[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
gibtuck wrote:
"
Roili wrote:
sin's rebirth ?

my gear way worse than yours but i can do shaper deathless, you said that u killed shaper before so i have no idea why you have troubles with him, its all about dodging and not fucking yourself with white balls in zanas shield.

Yeah, isn't that the addtl Phys->Chaos flask? I tried shaper right after getting Tuko's and before the vuln on hit gloves and 20/20 gems, just dropped the pools in bad spots and got punished for it in phase 3, I think I can take him out now. My suvivability on UberAtziri is way easier than when I did it on spectral throw, but I was just unable to pop the split phase fast enough and wasted all my portals on that. That was also around the same level of gear as before, so wondering if 20/20 gems, the vuln gloves (or replacing with a higher rolled pair without the corruption), and flasks would be enough to make up the difference.

you should try to get the other flasks. e.g. taste of hate gives u way more defense than a basalt flask (you should come to 90% phys reduction anyway, so there is no need for) and the taste of hate also pushes ur offence
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
subiedude8 wrote:

I didn't even think to turn auras off. So basically running ele reflect is a bad idea. I guess elemental equilibrium is equally as bad.

HH or ele reflect is not problem at all. I reroll only temp chains maps and phys reflect.

Temp chains is most dangerous mod IMO, you can't dodge properly on it. OFC can be done, but risk and time wasted is not wroth.
Phys reflect is also doable, but constant totem spam-recast is very annoying. So I reroll them too.
If I have Xoph's Blood, Amber Amulet I will be doing phys reflect with no problems at all, but this amulet is super expensive in Harbinger league.

http://poe.ninja/challenge/unique-accessories
Last edited by Elua on Aug 31, 2017, 11:00:33 PM
Nvm i got answered
Last edited by SarkeZ on Sep 1, 2017, 7:09:06 AM
Spoiler

Any clue what i should aim for next?
Downed Shaper last night with less than optimal gear lol. Got a dying sun woot.

How do you craft 140 life on your 6L? T1 greed only gives about 120...
Last edited by subiedude8 on Sep 1, 2017, 12:48:13 PM
Spoiler

I have 6.9k Life, but still feel very squishy against guardians. I was under the impression that Warchief is a boss killer build. Is it my gear that needs to upgraded or perhaps do I need better mechanics? I do have a 40% Abyssus, but it is not enchanted yet. I do see that people use Faster Attacks in their Belly, but I am not sure if that is because of easier socket colors, or is it just better for Ruthless procs.

My goal is to clear Shaper and Uber Atziri eventually. Any recommendations are welcome.
Last edited by StormAegis on Sep 2, 2017, 5:08:34 AM
Hey everyone, I want to thank gugelhupf for this awesome build. My played time in this game is about 700 hours but I have never gotten so high in Atlas with just one build so quickly and easily. So if you new in that game you should try this build. I just passed my first T15 Colosseum map with 2-curses(vuln, enfeeble) and beyond with Abyssus and ill say that was easy for me who gather all hits from mobs. I have doubts about Abyssus so I bought two more helmets DeidBell and 120 max life in case of dying from Abyssus. My gear for now:
Gear
and swap helmets
Swap helmets

P.S. If you guys have advice for me how to improve something in my gear or tree i will be glad to hear it (Character AncestralKorammy). And sorry for my english im not native speaker.
Hi all,

Firstly thanks for the great build Gug!

Spoiler

Few questions... I went the low budget build and tree. I am level 91 and cant seem to break 5.7k HP even though I try to make sure all non unique items have HP.

How many orbs of regret would it cost to change from low budget to high budget skill tree?

I am still getting one shot from minotaur like it aint no thang!

Would you recommend Sin's rebirth or Taste of hate as my next flask?

Thanks all and good luck!
"
Grundlewart wrote:
Hi all,

Firstly thanks for the great build Gug!

Spoiler

Few questions... I went the low budget build and tree. I am level 91 and cant seem to break 5.7k HP even though I try to make sure all non unique items have HP.

How many orbs of regret would it cost to change from low budget to high budget skill tree?

I am still getting one shot from minotaur like it aint no thang!

Would you recommend Sin's rebirth or Taste of hate as my next flask?

Thanks all and good luck!

Minotaur will one shot a lot more than 5.7k hp if you're wearing Abyssus. If you're having trouble dodging, just spend a few chaos on a Deidbellow and give that a shot. The only way to do Minotaur with Abyssus on is just to dodge everything.

I would not recommend switching to the high budget tree. You can just drop some damage from the low budget tree (I find the Retaliation branch of the shield wheel to be the lowest value) and spec some more life nodes from the Scion wheel if you feel you need it. Also, don't miss the extra 6% node by Devotion, the main tree skips that for some reason! 5.7k life isn't too bad though if you aren't wearing Abyssus, that should get you through any content.

For flasks, Taste of Hate is a LOT more utility than Sin's Rebirth. You can just run Atziri's Promise for a few chaos until you can afford Sin's Rebirth, it's not that much worse. Taste of Hate is a uniquely powerful defensive AND offensive flask, really no low budget replacement for it.
"
Green9090 wrote:
Minotaur will one shot a lot more than 5.7k hp if you're wearing Abyssus. If you're having trouble dodging, just spend a few chaos on a Deidbellow and give that a shot. The only way to do Minotaur with Abyssus on is just to dodge everything.

I would not recommend switching to the high budget tree. You can just drop some damage from the low budget tree (I find the Retaliation branch of the shield wheel to be the lowest value) and spec some more life nodes from the Scion wheel if you feel you need it. Also, don't miss the extra 6% node by Devotion, the main tree skips that for some reason! 5.7k life isn't too bad though if you aren't wearing Abyssus, that should get you through any content.

For flasks, Taste of Hate is a LOT more utility than Sin's Rebirth. You can just run Atziri's Promise for a few chaos until you can afford Sin's Rebirth, it's not that much worse. Taste of Hate is a uniquely powerful defensive AND offensive flask, really no low budget replacement for it.

I can attest to Minotaur one-shotting you easily with Abyssus. On the other hand, if the map has damage mods, you will probably get one shot either way.

I sold my Abyssus because I hated having to play careful, but after running Shaper a few times, I'm wondering if I should reinstate it. I feel like my dps is simply lacking. Some of my skill gems are level 19 and 0% quality, so I'm not sure how much of a boost this will give me. The rest of my gear seems pretty solid though. I have 4 jewels with 12% dmg mods on them (since you can't see those).

Any other suggestions?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Sep 3, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info