[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
kloamanta wrote:
Hi Demi, do you get leech from "fire damaged leech as life" when using RF?

molten shell skil
So it does not? well what about increased fire damage?
Guys Molten Shell can kill me at HC with ELemental Reflect monster's?
ing Pedryl_Pierdolony
SHOP : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1624709
"
l2ob wrote:
If possible, what would be a 5th and 6th link that works well with RF?

good question...
Btw, because I still haven't gotten an answer, why don't you pick the endurance charge from the Duelist area? Is 1 more endurance charge not worth it?
Last edited by Icemasta on Mar 20, 2017, 10:04:37 AM
"
Icemasta wrote:
Btw, because I still haven't gotten an answer, why don't you pick the endurance charge from the Duelist area? Is 1 more endurance charge not worth it?

I got it on my Chieftain, but primarily because that means I can keep slacking off with buying/rolling jewels. The increase in regen/phys mitigation is not worth the loss of a jewel socket, so that might be the reason.

"
l2ob wrote:
If possible, what would be a 5th and 6th link that works well with RF?

There is nothing that affects RF damage apart from the stuff listed in the OP. You could link Item Rarity/Quantity to it, but that's pretty much it.

"
kloamanta wrote:
So it does not? well what about increased fire damage?

No, leech requires a hit to work and RF is just a DoT. That's why penetration doesn't work as well. Increased fire damage works, as does area damage and DoT damage.

"
pchela196 wrote:
Guys Molten Shell can kill me at HC with ELemental Reflect monster's?

No, the reflected damage has the same damage type as the hit, so it's fire, and you have a lot of fire resistance.
Let's say your Molten Shell hits for 35000, which is a lot, and you hit Atziri's mirror clone which has 100% reflect (the highest in the game by far) and you also forgot to hit your Ruby flask. You'll have 87% fire resistance (75 + 1 (Barbarism) + 8 (Phoenix) + 3 (Purity lvl17+)), that means the damage you take from that hit will be 35000*0.13 = 4550. You got more HP than that.
If you don't die to Atziri reflect, you won't die to reflect. I think regular rare mobs have 10% reflect, but I'm not sure.
Last edited by Karyoplasma on Mar 20, 2017, 11:31:25 AM
Karyoplasma...thx mate!
Just hit 65 yesterday and I'm already having a blast. Super fun build. But I have a few questions:

How does Scorching Ray interact with EE, shouldn't we avoid doing fire damage to keep EE functioning? Does the Ray do enough damage to compensate or something?

I also read that cwdt doesn't trigger curse on hit anymore in a different guide, but here we are using it?

Sorry but I didn't see these explained in the FAQ.

Also, to vent: I don't know how to link my gear, but I enchanted my new boots after lab and got fire damage after kill. RIP several chaos.
"
DrRuler wrote:
Just hit 65 yesterday and I'm already having a blast. Super fun build. But I have a few questions:

How does Scorching Ray interact with EE, shouldn't we avoid doing fire damage to keep EE functioning? Does the Ray do enough damage to compensate or something?

I also read that cwdt doesn't trigger curse on hit anymore in a different guide, but here we are using it?

Sorry but I didn't see these explained in the FAQ.

Scorching Ray is a damage over time and EE only procs on hits. Same reason why RF does not proc EE.

CWDT is linked to Blade Vortex which is the one that procs curse on hit.
I did it, i broke the 12 k hp barrier, no legacy kaom's in legacy league.

imgur url http://i.imgur.com/8tgUR6D.jpg
Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 20, 2017, 11:49:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info