[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I was so happy with this build so far, BUT ...
Lvl 80, 6.5k life and decent stuff, there is NO WAY I can do Merc lab. 4 times tried, 4 times dead at last Izaro fight. Apparently I dont do damage enough, fights are too long and finish in the worst manner.
I dont understand bacause I clear maps till T10 so far fast and relatively safe.
Is there something particular to do against Izaro ?
May be someone else told about that, but sorry I wont read the 99 pages of comments :-)
Thank you if you can help, I feel like giving up and I feel bad about it.

Your damage is your life, literally. The more you have, the more damage you do. You have very low life for being the level you are. I'm not even 70, and I have 6.2k.

On top of this, you're not using 30% DoT gloves, so theres' a large chunk of damage gone.

You're not using Elemental Equilibrium which is a huge -50% to resists.

Are you swapping to Concentrated Effect on bosses?

Fixing these would go a long way to upping your damage. At level 80 I'm expecting to be on 7.5k life if not more.

Thanks a lot for this answer, helps a lot to try to go on.
I will look after these gloves and investigate for more life.
But why do you say I'm not using EE ??
Oh sorry I saw I didnt allocate EE on passive tree.... you are right.
How do you proc EE btw ?
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Oh sorry I saw I didnt allocate EE on passive tree.... you are right.
How do you proc EE btw ?

Hi. If u have any equip with +cold or lighting damage to attacks it will proc EE every time u hit with shield charge/cyclone etc.

Make sure that u don't have + fire to attacks or it will not work.
Last edited by IHellBoundI on Mar 13, 2017, 2:06:00 PM
can this build farm uber lab the second day a league starts? how much is rise of the phoenix day 1-3? how easy is it to carry one or two extra players in uber lab the first week of a league
"
Anilogas wrote:
can this build farm uber lab the second day a league starts? how much is rise of the phoenix day 1-3? how easy is it to carry one or two extra players in uber lab the first week of a league

depends on how hard you no life to get trials.

like 1-2c

again, depends on your skill level and levels of no life.

can this build do uber lab, definitely yes. can you? good question. ask yourself :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Can any one tell me that how dose the iron will from sceptre work in RF gem ?
"
thayave wrote:
Can any one tell me that how dose the iron will from sceptre work in RF gem ?

it doesn't
Swapped to RF last night once I hit 70 to run my level 20 Purity of Fire. Currently working on 5linking my chest and finishing my Masters to craft cold damage on my jewelery.

Having a blast. Burninating the countryside. Burninating the peasants. (Trogdor reference for you heathens who don't know.)

@Demigod: Regarding faster attacks on Shield charge, I plan on it being my main source of mobility. No running almost y'know? Getting into the habit will guarantee the curse is always applied and I'll be jumping the cull on everything. I feel like having a 20/20 Faster attacks would make this much smoother.

Regarding CWDT, I didn't know you couldn't run echo with it. Thank you for the tip. Inc aoe it is.
Hey Demi, this build is really awesome and I wanted to thank you for updating it and sharing it with everyone. Also the fact that you're responding to people so fast is amazing.

I had a quick question for you, what chest piece would you prefer or would you say is BIS, Kaom's or Belly of the beast?

Thank you in advance!
"
Azull wrote:
Hey Demi, this build is really awesome and I wanted to thank you for updating it and sharing it with everyone. Also the fact that you're responding to people so fast is amazing.

I had a quick question for you, what chest piece would you prefer or would you say is BIS, Kaom's or Belly of the beast?

Thank you in advance!

read faq :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info