[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
_Akuja_ wrote:
Hey Guys, why does is tukohama a DMG loss in PoB ? Is it really a DMG loss or does PoB Not include the 3rd totem from IT?

POB only caculates for 1 active totem. It's normal to see a dps drop from great old one to tukohama. Now just take that tukohama avg dps and multiply x 3. That will give you the results you're expecting for.
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 30, 2017, 9:20:38 PM
"
illmtk wrote:
Do you guys wear deidbellow when uberlabbing? I did it with abyssus, but holy shit it is sketchy

Nope, even when I had no deidbellow yet, I always took Abyssus off when uberlabbing. Uberlab is a breeze for this build without Abyssus. No need to make it harder just for fancy tooltip number.

If you have Lightning Coil or some way to mitigate the inc damage taken from Abyssus, it's another story though

"
nezull wrote:
Trying to calculate my dps atm, got a question for the POB (shock is calculated at 50%dmg inc?) So I have to manualy multiply my damage by 20% (since we dont actually shock we use shocked ground) Can someone confirm? (This was what I came to believe after reading up shock in the wiki after I was surprised at how much damage it actually gave in the POB)

Just forget about shock. I understand that the new mechanics scales %inc damage of shock with original damage which causes shock. Considering we have no big lightning hit, the %inc damage shock we inflict should be minimal.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 30, 2017, 10:33:55 PM
What are you guys doing on ele reflect or EE maps with the added fire gem?

Also, there's another guide in this section where the author swears by ruthless and maim over full life and fire. Has anyone here explored this?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Aug 30, 2017, 10:41:32 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Also, there's another guide in this section where the author swears by ruthless and maim over full life and fire. Has anyone here explored this?

Foe ele reflect maps you can swap

for

and turn Hatred and Herald of Ash OFF.
Last edited by Elua on Aug 31, 2017, 3:44:57 AM
Cute standard gear.
"
Elua wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Foe ele reflect maps you can swap

for

and turn Hatred and Herald of Ash OFF.

I didn't even think to turn auras off. So basically running ele reflect is a bad idea. I guess elemental equilibrium is equally as bad.
Chieftain is pretty good choice too right? I like the tree much more, a bit less dmg, more def options, solid leech. Tukahama > Hinekora obviously.
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 31, 2017, 12:16:13 PM
Finished 100 labs with this guy and now want to take on the end game bosses. Tried shaper earlier in the league and failed, think I might be able to get him now. Tried Uber last night and also ripped that set.

On my Buzzsaw guy, who actually got shaper down, my problems with uber were surviving Trio and getting popped in the Atziri fight randomly. I got Duo and Trio down deathless with the totem build, then died 5x on Atziri herself. Even with Vaal Haste, Vaal Lightning Trap, 3x totems, and Lion's Roar up, I couldn't push the split phases fast enough before dying. Made it through two (dying 1-2x on each one) and died on the last split.

Not sure what's left gear wise other than my jewelry. I also felt the same way re: the Tukohama shield as the conversation earlier in the thread, the dps seemed to be the same as 2x totem with Auras. If anyone can take a peek at my tree too, I'd appreciate it, char is gib_Fisticuffs. Started crafting steel rings and hit on a couple I'll link below, not sure what to do with them craft-wise from here.

Anyone have any advice for getting Uber down? Should I remove the vuln on hit FBs and replace with a pair of 790+? Taste of Hate and Sins' Rebirth? Trying to watch old videos of people with comparable gear do AW on Uber and it seems like a lot of videos feature the old Voidheart and poison, rather than just pure phys. Also, are we replacing added fire now with Ruthless (e: or Chance to Bleed for the flat phys?) in the main links? Thanks--

Steel Rings
Last edited by gibtuck on Aug 31, 2017, 1:01:55 PM
sin's rebirth ?

my gear way worse than yours but i can do shaper deathless, you said that u killed shaper before so i have no idea why you have troubles with him, its all about dodging and not fucking yourself with white balls in zanas shield.
"
Roili wrote:
sin's rebirth ?

my gear way worse than yours but i can do shaper deathless, you said that u killed shaper before so i have no idea why you have troubles with him, its all about dodging and not fucking yourself with white balls in zanas shield.

Yeah, isn't that the addtl Phys->Chaos flask? I tried shaper right after getting Tuko's and before the vuln on hit gloves and 20/20 gems, just dropped the pools in bad spots and got punished for it in phase 3, I think I can take him out now. My suvivability on UberAtziri is way easier than when I did it on spectral throw, but I was just unable to pop the split phase fast enough and wasted all my portals on that. That was also around the same level of gear as before, so wondering if 20/20 gems, the vuln gloves (or replacing with a higher rolled pair without the corruption), and flasks would be enough to make up the difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info