[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

hi, Skill Trees in the post dosent open :(
"
OwlRaider wrote:
"Last remarks. This build can be done as any Templar/Maurader/Duelist ascendancy." That's great as I really hate being wasteful and lacking a 4th good ascendancy option for the Chieftain messes with my OCD so I'd rather go for a different ascendancy for that reason alone basically. I saw your low life Guardian version but that's an insanely expensive option so I was wondering which other ascendancy you would recommend for a life build rather than low life that's not a Chieftain. I'd think the Juggernaut would be the most obvious alternative choice though the Berserker's 40% more damage can't be underestimated as that's 1 like the most powerful way to scale RF(even better than Pain Attunement of low life builds being 10% higher) albeit with a cost of taking 10% extra damage and with the build being regen based rather than leech based which is where the Berserker truly shines. Slayer could be nice for the Cull(procced with the Shield Charge) but like the Berserker it's pretty leech centric rather than regen so that's questionable too. The other options seem awfully wasteful.

So that basically leaves us with Chieftain vs Juggernaut as the 2 best choices. How would you rate the Juggernaut against the Chieftain and what changes if any would you make to the build to suit it?

Do you mean that it annoys you that you cant take a final point and get two travel points instead?

The totem point is actually really good for bosses and harder mobs; 16% more elemental damage taken and 8% less damage done to all mobs in range of your totem is very strong. It's not useful for general clear, but it's very good against hard stuff; it's multiplicative damage reduction for you and multiplicative damage increase for your rf.
How do you feel about Ambu's Charge? It's been changed in 2.6 I think to grant 2.0% life regen after being hit instead of when on low life. You lose a strength roll and part of a T1 life roll, but you can share endurance charges with your party.
Does increase fire damage help with burning fire damage? I just got Hrimnor's resolve
"
"
Azull wrote:
Hey Demi, this build is really awesome and I wanted to thank you for updating it and sharing it with everyone. Also the fact that you're responding to people so fast is amazing.

I had a quick question for you, what chest piece would you prefer or would you say is BIS, Kaom's or Belly of the beast?

Thank you in advance!

read faq :P

Doh! Thanks for the response hahaha :)
Hello,
Please how do you deal with those annoying maps modes .... elemental weakness, less recovery of life and mana ??
You write in your build presentation that you have a setup for those, please can you tell us more ?
I feel the build very strong, using the devoring totem for now, but these mods make some maps absolutely impossible to run for me.
Thank you for your hints.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Mar 16, 2017, 6:23:00 AM
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello,
Please how do you deal with those annoying maps modes .... elemental weakness, less recovery of life and mana ??
You write in your build presentation that you have a setup for those, please can you tell us more ?
I feel the build very strong, using the devoring totem for now, but these mods make some maps absolutely impossible to run for me.
Thank you for your hints.

overcap your resistances and use flasks...
Last edited by shadowscion on Mar 16, 2017, 9:04:15 AM
I feel way less tanky than I thought I would. I'm almost to 7k life at level 83 and the only nodes I have left are life nodes so that should help a little bit.

I'm worried that I'm not getting the armor I need on rares. How important is it? I try and shoot for at least 80 life and 40+ strength per piece.

Dying to izaro in Uber lab pretty consistently and it's really frustrating because I thought this would be a great lab farmer
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
I feel way less tanky than I thought I would. I'm almost to 7k life at level 83 and the only nodes I have left are life nodes so that should help a little bit.

I'm worried that I'm not getting the armor I need on rares. How important is it? I try and shoot for at least 80 life and 40+ strength per piece.

Dying to izaro in Uber lab pretty consistently and it's really frustrating because I thought this would be a great lab farmer

endurances + basalt flask + fortify, use enfeeble on curse on hit for extra safety

don't take the slams/reaves/etc. we have mobility, use it.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
nbriles2000 wrote:

endurances + basalt flask + fortify, use enfeeble on curse on hit for extra safety

don't take the slams/reaves/etc. we have mobility, use it.

I'm thinking I might drop the immortal call and pick up another endurance charge.
I'm not sure what I would add in place but I'd like to add another curse somehow so I can use temp chains/ enfeeble

Has anybody used koams way? We lose some strength and life for a boat load of regen and another endurance charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info