[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

What about carcass Jack as a chest instead of belly? Lower health but more damage. Also will be hard to get colors.
Anyone willing to take a look at my gear? Only getting 100k tooltip with flasks up, seems quite a bit lower than what some people are getting here.

HC Necro-Witch Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/188249
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/187238
You need abyssus
Yeah abyssus is a huge damage boost.
Just got myself a tukohama finally.

What I wanted to ask you is when I check the medium budget tree (the tukohama one), you picked up blood magic. What's funny is that tukahama gives us blood magic anyways and also it is the only tree you picked blood magic. Every other tree in this guide has no blood magic.

Is this a mistake or is there a reason for it? I haven't respecced from low budget tree yet since I don't know whether the tree is correct.

Also, With ones ward my tooltip dps was 200k with no flasks. Now with ruthless (before I had added fire dmg) my tooltip with tukohama with no auras is 80k with no flasks.

I know that the tooltip is lying a lot but is this an actual dps increase or am I now in a deficit?

Gear:
Spoiler

Edit: POB says I am currently at 95k total DPS with no buffs and flasks with tukohama. Can't remember what dps I had before but I am very much sure that I had around 200k according to POB. What's wrong?

Also, according to POB, melee dmg on full life should be replaced by ruthless and added fire dmg should be in the socket too. By doing this, POB says my DPS goes from 95k to 135k.

With all flasks up and haste + vaal lightning taking effect, accoding to POB I sit on 300k total DPS. Seems very low.

Edit2: Confirmed, just replacing tukohamas in pob with ones ward results in a 9.8k dps increase on my character.

Edit3: Ok so based on the game, POB is lying, I get 10k dps less per totem apparently based on info in poe when I switch back to old ones.

Thing is, with auras up, I had 200k tooltip dps per totem, now I have no auras and I have 115k per totem with added fire damage gem. So I apparently have a decreased DPS for 3.5 ex investment :)

Hope to get some info about this, I am bamboozled.
Last edited by Sparkl on Jan 11, 2018, 1:05:55 AM
"
Sparkl wrote:

What I wanted to ask you is when I check the medium budget tree (the tukohama one), you picked up blood magic. What's funny is that tukahama gives us blood magic anyways and also it is the only tree you picked blood magic. Every other tree in this guide has no blood magic.

Is this a mistake or is there a reason for it? I haven't respecced from low budget tree yet since I don't know whether the tree is correct.

Also, With ones ward my tooltip dps was 200k with no flasks. Now with ruthless (before I had added fire dmg) my tooltip with tukohama with no auras is 80k with no flasks.

I know that the tooltip is lying a lot but is this an actual dps increase or am I now in a deficit?

Gear:
Spoiler

Edit: POB says I am currently at 95k total DPS with no buffs and flasks with tukohama. Can't remember what dps I had before but I am very much sure that I had around 200k according to POB. What's wrong?

Also, according to POB, melee dmg on full life should be replaced by ruthless and added fire dmg should be in the socket too. By doing this, POB says my DPS goes from 95k to 135k.

With all flasks up and haste + vaal lightning taking effect, accoding to POB I sit on 300k total DPS. Seems very low.

Edit2: Confirmed, just replacing tukohamas in pob with ones ward results in a 9.8k dps increase on my character.

They take Blood Magic for the nodes after it. Low budget goes up the tree to get Constitution and the life % around it, big budget does not.

Re: Ruthless, I believe Maim is the preferred choice. Maim, Damage on Full, Melee Phys for reds.

"
epicmeatwad wrote:
"
Sparkl wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

They take Blood Magic for the nodes after it. Low budget goes up the tree to get Constitution and the life % around it, big budget does not.

Re: Ruthless, I believe Maim is the preferred choice. Maim, Damage on Full, Melee Phys for reds.

Hmm yes, Pob claims maim to be the best dps increase.

I tried respeccing the tree via pob and the dps seems to drop compared to the low budget tree, but we get like 300hp more and a bit more armor. But then again, the tree under the guid is claimed to be specced for lvl 92, but when I enter all the nodes in pob I get a lvl 85 requirement. So, there are nodes missing.

Where to go and what to do?

My gear is not best on the planet, but I am certainly not far away in terms of gear with gear linked in the guide which claims to have 500k dps in hideout and 2mil with flasks. I know I don't have quality gems yet but that surely isn't worth 300k dps.

My main concern now is the dps drop. I didn't have problems clearing maps with ones ward at all, not even guardians etc. so I bought tukohama primarily for "luxury" and extra dps as it was claimed. So far I can't see nothing.
Hmm weird, so POB's advice with skill gems is:

Ancestral - Brutality - Maim - MeleePhys - Ruthless - Conc Eff

This is supposed to raise my dps from 95k with this guides skill gem setup to 163k dps. Is this stuff pob calculated really correct or is this all just a bunch of crap?

Edit: Last experiment before I drop in the bed.

If I replace Tukohamas with Great ones ward and only replace brutality from upper skill set with added fire damage I get 177k DPS and even if I leave herald of ice and herald of ash on and replace the shield with tukohama, I get 163k DPS. Since we have to run blood magic I absolutely have to drop the auras and my total DPS with tukohama drops to 162k DPS when POB recommends me to switch added fire skill back to brutality (if I leave added fire I get 140ishk DPS).

It is close but ones ward is a clear winner here. Is tukohama really 3-4ex worth? I don't think so.

Hope to get some input from the guid author as well. Good night every1!
Last edited by Sparkl on Jan 11, 2018, 1:51:40 AM
"
Sparkl wrote:
Hmm weird, so POB's advice with skill gems is:

Ancestral - Brutality - Maim - MeleePhys - Ruthless - Conc Eff

This is supposed to raise my dps from 95k with this guides skill gem setup to 163k dps. Is this stuff pob calculated really correct or is this all just a bunch of crap?

Edit: Last experiment before I drop in the bed.

If I replace Tukohamas with Great ones ward and only replace brutality from upper skill set with added fire damage I get 177k DPS and even if I leave herald of ice and herald of ash on and replace the shield with tukohama, I get 163k DPS. Since we have to run blood magic I absolutely have to drop the auras and my total DPS with tukohama drops to 162k DPS when POB recommends me to switch added fire skill back to brutality (if I leave added fire I get 140ishk DPS).

It is close but ones ward is a clear winner here. Is tukohama really 3-4ex worth? I don't think so.

Hope to get some input from the guid author as well. Good night every1!

i think you are missing some points in PoB. check if u you have these activated:
only then you can calculate things like "dmg on full life" and "maim" correctly

Configuration Tab

and dont forget to activate your flask like "taste of hate", "atziris promise" and "sins rebirth" (if you have them). without them brutality is stronger, but with them u will see the dmg increase without brutality as it says: "no elemental or chaos dmg", wich these flasks give a lot
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Jan 11, 2018, 7:56:40 AM
TrollTimber shield with leech could be useful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info