[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
automecanic wrote:
Hi Demigod, i played with this guide for 3 leagues, breach, legacy, and now harbinger, and im very stuck with this RF marauder. I dont know why but i dont know how to keep improving my character, and for now im doing only tier 10 on this league.

The character i am talking about is Joeniga, could you please take a look at the gear and try to help me a little bit? Thanks in advance.

none of your gear has t1 life + t1 strength. missing enchantments, missing jewels/sockets/good jewels.

follow the gear stat priorities in the guide and get your enchants figured out.

Thanks for helping me. Where can i see how many life/str is tier 1 in each item? About enchantments, i will check, and jewels... what can i say, i dont make much currency to buy a good ones. Thanks for help again!
"
automecanic wrote:
Where can i see how many life/str is tier 1 in each item?

Check this wiki page for a breakdown of affixes and their tiers for each item type. There's also an indirect way of determining your affix tiers: if you didn't pay at least a few hundred chaos for your item, then it probably doesn't have T1 affixes ;)

A simple example. Here's a belt I recently bought:

If you check its stats against the list of belt modifiers, you'll see that it has a T1 life roll, a T2 strength roll, a T2 cold resistance roll, and a T3 lightning resistance roll, plus an open suffix which allowed me to craft a +5% movement speed mod. So, only one T1 roll, and I still paid 260c for it, which actually wasn't that bad of a deal. Now imagine how much a belt with four T1 rolls would cost ;)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 2, 2017, 7:22:04 AM
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
automecanic wrote:
Where can i see how many life/str is tier 1 in each item?

Check this wiki page for a breakdown of affixes and their tiers for each item type. There's also an indirect way of determining your affix tiers: if you didn't pay at least a few hundred chaos for your item, then it probably doesn't have T1 affixes ;)

A simple example. Here's a belt I recently bought:

If you check its stats against the list of belt modifiers, you'll see that it has a T1 life roll, a T2 strength roll, a T2 cold resistance roll, and a T3 lightning resistance roll, plus an open suffix which allowed me to craft a +5% movement speed mod. So, only one T1 roll, and I still paid 260c for it, which actually wasn't that bad of a deal. Now imagine how much a belt with four T1 rolls would cost ;)

Appreciate your answer, and now i think maybe my problem is not how to enhance my character, instead how to make more currency, because i have only 33 chaos in stock and spend probably... 150 in total. I dont know how to craft anything valuable to sell, and im not very fast in maps.

Im sorry if my english is not very good, i expect you can understand all. Thank you mate.
"
automecanic wrote:

Appreciate your answer, and now i think maybe my problem is not how to enhance my character, instead how to make more currency, because i have only 33 chaos in stock and spend probably... 150 in total. I dont know how to craft anything valuable to sell, and im not very fast in maps.

Im sorry if my english is not very good, i expect you can understand all. Thank you mate.

The thing is, as you are trying to get perfect rolls, the price goes up exponentially. You could easily buy a belt similar to the one above, but with T2-T3 life and str rolls and slightly lower resistances, for something like 20-30c, or even less if you're lucky. I bought this one for 5c, and now I'm selling it because I don't need it anymore:

And you actually wouldn't loose that much life and dps. So if you stop chasing those T1 rolls, many items will actually become quite affordable. The most expensive stuff for this build is:

- helm with +40% RF damage enchant and some +life +str +resist rolls (don't even think about getting T1 rolls here ;))
- gloves with 30% more DoT enchant and some +life +str +resist rolls (same as above - T1 is unrealistic)
- jewels with +life and at least 2x damage mods (ideally 3x damage, but those can easily cost you 400-500c apiece if you can find them)
- marble amulet with decent +str +life +resist rolls
- Kaom's if you decide to use it instead of Belly
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 2, 2017, 8:06:27 AM
Hi, i hope some one help me here. As a new player i have couple of questions.

1- Does CWDT work with Curse on hit? (So we can use them with Tempest Shield and Blade Vortex as it is said in guide.)

2- Is it not better to use Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask instead of Flammability?

3- How can i actually check my DPS? i'm using PoB but yesterday my DPS was 62K when i equip this jewel

and update my PoB, my DPS become 48K, so any idea how to check my DPS?

Thanks for your help.
"
HunterMoon wrote:
1- Does CWDT work with Curse on hit? (So we can use them with Tempest Shield and Blade Vortex as it is said in guide.)

CWDT can be used to trigger Blade Vortex, which in turn can apply Flammability via CoH. It's one of the ways to curse enemies with Flammability, the other option is to apply it directly via Shield Charge, Cyclone etc (linked with CoH + Flammability). I've tested both approaches, and decided to stick with Cyclone + CoH + Flammability. What I didn't like about the CWDT setup is that it has a delayed effect. First you have to get hit for a certain amount of damage, then the blades start spinning, and then they have to hit the enemy to trigger Flammability/EO/EE. I like being proactive, not reactive :) Theoretically you could also use Blasphemy, but IMHO your mana pool can be put to better use (Vitality/Determination).

