[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

If i want to change to Kaom's heart how do we proc ele weakness and curse flammability
Hey guys. This is my first marauder build and I'm a bit confused. I hit lvl67 and have STR and Life in every slot, and have RotF, yet it seems I don't have enough life regen? Or is it something else?

Please take a look at my build and tell me what I need to change.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/darkdex52/Peerkonbraalis
Is there a reason why you don't pick the +1 Endurance charge in the Duelist area (Vigour)? Just not worth it?
Are the screenshots of your stats in the OP up to date? I compared my gear with yours and I'm about +90 to max life and +50 strength lower than you and at 8k life and level 89. I'm confused on how you're reaching 10k.

Even after calculating the health manually and through a character planner, I'm only coming up with 8.6k or so with your strength and added life from gear.
"
burz96 wrote:
Are the screenshots of your stats in the OP up to date? I compared my gear with yours and I'm about +90 to max life and +50 strength lower than you and at 8k life and level 89. I'm confused on how you're reaching 10k.

Even after calculating the health manually and through a character planner, I'm only coming up with 8.6k or so with your strength and added life from gear.

Don't use a belly of the beast, the maximum life % it gives doesn't beat a chest with 115+ maximum life and high str. Keep in mind that Belly of the Beast gets worse the more maximum life you already have. If you're at 300%, it's only a 10% increase, if you're at 150%, it's a 20% increase, etc...

So with a good life chest, way more health in your helm/gloves, you should easily hit 9k.

Also, if I were you, I'd cut both Amplify and Blast Radius, the difference in area is negligible, this saves you 7 points to get 1 more jewel and the purity of flesh wheel. Also, why aren't you getting Arsonist? Whole 1% of life regen and 24% fire damage missing.
Last edited by Icemasta on Mar 19, 2017, 10:11:48 AM
"
burz96 wrote:

I hit 9.25 k health w/o belly of the beast. Gearing str/health on gear is pretty easy. But getting the resist especially T1-T2 rolls can add up expenses very fast.

This is my 2nd RF character, i used cocotheone's gear scheme and demigod's passive tree. I figured vaal detonate is truly an undervalued skill for clearing up mob packs/breaches.

I just hit lvl 92 recently and tackling T15-T16 content nicely.

11184 hp , probably can get it higher with a better amulet.

Gear
Spoiler

Spoiler

img url http://i.imgur.com/UzecZAp.jpg
Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 19, 2017, 1:33:24 PM
Why did you tell people to go Solidity instead of Armour Mastery, I'd recommend people follow a different build just from this guy's stream etc. I've seen he's pretty incompetent.
"
Nenthus wrote:
Why did you tell people to go Solidity instead of Armour Mastery, I'd recommend people follow a different build just from this guy's stream etc. I've seen he's pretty incompetent.

Lol. Block chance > .5% life regen.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
If possible, what would be a 5th and 6th link that works well with RF?
Hi Demi, do you get leech from "fire damaged leech as life" when using RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info