this? It takes 1 more passive point but is 16% more dmg.

Last edited by HunterMoon on Sep 21, 2017, 3:48:23 AM
"
HunterMoon wrote:
In Templar section of tree, is it not better to take nodes like this? It takes 1 more passive point but is 16% more dmg.

If you have already picked up all life, life regen and jewel nodes - then sure, why not :) But show me one RF build that can do that even at level 100.

And, just to be clear - it's 16% INCREASED dmg. If it was 16% MORE damage, it would have been totally worth it ;)
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 21, 2017, 3:56:15 AM
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:

If you have already picked up all life, life regen and jewel nodes - then sure, why not :) But show me one RF build that can do that even at level 100.

And, just to be clear - it's 16% INCREASED dmg. If it was 16% MORE damage, it would have been totally worth it ;)

I changed Bandits to 2 Passive so i'm free to use the points, but don't know it worth or not, maybe i regret that.

If you don't want to change bandits you can respec "Art of The Gladiator" node, as demi said it is optional.
Last edited by HunterMoon on Sep 21, 2017, 4:19:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info