[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
WaxMyStaff wrote:
how about use Deidbellow
Deidbellow
Gilded Sallet
Quality: +20%
Armour: (348 to 468)
Evasion: 108
Requires Level 33, 38 Str, 38 Dex
Adds 10 to 20 Physical Damage to Attacks
+(20-30) to Strength
+(20-30) to Dexterity
+(200-300) to Armour
20% increased Melee Damage
Cannot Leech when on Low Life
You and nearby allies have 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed if you've used a Warcry Recently
May it echo through the halls.

this shoould be good? not like abyssus but/ for mid dps/tank

the increase attack speed go to totem?

Deidbellow is mentioned in the leveling guide by the OP as good/alternative piece for leveling - actually I am lvl 66 and using it :) (little bit bored after couple of leagues so i dont progress to much and fast)
ok now with tukohama it is much smoother :D

one question left ... what lvl setting of cwdt/im/inc dur do you prefer?
So what are considered stat milestones? I think I've finished gearing "low budget". I have 6.1k hp, max resists, and something like 110k tooltip DPS. I'm still filling out the atlas but do you guys think it's safe to start spending my chaos on red tier maps or should I be good to go?
Heey all,

I just switched from a weapon to unarmed and shield, but my dps for my warchief drops significantly.
When a weapon autoequips my dps goes up bij 200.
What am I doing wrong?

Greetings,
Fjordjuhs
Shaper down, got the boots. Died 3 or 4 times, playing on 10-20 fps, rather difficult. Anyway, this build is AMAZING. Hands down the best boss killer I've ever played, thanks a lot for the good work, OP.

Edit 1: Uber Atziri down as well.
Last edited by dotlegend5 on Dec 29, 2017, 1:40:02 PM
"
Fjordjuhs wrote:
Heey all,

I just switched from a weapon to unarmed and shield, but my dps for my warchief drops significantly.
What am I doing wrong?

Greetings,
Fjordjuhs

The damage scales significantly from gear that adds x-x physical damage and I'm guessing you don't have much of that on your gear yet?
What should I be shooting for to be able to uber lab? Haven't had good luck so far and only have about 10c to my name. Should I upgrade my chest first, or continue to save for belly?

@mronita44 Judging off the resistances, you are nowhere near res-capped, are you? That's 75 to each minimum you should have, apart from Chaos.

After that, prioritize life. Some of your gear can be upgraded for 1-2 chaos each in big ways. 1 ring, your necklace and your chest. With the amount of phys you have on your gear you have plenty of damage -- focus on living now.

Remember that your belly will cost a heck of a lot, you should be spending on other gear first to get it to acceptable life/res/phys rolls and then you farm up for a belly.
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Dec 29, 2017, 6:22:12 PM
"
Gentso wrote:
"
Fjordjuhs wrote:
Heey all,

What am I doing wrong?

Greetings,
Fjordjuhs

The damage scales significantly from gear that adds x-x physical damage and I'm guessing you don't have much of that on your gear yet?

Yeah, that was the problem, thanks.
Just removed my weapon and dps went form 800 to 1700 0:)
Now I just need to find the auto equip button :P
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:
@mronita44 Judging off the resistances, you are nowhere near res-capped, are you? That's 75 to each minimum you should have, apart from Chaos.

After that, prioritize life. Some of your gear can be upgraded for 1-2 chaos each in big ways. 1 ring, your necklace and your chest. With the amount of phys you have on your gear you have plenty of damage -- focus on living now.

Remember that your belly will cost a heck of a lot, you should be spending on other gear first to get it to acceptable life/res/phys rolls and then you farm up for a belly.

Thanks for the input. I'm at 76/75/36 resist and 3800ish life. I just didn't want to blow my limited currency. I figure if I can get enough for uber lab, I can farm currency much faster than I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info