"
3- How can i actually check my DPS? i'm using PoB but yesterday my DPS was 62K when i equip this jewel

Calculating DPS in PoB is a bit tricky for this build :) If you want to see your max DPS in the best case scenario, you need to first go to configuration page and check "Enemy was hit by cold/lightning damage" to make sure EE is accounted for. I'm running a Juggernaut version of the build, so I'm also checking Endurance Charges and Fortify, because both actually increase damage output for the Jug. Also, I see you're using SR totem, so you might want to switch to SR and set it to "8 stages" and then switch back to RF, because each SR stage also increases RF damage due to progressive fire debuff. Then you'll see your theoretical maximum DPS.

Edit: just checked your build, and I don't see any added cold/lightning damage on your gear. That's a huge hit to your DPS. Without it, you have 61k DPS. With EE triggered, it would go up to 86k.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 2, 2017, 3:09:10 PM
Thank for your guide buddy.

"
DGTLDaemon wrote:

CWDT can be used to trigger Blade Vortex, which in turn can apply Flammability via CoH. It's one of the ways to curse enemies with Flammability, the other option is to apply it directly via Shield Charge, Cyclone etc (linked with CoH + Flammability). I've tested both approaches, and decided to stick with Cyclone + CoH + Flammability.

But i read about CWDT and CoH in wiki and it says:

"1.2.2 => Gems may now only be supported by a single trigger gem, gems supported by multiple trigger gems will be disabled."

And another thing i read was the order of trigger. I'm saying this, because i test the approach and it didn't work. So does the order of sockets and color really matter in triggering?

And if you are saying that using Flammability is better than using Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask which give use lvl 21 Vulnerability (increasing DoT), i will use CoH and Flammability linked to Shield Charge.

"
DGTLDaemon wrote:

Edit: just checked your build, and I don't see any added cold/lightning damage on your gear. That's a huge hit to your DPS. Without it, you have 61k DPS. With EE triggered, it would go up to 86k.

Yes, you are right, yesterday i had a Boot with added lightening dmg, i completely forget about EE. I will fix it.

I really appreciate your help.
For trash mobs vulnerability is better than flammability/ele weakness and it works at full potential since lvl 1 (is 33% increased DOT TAKEN so works as a more multi).
When you go to bosses/guardians/shaper then lvl 21 flammability or ele weakness have the upper hand, not by much but still better.
The whichbrew also has increased DOT as a mod on it. With that is better than flammability but if it is a boss without adds you will have it cursed 12 seconds and after it will be over and you need to refill. If you kill the boss in 12 sec is ok, use the flask.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
For trash mobs vulnerability is better than flammability/ele weakness and it works at full potential since lvl 1 (is 33% increased DOT TAKEN so works as a more multi).
When you go to bosses/guardians/shaper then lvl 21 flammability or ele weakness have the upper hand, not by much but still better.
The whichbrew also has increased DOT as a mod on it. With that is better than flammability but if it is a boss without adds you will have it cursed 12 seconds and after it will be over and you need to refill. If you kill the boss in 12 sec is ok, use the flask.

Well i'm convinced.

I Change my gear and now using Shield Charge + CoH + Flammability + Faster Attack + Fortify and it doing great, Tnx to DGTLDaemon now my EE works and DPS is 98K, i also switch Whichbrew to Granite Flask. FeelsAmazingMan.

Thank guys @DGTLDaemon @Piftiuta for helpful recommendations.
"
HunterMoon wrote:

I Change my gear and now using Shield Charge + CoH + Flammability + Faster Attack + Fortify and it doing great

Yup, that'll work :) Just don't forget that Shield Charge hits only once, and therefore, you'll have a pretty low chance to trigger Elemental Overload because your base critical chance is low. That's why people use Cyclone and/or Blade Vortex - those skills hit multiple times, and have a better chance of triggering EO. If you don't like using either Cyclone or BV as an active skill, you can split your links between an active Sheild Charge setup and a passive CWDT + BV setup. For instance, use Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify and CWDT + BV + CoH + Flammability. This way, when you shield charge into a pack, you'll instantly apply EE and have Fortify up, and will have a small chance of triggering EO. Then when you get hit, BV starts spinning, applies Flammability to mobs, and has a much better chance of triggering EO (plus it refreshes EE every time it hits). Looks clumsy, but it works :)

Just make sure that you're using lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 8 BV + lvl 20 CoH and Flammability. This is important, as you want your CWDT level to be as low as possible to have it triggered reliably.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 3, 2017, 3:57:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info