[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Daresso Salute be a good ammy for this build +2 melee range n 60% more damage on full life?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Dec 31, 2017, 12:14:00 PM
How do I post my gear from in game?
@guggelhupf
I was looking at passive trees low, high, ultra high budged and then also compared that to Your character in current league. Seems that You use slight variation of low budget tree.
I am confused which tree of all four I should use?
Last edited by aarin on Jan 2, 2018, 7:59:16 AM
Tell me why Yriel’s Fostering , im newbie , pls =)
"
ttungf2 wrote:
Tell me why Yriel’s Fostering , im newbie , pls =)

adds 15 - 25 phys dmg to attacks while you have a bestial compagnion
and 100 life
thank you very much for that awesome build.
i am only lvl 91 and missing 2 jewel sockets and life nodes in the tree but already clearing all contents.

flasks:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Daresso Salute be a good ammy for this build +2 melee range n 60% more damage on full life?

eh, on PoB equipping daresso's salute would decrease my dps by 13%, flat phys is far too valuable/strong for us
"
aarin wrote:
@guggelhupf
I was looking at passive trees low, high, ultra high budged and then also compared that to Your character in current league. Seems that You use slight variation of low budget tree.
I am confused which tree of all four I should use?

I also noticed the same thing. The tree for progression in the video for the Budget is quite different form the one linked here and is different from the slight variation you seem to be running of the budget one. Which one should we be running for budget?

Another question I had is the general playstyle. Should I lay my totems out when I see a pack, shield charge in, warcry to generate endurance charges/fortify and then evade or should I shield charge in, warcry and then lay out the totems?

Last edited by Tehdood on Jan 2, 2018, 6:36:15 PM
And why Death’s Door , cuz this boots are not cheap .
"
ttungf2 wrote:
And why Death’s Door , cuz this boots are not cheap .

you can get better res, str + MS from rare boots, but the bleed immunity is really nice for lab and +1 end charge helps with physical dmg (abyssus!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info