[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
nbriles2000 wrote:
I feel way less tanky than I thought I would. I'm almost to 7k life at level 83 and the only nodes I have left are life nodes so that should help a little bit.

I'm worried that I'm not getting the armor I need on rares. How important is it? I try and shoot for at least 80 life and 40+ strength per piece.

Dying to izaro in Uber lab pretty consistently and it's really frustrating because I thought this would be a great lab farmer

My guess is it's your flasks. What are you using?

I use a Chemist's Basalt of Heat, an Experimentor's Ruby of Iron Skin, and Rumi's, all 20% quality. You don't need those exact mods but something in that vein. Hit all three at once and you become unkillable. Use them whenever you feel scared, play defensively when you don't have all 3 ready to go.

I also have two seething divine flasks, one of staunching and one of dousing. Burst regen is all you need because you should be regenerating at a fast enough rate that healing over time isn't an issue. The dousing one turns off your RF, so it's a panic button when you just want to live. Getting your full regen back and 1000 burst hp makes you a god so you can run and heal and reset before turning RF back on. Also very good for running through lab traps to have RF off.

Armour on gear is great, but with proper flask management you should be able to get away with relatively little.
So for my flasks I have 3 life flasks (one instant, one anti-poison and one to turn off RF, a rumi's and an anti-freeze quicksilver.
All of them (except maybe rumi's) is 20q.
It feels like I don't have enough regen to keep my hp topped off. Maybe when my auras hit level 20 that'll feel better? I just unspec'd from some damage on the tree for a little more life and regen
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
So for my flasks I have 3 life flasks (one instant, one anti-poison and one to turn off RF, a rumi's and an anti-freeze quicksilver.
All of them (except maybe rumi's) is 20q.
It feels like I don't have enough regen to keep my hp topped off. Maybe when my auras hit level 20 that'll feel better? I just unspec'd from some damage on the tree for a little more life and regen

I'm using Meginord's Vise, which seem really really good for this build with the new update. +100 str and 2% life regen. That may be the difference; with those I've always felt like I've had plenty of regen. The Formless Inferno is really good as well for that sweet, sweet 8% phys damage taken as fire.

I definitely recommend swapping out a life flask for a ruby flask as well. Ruby flask gives you so much extra regen that it basically is a better life flask. Also no point at all in running life flasks that aren't seething.

I don't recommend a quicksilver, since shield charge gets us around just fine. A basalt is a really really strong option since it plus Rumi's makes us effectively immune to physical damage.

Edit: Also, super easy to miss, did you grab the regen per endurance charge node over near the Marauder start? It's where you'd expect an increased endurance charge duration node to be. Having that and keeping your 7 endurance charges up is like 90% of how this build maintains enough regen.
Last edited by Green9090 on Mar 17, 2017, 1:32:19 AM
Hello Green, how do you reach 7 endurance charges ?
I see one with bandit Oak, two with passive nodes ... that's 6 total.
Which one am I missing ?
Cheers
Last edited by Scipion75 on Mar 17, 2017, 4:16:07 PM
Hi Demi. I wanna do Atziri for the first time and I play HC. I saw some videos but I'm not that confident that I can avoid all that stuff so U think that my char with 8.8k hp can do safely or better to w8 a lil longer? Normal version not ubber.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello Green, how do you reach 7 endurance charges ?
I see one with bandit Oak, two with passive nodes ... that's 6 total.
Which one am I missing ?
Cheers

There are three on the tree, but one of them isn't shown on the level 68 tree. On the 100 tree you see him path through Elementalist up by Templar start to grab Devotion, the 7th endurance charge, and a jewel socket.
Ok thank you I found the last one. It's Vigour.
But Demi didnt take it, even on his 100 tree ...
Oh whoa you're right. I just took it on autopilot because +1 endurance charge is so crazy good for RF. No idea why it wouldn't be on the tree.
Has anybody thought about adding a flame totem or something to this build? I really wanna utilize the added spell damage somehow, but it seems like everything screws with EE.
I'm messing with blade vortex in a 6L chest right now but I'm not sure how I feel about it
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Has anybody thought about adding a flame totem or something to this build? I really wanna utilize the added spell damage somehow, but it seems like everything screws with EE.
I'm messing with blade vortex in a 6L chest right now but I'm not sure how I feel about it

Flame totem, and anything else that scales with spell damage that I'm aware of, hits. So, you'd have to use a physical or chaos skill for EE to not fuck up the damage of your new spell or RF with EE. Since the build doesn't scale phys or chaos at all, it seems pretty unlikely to get any damage worth doing over just using scorching ray to tank their fire resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info