[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Really enjoiyng this build so far.

Just 1 question regarding the jewels:

Right now I cannot find any 4 mod (like in PoB) jewels.

So I am wondering, what you should focus on.. is it better to get:

increased life
increased damage
increased DoT

or is it better to get

increased life
increased damage
increased burning damage?

Would appreciate the answer and also, if somebody could check my char and tell me what to improve next.

Thanks and cheers!

edit: and also I am using RF-conc-elemental focus- burning damage supp

is there another way to replace conc without losing too much dmg? I just like to have a bigger radius :p
Last edited by dyNa1337 on Sep 6, 2017, 2:54:22 PM
"
dyNa1337 wrote:

Lucky you. If you found one, you'd have a heart attack after seeing the price ;)

"

increased life
increased damage
increased DoT

or is it better to get

increased life
increased damage

life + burning dmg + fire dmg + DoT + area damage + damage, in that order of importance. But whatever you can find for a reasonable price, really.

"

Would appreciate the answer and also, if somebody could check my char and tell me what to improve next.

You have no RF enchant in helm and no DoT enchant in gloves, so I'd focus on that. DoT (delirium essence) enchant should come first, as it is responsible for a huge chunk of our DPS. You can also try finding a double-enchanted helm (more ele dmg + RF dmg), but that might be both tricky and expensive. If you don't have the cash, you can use a helm with 30% increased flammability effect as a cheap alternative. It'll give you literally the same DPS as 40% RF damage, but it's less reliable as you have to apply flammability first, and it won't work in hexproof maps. Other than that, just work on the usual stuff - life, str, capped resists.

"
is there another way to replace conc without losing too much dmg? I just like to have a bigger radius :p

Nope. We're limited to 4 links because we need to put RF in essence-enchanted gear, so it's either conc effect or inc aoe.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 7, 2017, 2:53:02 AM
Does anyone have any up to date suggestions for the passive tree at lvl 65,75 and then 85? I've got the 100 pastebin but not sure which passives I can leave till the end. Thanks
Thanks for the build and guide! I'm loving it so far, changed passives around according to this and picked up a few items (namely DoT gloves). Although I have less HP than with Kaom's Heart, I feel much tankier and am running through maps faster. A huge plus for not having to 6l anything.

I went with CwDT > BV > CoH > Flammability > Enfeeble in my chest (with Enduring Cry by itself on the 6th socket) and Shield Charge > Fortify > FA > and Inc Critical Strikes in a 4l. With elemental damage on my ring/gloves, shield charge procs EE and the added critical strikes support helps keep EO up almost all the time. The BV setup is a great way to proc the curses which I hadn't utilized before. I liked having flammability proc off of shield charge but I'd need to 6l my chest for that which isn't worth it. All in all, it's pretty fun just shield charging around while packs melt away.
Last edited by TakmaN on Sep 7, 2017, 6:30:33 AM
"
TakmaN wrote:
I went with CwDT > BV > CoH > Flammability > Enfeeble in my chest...

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see anything on your gear or in your skill tree that would let you apply dual curses...
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
sorry if it was already answered

would it be a good choice to grab the curse nodes on top left of tree (ist not much additional Points) and it would give huge dmg/survivability boost - either flammability - vulnerability or enfeeble+vuln or even triple curse with right amulet :O
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Hello,

I need some advice in order to improve my character.

atm I'm playing with a 5L Belly, but in PoB I noticed that a Kaom's Heart is better.
Which gems should i sacrifice in order to run a Kaom's Heart?

I think my target gems will look like this:

Cwdt + Summon Stone Golem + Immortal Call
Vitality + Purity of Fire + Empower
RF + Burn Damage + Ele Focus + Inc AoE
Shield Charge + Enduring Cry + Fortify + Faster Attacks
Cwdt + Blade Vortex + Flammability + Curse on Hit

And in order to run the Kaom's Heart i need to sacrifice these ones:

Scorching Ray + Burning Damage + Spell Totem
Flame Dash

Just throw in a bunch of opinions :D
thx
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:

Lucky you. If you found one, you'd have a heart attack after seeing the price ;)

"

increased life
increased damage
increased DoT

or is it better to get

increased life
increased damage

life + burning dmg + fire dmg + DoT + area damage + damage, in that order of importance. But whatever you can find for a reasonable price, really.

"

You have no RF enchant in helm and no DoT enchant in gloves, so I'd focus on that. DoT (delirium essence) enchant should come first, as it is responsible for a huge chunk of our DPS. You can also try finding a double-enchanted helm (more ele dmg + RF dmg), but that might be both tricky and expensive. If you don't have the cash, you can use a helm with 30% increased flammability effect as a cheap alternative. It'll give you literally the same DPS as 40% RF damage, but it's less reliable as you have to apply flammability first, and it won't work in hexproof maps. Other than that, just work on the usual stuff - life, str, capped resists.

"

Nope. We're limited to 4 links because we need to put RF in essence-enchanted gear, so it's either conc effect or inc aoe.

thanks so far :)

1 question to essence crafting - isn't it completly random except for the guaranteed stat?

beause spending 25c for every try will be a bit expensive by the end of the day..
IMO all RF builds are for very very rich people...

gloves and helmet are both few hundred chaos, 7% life + 2 damage rolls jewel is 100c+ each, lvl 21 gems or lewel 4 empower... t1 life and strenght rolls...kaom's maybe...

with any other build, for 1000c you get faceroll build, but at RF, you get medium strong build with which you must move with shield charge (stupid imo) or must use cyclone to get EO...

"
memberx wrote:
IMO all RF builds are for very very rich people...

gloves and helmet are both few hundred chaos, 7% life + 2 damage rolls jewel is 100c+ each, lvl 21 gems or lewel 4 empower... t1 life and strenght rolls...kaom's maybe...

with any other build, for 1000c you get faceroll build, but at RF, you get medium strong build with which you must move with shield charge (stupid imo) or must use cyclone to get EO...

Maybe you're right, but ..... i love RF i will spent all my Currency for RF.
The other Faceroll Builds for 10.000 Chaos are gay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info