[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hi Demi!
I am a returning player from more than 4 years ago. Came back and decided to run RF. I originally started following POHX, but am a lot more interested in your build so I switched over.
Could I trouble you to take a look at my gear and recommend the next step in upgrades I could do?
I am about 7.9k HP right now, relying a lot on jewels (planning on refunding them when I have enough to travel to the next wheel!).

Last edited by Xiane on Aug 31, 2017, 4:54:26 PM
"
Xiane wrote:
Hi Demi!
I am a returning player from more than 4 years ago. Came back and decided to run RF.
Spoiler
I originally started following POHX, but am a lot more interested in your build so I switched over.
Could I trouble you to take a look at my gear and recommend the next step in upgrades I could do?
I am about 7.9k HP right now, relying a lot on jewels (planning on refunding them when I have enough to travel to the next wheel!).

nice life/str belt ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thank you for the response! I will get on it now.
Is the Intimidate factor in the belt not worth much? How much str / life would be worth to replace that stat?
I bought one!
Last edited by Xiane on Aug 31, 2017, 6:26:32 PM
"
Xiane wrote:

Is the Intimidate factor in the belt not worth much? How much str / life would be worth to replace that stat?

PoB is your friend. Intimidate means 10% increased damage TAKEN by enemy. So acts like a more multiplier.
If I put

instead of

I gain 39K DPS. So DPS wise there is no replacement for belt of deceiver. But I also loose 430 HP with that belt instead leather belt.
So is up to you if you feel you need more damage or need more life to survive hits.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 31, 2017, 7:53:01 PM
love the build , running uberlab very easy now ^^

but i want to ask you something about the Ascendancy why dont we use the hinekora, death's fury instead of life regen 0.5% ?

"
Dellith wrote:
love the build , running uberlab very easy now ^^

but i want to ask you something about the Ascendancy why dont we use the hinekora, death's fury instead of life regen 0.5% ?

We don't hit things, so we can not penetrate...
ahh thanks ^^
Hello! Great guide! I've change a few things and i'm very happy with this build. Thanks a lot for all the work and help!

I was wondering, is %burning damage scaling with RF? I'm having a hard time crafting my jewels and i was abble to get some burning.

Thanks a lot!

First off, thank you for your great guide!
Doing Red Maps only struggling with some of the bosses with high regen.

I am at a point where every upgrade gets really expensive,so i need to figure out what is the cheapest upgrade to start with.If you guys dont mind looking over my gear and help me out, in case i am missing something...

How i see it :

Jewels : lowest price was 28c so far (%life,2xdmg modifier)
Marble Amulet with good stats : 70c and higher
Helmet with 40% RF Dmg and good stats : 300c and higher
Gloves with 30% more DoT and good stats : 130c and higher
General Upgrades to gear : 30-100c
Empower Gem : 300c
Quality on Gems : 20c per Gem

Did i miss something? As it looks right now, jewels, gems and minor gear upgrades seem to be the next step, but even that it pretty expensive, as i am out of luck with any good drops so far :S
"
Marthuk wrote:

Empower Gem : 300c

You only need Purity of Fire lvl 21 + Empower lvl 3. That's less than 100c these days ;)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info